Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

midnight_wolf_dream

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:56 pm
(( BRB ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:57 pm
Liz9696
User Image Emma stared at Ed for a while before running to the edge of the roof to jump to the next roof and so on. She soon reached the forest. She smiled and ran into it scents of dear and other prey drifting to her nose.
ed followed, intrigued how a wolf had blue fur... how anything could in that case, once in the woods he released his true shape of half snake, just for the sake of it  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:59 pm
notingles
Liz9696
User Image Emma stared at Ed for a while before running to the edge of the roof to jump to the next roof and so on. She soon reached the forest. She smiled and ran into it scents of dear and other prey drifting to her nose.
ed followed, intrigued how a wolf had blue fur... how anything could in that case, once in the woods he released his true shape of half snake, just for the sake of it

Shun saw Ed and smiled at him. "Hey Ed."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:03 pm
blessedheart
notingles
Liz9696

Shun saw Ed and smiled at him. "Hey Ed."
his toungue was sticking out completely like those old horror guys and he stoped "what?" he asked not taking his toungue back, it was waving up and down  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:05 pm
((the utimate bleach chibi invasion starts NOW)) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:05 pm
User Image (( Back )) Emma ran after the scent of a deer unfolding her black wings. She stopped behind a tree to see a meadow and a buck in the middle. /Perfect./ She thought and began to silently move forward as in not to scare it. Then she took off the buck saw her and ran. She smiled and jumped her sharp claws held out in front of her. She smiled as she landed on the Buck's back. The buck turned its head suddenly she growled and slashed out at it's eyes.  

midnight_wolf_dream

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:06 pm
Tora is walking in the woods near the mansion infront of every one else. "i love to one shot mages i live to two shot prests"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:09 pm
(( BRB again -_- ))  

midnight_wolf_dream

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:11 pm
Liz9696
(( BRB again -_- ))
((daam your reason to))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:11 pm
(K)
Shun continued to follow Emma and watches sadly as she tears the deer's eyes out.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:13 pm
blessedheart
(K)
Shun continued to follow Emma and watches sadly as she tears the deer's eyes out.
ed was beside him still with the creepy unimaginably long toungle stiking out "it is what would happen anyway... i was after dinner myself, should i ask to take a piece?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:15 pm
(DRUUUUUU druid boy chiken wing)
Tora walks up to Emma and the deer "you two are comeing back home with me" she says picking Emma up by the fur on her neck and the deer over her shulder. "WOW Emma related to me or not you are takeing a bath lass and the deer is yours to eat when your clean"  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:17 pm
notingles
blessedheart
(K)
ed was beside him still with the creepy unimaginably long toungle stiking out "it is what would happen anyway... i was after dinner myself, should i ask to take a piece?"

Shun looked at him and smiled sadly. "Its still sad though."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:23 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
(K)

"whatever... thats my part as well" he said runing up to then and toring the leg of the deer and wandering in the woods ((g2g))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:26 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
(K)

"whatever... thats my part as well" he said runing up to then and toring the leg of the deer and wandering in the woods ((g2g))

Shunn nodded and watched as Ed went away. He continued to watch Emma.
(Bye)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games