Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:36 pm

(haha i forgot about that as well)

she blushes deeply, cleary shocked, she smiles, closes her eyes and kisses him back
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:39 pm

He pushed her back. "I remember when we did that for the first time. You snuck up and kissed me in the pool."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:41 pm

she blushes even more "er yea...sorry about that" she sits up and smiles sheeplishly
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:45 pm

"Sorry about what? It went from there to here." He looked left and right, then remembered they haven't seen anyone in too long. He pulled her down and kissed her again.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:48 pm

she felt her heart skip a beat before closing her eyes, rolling over so he was on top, wraping her arms around him and kissing him back
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:50 pm

He closed his eyes only because it felt odd not to but he wanted to still look at her.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:55 pm

she sighs before pulling back and opening her eyes, she looks at him and smiles
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:59 pm

He rolls so he's lying next to her and holds her hand. "Maybe we should get back and see when that wedding is, or..."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:02 pm

she laughs "or....?" she smiles "we could do both.....it depends on what the or part is" she looks at him, squeezing his hand lightly
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:04 pm

"The or part depends on you and what you want to do."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:07 pm

"hmm...." she taps her chin then sits up "we can do that later, come on, lets go see when the wedding is" she smiles and stands, pulling him with her
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:13 pm

He follows. "Ok, but what's the or?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:15 pm

she smiles but it was more of a smirk "you'll find out soon okay" she winks and continues to walk until their in their room, she plops down on her bed and opens the invitation "hmm..."
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:05 pm

"If it's in less then a year, I could have stuff to do! If it's as far away as a year, I'll probably forget." He sat down on his bed and looked at the envelope. [really, he was looking at her, but he was hiding it]

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:02 pm

she laughs "well do you really want to know?" she smirks and hops off the bed before walking in front of him and pushing him onto his back "i mean do you realy Really want to know?" she asked playing around with him, she smiles wickedly
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games