Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Konoha, Hidden Leaf, Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:26 am
i also want a steel plate ninja band me real genin uhhh genin is coowl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:28 am
SENSEI!!! I need a new test! Im only three test away from Chuunin! (I also want a steel plated headband!)  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Oo+Nerd.Next.Door+oO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:24 am
A headband would be nice. But it would be even nicer if Sensei would show. I think he's been here once since I began. I wonder where he could be...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:45 pm
kage_no_ai
A headband would be nice. But it would be even nicer if Sensei would show. I think he's been here once since I began. I wonder where he could be...

ninja meditating/sleeping in a tree?
on some super secret deadly mission?
doing homework like i should be?  

rasagan

Oo+Nerd.Next.Door+oO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:12 pm
All of those make sense...oh well. Nothing to be gained by complaining. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:37 pm
kage_no_ai

'well it can be cathartic some times. and it's definately entertaining the way naruto and other characters complain in the show, but most of the time you're right, it won't always make you feel any better and can make those around you feel worse.' rasagan said without removing his headphones.  

rasagan

Oo+Nerd.Next.Door+oO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:46 pm
rasagan
kage_no_ai

'well it can be cathartic some times. and it's definately entertaining the way naruto and other characters complain in the show, but most of the time you're right, it won't always make you feel any better and can make those around you feel worse.' rasagan said without removing his headphones.

"Ooooo what are you listening to?" Kage slowly wanders over, taking particular care not to repeat the entrance mishap. Her nose still hurt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:02 pm
'whatever, right now it's this strange christmas rock opera by trans-siberian orchestra, wanna hear some of it?'  

rasagan

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:49 pm
Sensei hasn't signed on Gaia since the eleventh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:18 pm
it happens. gives me some more time to study...or not.  

rasagan

Oo+Nerd.Next.Door+oO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:26 pm
rasagan
'whatever, right now it's this strange christmas rock opera by trans-siberian orchestra, wanna hear some of it?'

"Is it 'Carol of the Bells'? Because I love that song!" She starts to rush the last 10 feet or so, but immediatly slows when she almost trips on a chair leg. "Got to watch those...You'd think a dancer would be more graceful, wouldn't you?" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:15 pm
Wind sensai, I was wondering if I could join the academy and also take the first test?  

kingking1

rasagan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:34 am
kage_no_ai

"Is it 'Carol of the Bells'? Because I love that song!" She starts to rush the last 10 feet or so, but immediatly slows when she almost trips on a chair leg. "Got to watch those...You'd think a dancer would be more graceful, wouldn't you?" sweatdrop

his headphones still on, rasagan began skipping through his tracks of songs before she had finished asking about the song. he tried not to laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:11 am
silvertalon1305
Wind sensai, I was wondering if I could join the academy and also take the first test?
I would PM Wind if I were you. But then again he hasn't been on for a while.  

MixedUp92

Oo+Nerd.Next.Door+oO

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:49 pm
rasagan
his headphones still on, rasagan began skipping through his tracks of songs before she had finished asking about the song. he tried not to laugh.

"You can laugh at me. I mean, I laugh at me. Why deny others the frequent pleasure?" Kage finally makes it over to Rasagan, miraculously still in one piece. *^^* "Yay...I think that's a first for me. In this class, at least."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff