Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:30 pm
Shmittys eyebrow raised as he saw the warrior in wool copy his move, catching there blades with an awasome clash... hoping to duck away as the fire balls went over him to hit the enemy but, his own fire struck him... all four flares into his back. Shmitty let out a load roar as he felt his clothes senge to his flesh... he was only able to withstand all of it because of his own energy made the flame.
Shmitty edged back slighty as Rosette made her attack, waiting to see what it effect took on the warroir as he held his sword ready, Ignoring the pain on his back. he started to focus flames around his hand, making a fist as tight as he could.

((these are your silly guards when were threw with them... not to mention the spidrs burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes *-*))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:08 pm
Ryu` Ketsueki
(( Fencing? o.0 I so would not have guessed that of you my friend.. Cool though very cool.. How are things in the college world?? Hopefully not as crappy as the work world...))

((Well I have my chem 2 exam in a few hours. It's on thermo and electro chem as well as isomers... And why wouldn't you expect me to do fencing? And to be more specific I am doing saber. I'm actually quite good at it since in a month and a half I'm beating people who have had at least half a year or more experience than me regularly. Oh and Sonia joined Kendo. She said she was thinking about fencing, but couldn't because she would think of Ms. Reotjer. Spring break is next week so I should have time to post in this rp next week.))  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:37 pm
((Ya well, have you ever herd a retarded banana sing?
"Its penut butter jelly time, penut butter jelly time, penut butter jelly time
penut butter and jelly, penut butter jelly, penut butter jelly and a baseball bat, now there you go and were you at and ther you go and were you at
PENUT BUTTER JELLY PENUT BUTTER JELLY "))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:29 pm
As lucky as she was to have managed that feat, and luckier still that she actually made contact, Rosette proved to not really succeed at anything, for her un-aimed strike was neither deep nor well placed. The small mark on the man's back, might as well have been made by a crazed squirrel, or a whip in a child's hands. The minute wound hardly had time to shed a single tear of blood before a tiny fizzle of light cauterized it shut.
The two curled up spider still remained motionless behind the two storm brothers. One of them was controlling Clover further out in the caves, the other wasn't doing much of anything. Not that they really needed to do anything, even with two crazed fox-like people intent on their destruction standing so near. The storm brothers were amongst the strongest in the nest, they could easily handle the brash and the inexperienced.
While Shmitty was building a fire around his closed hand, his large combattant was also building up a charge, so rapidly that the woolen-clothed man's skin was actually begining to glow an erie orangeish tint.  

TY Charns
Crew

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:59 pm
Seeing several flashes of light and hearing the sound of battle Tramer ran as fast as his fatigued body would let him, entering the chamber he stopped in his tracks, phosphorous rocks, a powerful static electric charge felling the room…and finally Shmitty building a massive ball of fire…nothing about what he saw made his fell very confident about the situation…then he saw the two inactive spider and a faint smile could be seen his face.

Thou several questing still raced through his mind, mainly how to escape if his plan worked…till he managed to figure that out, he decided to attack the secant figure whom seemed to be supporting the man Shmitty and Rosette were fighting.

Running toward the figure he cocked his swords back to his side, once within striking distance he made a powerful horizontal swing with one of his two sword,, aiming for the mans midsection, he keep his other swords held close to his body so as to be able to defend himself if necessary.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:45 pm
Shmitty was surprised to see Tramer but wasnt complaning to see him join the fight. shmitty was watching the wooled warrior build up his energy for and attack, but shmitty was getting bored and impationint with the Puppets protect there Masters... Shmitty sheethed his sword and smiled "its time to stop messing around and get this over with... no mercy" he smiled an twisted grin as he closed his other fist, creating what seemed to be another fireball in his other hand, the heat filling the room and the flames started to grow and spread around him. as this was going on he turned to Rossette "get out of her, things are going to get "HOT" you should regroup with Larien" he said with the same evil smirk. the flames around shmitty were allover his body like armor... shmitty wasnt going to let the wool warrior attack first... shmitty in a fluid motion swirled his hands around eachother and flung them out sending a large fire ball to the gaurd, then fallowed it. his bod coverd in a deep blue fire as he lunged a fist out to strike his enemy in the throut...  

Orin Dragoon

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:03 pm
The supposed supporting fighter was startled by the sudden outright attack from yet another of the tribe's targets. How many of them had there been again? Four? Five? And already over half of them were here! What was the rest of the tribe doing? Where were the high-ranks?
Thoughts such as these can be produced and passed by quickly enough, but it's reaction speed that saves oneself in moments like this.
As Tramer came within range of the younger brother, his arms began to move again. One curved blade moved outward and upward to meet with the mage's horizontal swing and push the attack harmlessly over both of their heads, at which time the second slice of steel curved at an angle intersecting with the underside of Tramer's shoulder.
Yes, his entire body was left unguarded and the mage could fairly easily finish him off. It was a gamble. As a fellow twin swordsman, the man, as well as the arachnid behind the controls, knew the downfall that would ensue from losing just one arm. Had he known that his opponent was also a mage, he would have been even more confident of his gamble. If Tramer were to lash out with his free sword at flesh instead of steel, he would very likely suffer the consequences for the remainder of his three-limbed life.

The other man, was more focused on the heated battle in front of him, and would never know just how lucky he had been that he had not been the target of the one who just flew past him unnoticed. With the scrape of metal on metal behind him, he assumed his counterpart was preparing another wave to send out. Before he could decipher which sort of blast would be unleashed next, more pressing matters diverted his attention. These more pressing matters had a name, and that name was Giant-Fireball-Rapidly-Approaching-In-My-Direction.
Again, lightning-fast reflexes to the rescue.
A quick, powerful, and highly-charged upward cut single-handedly sliced through the ball of inferno, splitting it into two much smaller masses, pushed to either side of the warrior by the natural curves in the blade of his broadsword. While the blade was still held in the air, the orange-skinned man reached across with his other arm, palm open, to catch and grasp Shmitty's jugular-aimed fist. The host's hand would be left blackened from the burns of both the fire surrounding the fox's body as well as the contact zones where hundreds of thousands of volts of electricity shot out of his hand and into the flaming one's circulatory and nervous system.
Continuing with the flow of Shmitty's momentum, the eldest storm brother side-stepped his charge and brought the hilt-end of his sword back down towards the small of Shmitty's flame-covered back, all the while pumping electricity through Shmitty's hand which he still held in a vice. This motion would also serve to put the hot-headed one in direct line of fire for the attack that only then did the larger brother realize would not be happening, as he saw for the first time a man who had gotten past his first line of defense.

((So, Captain Fox McCloud, your last in-story post was back on page 52 where your Lord Barrigon was about to draw some runes on Epotheros. Did your magic marker run out of ink, or are you just held up in line at some pub waiting to ask for directions back to our little part of the world?
Just kidding, but really, where are you?))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:44 pm
After several hours of restless travel and a new steed, Epotheros stumbled one again at the edge of the odd forest. "Now where did every one go?" he asked himself as the signs of any evidnece for the location of his friends were lacking. He then started to wander aimlessly into the forest trying to locate any sign that could lead him to the group.
((not much, but it will have to do till I figure out where every one is))  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:35 am
((Everyone who hasn't mysteriously died or vanished along the way is in the controlling arachnids' semi-underground, cavern-like nest, fighting for their lives and for their friends. Clover and Larien are fighting each other closer to the entrance while Tramer, Shmitty and Rosette are fighting some guards deeper within, and TY is enclosed in a block of ice in some back tunnel.
But you being at the forest's edge might not be so bad after all.

Hey Tramer, do you remember back on page 36 when you had that vision shortly after your group found that man on the last beats of his life, and that erie, almost encounter that you had shortly after?
I don't know exactly what you had planned for them, or even if you remember them from over a year ago, but I was thinking about them and a thought occurred to me; wouldn't it be fun (and realistic) if Epotheros got delayed trying to return to the group?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:22 pm
((That is one of the best Ideas iv heard so far, I was planning on going more into them once we finished with the arachnids, thou this presents a perfect scenario. I doubt I‘ll get to it tonight, thou I‘ll definitely be putting that into my next post))  

Tramer
Crew

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:30 pm
((Has anyone heard from Clover lately?? I am stuck in a state of purgatory waiting for her to post...))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:23 pm
On his knees, on the floor Shmitty got the taste of electricty in his mouth once again. then the strike to his back with the hilt only made him concentrate harder. moving your limbs with pure energy running threw them is hard but not impossible. close to his chest was his other hand balled with fire. he lunged it towards his enemys knee cap, he opened his pawm and pressed it to his knee and let an expolsive fire blast come from his hand... if the fighter didnt dodge the blast, it would probably blow out his leg, and if he did dodge it, the wall full coverd phospheris would be uncoverd and fill the room with unstopable fire  

Orin Dragoon

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:25 pm
((oh man this is getting sad. someone reply please please please. CLOVER WAKE UP WAKE UP, TY TY TY TY TY TY were frozen in flight))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:49 pm
Orin Dragoon
((oh man this is getting sad. someone reply please please please. CLOVER WAKE UP WAKE UP, TY TY TY TY TY TY were frozen in flight))

((I'm kinda waiting on your buddy Tramer...))  

TY Charns
Crew

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas