Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
werewolves vs, vampires {the fights begun} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:49 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
(what did i miss now???) she heard him yell and stepped in front of him "hey" she said smiling "why are you bored?"

(I don't know...I missed a lot also hehe)
"Oh, hello there. I'm bored because there's nothing to do," he said, grinning at her.
(Lol that sux) she smiled "well im bored as well....so lets go find something to do ok"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:51 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
(what did i miss now???) she heard him yell and stepped in front of him "hey" she said smiling "why are you bored?"

"Oh, hello there. I'm bored because there's nothing to do," he said, grinning at her.
(Lol that sux) she smiled "well im bored as well....so lets go find something to do ok"

"Alrighty then, but what?" he asked, stretching slightly.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:52 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"i dont know" she leans against the tree thinking "well are you hungry?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:54 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"I don't know, I might be," he said, his stomach growling loudly. "Scratch that. Yes, I am VERY hungry."  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:55 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"I don't know, I might be," he said, his stomach growling loudly. "Scratch that. Yes, I am VERY hungry."
she lightly laughed "well then lets go get something to eat then.....so where to?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:58 am
Aramil walked out near the two talking and smiled, he said "well that is a fun thing to do and i'm getting a bit thersty also there is a cupple camping about 10 minuts walk from here."  

King Phar

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:58 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she lightly laughed "well then lets go get something to eat then.....so where to?"

"Hm, restraunt or hunt for our own?" he asked, rubbing his chin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:01 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"well if your that type of hungy the cuple has a picnic basket." Aramil added shrugging.  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:01 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"hmm we could go hunt" she looked at Aramil "a couple? hmm, sounds interesting" she turned to arage "well?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:06 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"hmm we could go hunt" she looked at Aramil "a couple? hmm, sounds interesting" she turned to arage "well?"

"I don't eat humans," he said, staring at Aramil. "You may go feast on them, but I'll be looking for deer instead."  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:07 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"I don't eat humans," he said, staring at Aramil. "You may go feast on them, but I'll be looking for deer instead."
she lightly laughed "i dont eat humans either, i just put them to sleep then drink a little of their blood then leave" she smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:10 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she lightly laughed "i dont eat humans either, i just put them to sleep then drink a little of their blood then leave" she smiled

rolling his eyes Aramil said "um...... yes i do that to." meenwile whipeing something off his hands.  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:11 am
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

rolling his eyes Keal said "um...... yes i do that to." meenwile whipeing something off his hands.
"no you dont" she said in his head "i know you" she rolled her eyes "just go eat the humans"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:13 am
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

rolling his eyes Keal said "um...... yes i do that to." meenwile whipeing something off his hands.
"no you dont" she said in his head "i know you" she rolled her eyes "just go eat the humans"

shrugging he said back "it well be a feast you sertan you don't want to come."  

King Phar

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:15 am
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

shrugging he said back "it well be a feast you sertan you don't want to come."

"Yes, I'm certain I don't want to spill an innocent human's blood," he said with disgust. "And what about you Anette?"
(Don't know if that's right spelling, sorry hehe)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games