Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:48 pm
Aprilbaby1
stands up "whats going on?" she looked at Tanya "what does he have?"

"He took my necklace, and he doesn't want to give it back!!!" Has both swords on his neck, about to cut it off. "Give it!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:49 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Sam is sleeping, having another Nightmare about her past
A scarey man around the age of 45 in her dreams agen, the same man who huants her
(her dream)The man says, Im going to break you, and when your broken I'll Sell you, and then Ill be rich
She Tossed in her bed
Your worthless 'Slap' Sam Tossed in her bed agen and talks in her sleep aloud "Stop"
Your Nothing! 'Slap'
She Says louder "Stop!"
Your A worthless abomination 'Slap' Blood Flies her Blood in her dream she yells
STOP!!! She wakes up and sits up, she is breathing Hard, Gasping for breath she puts her hand over her heart, Its pounding hard, She starts to cry "Why cant you just leave me alone" She cant breathe she is crying
kevin hears her scream and runs up the steps thinking a kings guard is up there soren is behind him
kevin:sam you ok!?!
She cant breath, Horror in her eyes she is shacking in fear, She yells as the nightmare stays in her head "Go Away! Stop it please! Leave me alone!!!!Im not worthless !Im not!Im not!" Tears of fear stream Down her face, her body is tense

kevin starts to band his fist on the door
kevin:sam whats going on in there!!!!!  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:49 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"He took my necklace, and he doesn't want to give it back!!!" Has both swords on his neck, about to cut it off. "Give it!"
walks up to the man "where is her necklace?" she asked him  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:51 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"I-I lost it! I don't know where it is!" looking at all of them.

"You... you lost it!? You b*****d!!!!" is about to cut his head off.  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:51 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

soren walks up behind her
soren:and in what way was it a good idea to break down a wall  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:52 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

she closes her eyes then opened her palm "is this your necklace?" she asked her "it was in his pocket"  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:53 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
A scarey man around the age of 45 in her dreams agen, the same man who huants her
(her dream)The man says, Im going to break you, and when your broken I'll Sell you, and then Ill be rich
She Tossed in her bed
Your worthless 'Slap' Sam Tossed in her bed agen and talks in her sleep aloud "Stop"
Your Nothing! 'Slap'
She Says louder "Stop!"
Your A worthless abomination 'Slap' Blood Flies her Blood in her dream she yells
STOP!!! She wakes up and sits up, she is breathing Hard, Gasping for breath she puts her hand over her heart, Its pounding hard, She starts to cry "Why cant you just leave me alone" She cant breathe she is crying
kevin hears her scream and runs up the steps thinking a kings guard is up there soren is behind him
She cant breath, Horror in her eyes she is shacking in fear, She yells as the nightmare stays in her head "Go Away! Stop it please! Leave me alone!!!!Im not worthless !Im not!Im not!" Tears of fear stream Down her face, her body is tense

She lays back on the bed, she cradels herself still crying "You've broken me, you Cut off my wings, you torture me, I cant take it, Leave me alone, PLEASE!!!" She Still cant breath she isnt Awake yet  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:56 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

she closes her eyes then opened her palm "is this your necklace?" she asked her "it was in his pocket"

The man looks at Angelita with wide eyes. "How did you--?" he wasn't able to finish that sentence since Tanya slashed his head off.

Takes his head and the necklace. "Thank you," turns to Soren. "About the wall... put it on my tab."  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:57 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

The man looks at Angelita with wide eyes. "How did you--?" he wasn't able to finish that sentence since Tanya slashed his head off.

Takes his head and the necklace. "Thank you," turns to Soren. "About the wall... put it on my tab."
"you didnt have to kill him" she said making the body dissapear and the blood gone in a flash  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"you didnt have to kill him" she said making the body dissapear and the blood gone in a flash

Looks at her. "..... I.... didn't....?"  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:00 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

soren:nah we have enough money to fix it
soren kicks the dead body  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:01 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

Looks at her. "..... I.... didn't....?"
"whatever i dont care, i just thought it didnt seem fair" she walked out of the bar, tensed, she walked around  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:01 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She Tossed in her bed
Your Nothing! 'Slap'
She Says louder "Stop!"

She lays back on the bed, she cradels herself still crying "You've broken me, you Cut off my wings, you torture me, I cant take it, Leave me alone, PLEASE!!!" She Still cant breath she isnt Awake yet

kevin tries to bust the door down
kevin:what are you talking about!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:02 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

soren:nah we have enough money to fix it
soren kicks the dead body

"Well... if you insist. Thank you, Mr. Soren," puts away both her katanas and puts on the necklace. "Sorry for the incident."  

La Petite Ange

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:03 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She Tossed in her bed
Your Nothing! 'Slap'
She Says louder "Stop!"

kevin tries to bust the door down
kevin:what are you talking about!!!
She calms down then its vary quiet for a long time, she gets up and realizes that Kevin is banging on the door, She gets up and opens it She says "Whats wrong Kevin"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games