Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:43 pm

"fine by me, " she drew her ice-blade and gun-blade. "lets rock!"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:14 pm

Sora throws his keyblade over his shoulder as they run the long path,..........they finally reach the city as a massive heartless ten stories tall decends infront of them

User Image  

fullXmetal

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:32 pm

Ryukai appeared, stabbing the Heartless in the head. It roared in pain as Ryukai landed lightly on the ground. He grinned. "Can't be letting you have all the fun." The blade reformed in his hand.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:47 pm

Necris activated the tracker he put on Zatchin during his show. He created his own portal and walked right next to them. "Thanks for leaving me guys...." He looked up at Ryukai. "Youll get hurt like that." Necris reached for his revolver and drew it. He was spinning it and it started glowing red. "Heh, my turn." Necris fired all the rounds out of the gun in less than a second and a giant fireball flew at the great beast. "Say hello to my fireball. EXPAND!" he fireball grew bigger and bigger at it got closer to the beast. It exploded in a burst of flames. "Hes gonna need some ointment for that burn..."

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:52 pm

Ryukai grinned. "Allow me!" He focused... "HAKURN KAITU NOMORU!" Ice spears, about fifty hundred or so, flung themselves at the Heartless, plunging at it from every direction. "Gonna need some painkillers now!"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:57 pm

Necris started laughing. "Wait I got one. Watch this, I learned it off some kid in a forest." Necris started making hand signs. "HAREM NO JUTSU!!!!!!" Necris turned into a bunch of very beautiful women. Necris was hoping that would do something not related to the King Kong films.

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:59 pm

Ryukai spun, kicking Necris hard in the back. "Baka! You're just lucky Sakura-chan isn't here!" He sighed. "Kikuro no hurik. Kikuro no hurik." He kept repeating the phrase.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:06 pm

Necris wasnt hit, just a shadow clone. They all started talking at once. "Hey hey now pretty boy. You dont think were sexy?"

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:07 pm

Shishuri appeared. "Quiet, fools!" She whispered vehemently.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:25 pm

Necris formed back into one of him. "I can do a cool one if you wanna see it?" Necris thought for a moment. He then opened his eyes and they turned all white. "8 trigrams, 128 palms" Necris flew at the beast attack at different points on the beasts body attempting to remove its spiritual energy.

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:52 pm

Shishuri pulled him back with her wind. "Watch out, you moron!"

Ryukai yelled out, "Kinuru Hakuto Shiruno Kairenai!" The elements swirled together, wind and earth, water and ice, fire and electricity, light and dark. They unleashed themselves upon the Heartless.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:58 pm

Necris never saw that ability before. He copied it with his eye and did the same. He now had a serious face on him. "May you rest in pieces foul one." Necris took out his katana and rushed at the heartless. Avoiding Ryukais attacks. He slashed as much as he could then he jumped in the air really high. "Ultimate slash!!!" Necris' katana was infused with all his power and he made one giant slash through the heartless. He then fell to the ground katana in hand out of energy.

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:02 pm

Ryukai walked over to Necris. "The fool!" He muttered something, giving him some of Ryukai's own energy.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:10 pm

"You idiot. Now i have to waste all of that energy again. Just leave me be." Necris got back up and attacked the heartless some more. He got rid of the energy and fell back down. "Natures peace..." Necris was wrapped in vines and sealed away.

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:13 pm

Ryukai unleashed his powers fully. "This damn Heartless is ******** pissing me off!" He tore through it, and it disappeared. He grabbed the heart. "And dammit, Xemnas, so are you." He absorbed it.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games