Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:10 pm

||- Pwease Amiko? : razz uppyeyes:: -||

Fate barked at Amiko.

"I don't know who you are but This is my fight! Protect Mist!"

Fate then turned back to Hogan. Fate held to the ground deeply his wings helped him balance.

Zyth snarled and he tried to escape his mother's grasp.

Cherry put her paws over her eyes and lowered her ears and her wings covered her.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:12 pm

"Yes." Storm smiled licking his ear. "Do you hear that... It's Mist! Let's go!"

Wolfy_Girl117

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:13 pm

||- Can I have this fight with Hogan. I haven't posted since page 51! -||
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:13 pm

Mist quickly grabbed Zyth by his scruff,"Stay here zyth. This is not for you to join."
Hogan looked bored,"All right make up your mind your giving me a headache." Blood red wings ripped out of his back and his fangs grew longer.
((Hogan is a scary wolf))
BlackRain ran toward the cave.((BlackRain won't join in unless you start to lose ok.))

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:14 pm

((toattly. BlackRain and I will just come in after you had your fight.))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:14 pm

*Amikos shadow stated fading slightly. She nudged Mist and the pups* Mist...i must get you out of here before i lose my last bit of control...Please...Let me save u, and move you away from here. Her eyes showed pain hearing about Luna*

*AMikos body trembled hard* -weakly- C-C-Caesar....im l-loseing my control....over my sh-shadow..

*Luna sighed. her tail flicking bordely. *

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:16 pm

Zyth growled and pawed her mother's muzzle he did draw blood. Not very much because it was his mother but he had his claws.

Fate snarled at Hogan. He knew this fight wouldn't be too fair maybe his powers would even the odds.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:16 pm

*Luna dashed down towards the cave and stood in the way of rain and Storm. She growled demonically*

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:17 pm

Mist looked at her sadly,"Move the pups. I have to stay or he will come after us and kill them. I'll be fine." She moved back so Amiko could take them with her.
Caesar sat next to her,"Hang on alittle longer. You can do it Amiko."
Hogan snarled,"Don't try anything pup. I'm more powerful than you think!"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:18 pm

BlackRain stopped and stood infront of Storm,"Let us through!"

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:22 pm

||- I'm gonna have Zyth escape. -||

Fate barked threatening.

"Fight me... Leave her alone."

Zyth moved easly around the two barking wolves as his darker fur blended into the shadows of the cave Zyth went around behind the large wolf, hogan. And jumped onto him, running up his spine he went and bit his nose.

Fate didn't know what was happening but he took the chance and leaped for Hogan aming for his shoulder.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:23 pm

*Shadow Amiko licked Mists head* -softly- Be careful.
*Her shadow spread her wings and curled around the pups. the black flame erupted around her but never hurt Mist of Fate. Her shadow appeared back at AMiko, as did the pups. Amiko gasped wen it returned to her. she trembled and wispered* -Caesar...the pups are safe...but the others are not...* she coughed and tried standing but fell back over*

*Luna looked at Hogan and felt a pain in her heart. she closed her eyes then wispered* Sir...the pups are with Amiko....

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:24 pm

Hogan turned and kicked Fate in the chest knocking him back. He suddenly noticed something on his back and grabbed Zyth by the tail.
((Got to go. Bye))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:26 pm

*Luna snarled at rain and Storm*

Amiko Hazitie

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Storm jumped on Luna. The wind began to howl as she did so.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games