Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:06 pm
[You should probably include whatever pokemon Lucius has within your posts. Makes it easier for everyone else RPing to know.]

"Okay, one," Night stood, easily towering over Lucius, eyes still glowing with the threat of Extrasensory, "I've yet to call you a 'kid'. However, even if I were, it'd be a pretty good comparison to how much older I am than you. Ninetales are capable of living for centuries, Kid. So, if I wish to call you a kid, then I damn well will. And two, you honestly think you can defeat me with such a puny thing? Not likely, Kid." With a flick of her tails, Night turned her back onto Lucius and refocused her attention to Sub, "Well that's just the thing, now isn't it? I'm not Spenser. When I say I'll do something, I'll do it."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:10 pm
Ms Edyn
[You should probably include whatever pokemon Lucius has within your posts. Makes it easier for everyone else RPing to know.]

"Okay, one," Night stood, easily towering over Lucius, eyes still glowing with the threat of Extrasensory, "I've yet to call you a 'kid'. However, even if I were, it'd be a pretty good comparison to how much older I am than you. Ninetales are capable of living for centuries, Kid. So, if I wish to call you a kid, then I damn well will. And two, you honestly think you can defeat me with such a puny thing? Not likely, Kid." With a flick of her tails, Night turned her back onto Lucius and refocused her attention to Sub, "Well that's just the thing, now isn't it? I'm not Spenser. When I say I'll do something, I'll do it."
Lucius "shudders" he might aswell leave her alone it is time for his tododile and tryouge to begin training after all...........  

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:15 pm
Lucius walks over to...sub cowering...."maybe i havent met such a terrifying hybrid such as her...." he tells sub  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:50 pm
"DON'T-"

I shouted myself awake. Groaning, I got off my butt and looked around. People were active. I'd make a comment about that, but it'd be out of context, given I had no idea how long I was out.

"Uh, couldn't have... need to contact him again," I muttered to myself, making a mental note to update my information. Yes, I was blaming my tiredness on the days spent tracking. Returning empty-handed was a tactical decision, I remembered. Had to recharge the batteries and make sure Sub didn't think I'd run off on the team.

That, and I hoped Krystal was around. I was seriously starting to miss her.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:52 pm
Morticia Primeva
Lucius walks over to...sub cowering...."maybe i havent met such a terrifying hybrid such as her...." he tells sub

Lykas wasn't sure how to respond to Lucius at first but after a moment, he began to laugh hysterically. "Knowing of Hybrids isn't the same as knowing about them." He stated after he had managed to catch his breath again, several minutes later.

Odd, having much better control over himself, could only snicker. "Obviously you have no idea what the ones around here are capable of. Don't piss them off or you're dead. We have no qualms, here, with disposing of our own. With respectable reason, of course. Though if you show respect for your peers, hybrid or human, then we should all be one big happy family." He said as he patted Lykas on the back, attempting to help the boy focus on something other than laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:55 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Morticia Primeva

Lykas wasn't sure how to respond to Lucius at first but after a moment, he began to laugh hysterically. "Knowing of Hybrids isn't the same as knowing about them." He stated after he had managed to catch his breath again, several minutes later.

Odd, having much better control over himself, could only snicker. "Obviously you have no idea what the ones around here are capable of. Don't piss them off or you're dead. We have no qualms, here, with disposing of our own. With respectable reason, of course. Though if you show respect for your peers, hybrid or human, then we should all be one big happy family." He said as he patted Lykas on the back, attempting to help the boy focus on something other than laughing.
Lucius nods in agreement to what odd said to him as for lykas "I do not blame you for laughing he 'chuckles' it was quite hysterical i agree"  

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:30 pm
The laughing caught my attention. After looking around, I noticed the unfamiliar face.

"I don't recognize you," I stated the obvious. "Newcomer?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:35 pm
Lykas waved a hand dismissively. "No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh. You couldn't have known about the hybrids here." He tried to get out, still fighting his own fits of laughter.

"You'll have to forgive him." Odd requested of the new recruit. "His grip on sanity is a bit......loose." He explained with a small laugh. "Anyway, yes, aside from Night, we have two Ho-oh Hybrids, Sol and Amaranth as well as a pair of Articuno hybrids, Freth and Blizzard." He explained. "Sol, Freth and Blizzard and the other three you should watch yourself around. Anger them and you could pay the price as well." The least he could do was give the new guy far warning.

"But aside from them, we do have the kids, Tails, Luke and Triston. A Vulpix hybrid, a Lumineon Hybrid I've only seen a few times and an Elektrike hybrid that's Tails' brother, I think...." He wasn't really sure on that last bit, though.

"Don't forget Eve." Lykas added. "She's around, if only occasionally. But she's a Leafeon hybrid." He explained to Lucius. "We have quite a few but most of them aren't as volatile as Night. She just doesn't take crap from anyone." He explained.

"Ya, and the rest of us are mostly human." Odd ended offered a small smile as he wrapped an arm around Lykas' waist.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:59 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
The laughing caught my attention. After looking around, I noticed the unfamiliar face.

"I don't recognize you," I stated the obvious. "Newcomer?"
"yes the names Lucius I am pleased to meet your aquaintaince"  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:02 am
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas waved a hand dismissively. "No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh. You couldn't have known about the hybrids here." He tried to get out, still fighting his own fits of laughter.

"You'll have to forgive him." Odd requested of the new recruit. "His grip on sanity is a bit......loose." He explained with a small laugh. "Anyway, yes, aside from Night, we have two Ho-oh Hybrids, Sol and Amaranth as well as a pair of Articuno hybrids, Freth and Blizzard." He explained. "Sol, Freth and Blizzard and the other three you should watch yourself around. Anger them and you could pay the price as well." The least he could do was give the new guy far warning.

"But aside from them, we do have the kids, Tails, Luke and Triston. A Vulpix hybrid, a Lumineon Hybrid I've only seen a few times and an Elektrike hybrid that's Tails' brother, I think...." He wasn't really sure on that last bit, though.

"Don't forget Eve." Lykas added. "She's around, if only occasionally. But she's a Leafeon hybrid." He explained to Lucius. "We have quite a few but most of them aren't as volatile as Night. She just doesn't take crap from anyone." He explained.

"Ya, and the rest of us are mostly human." Odd ended offered a small smile as he wrapped an arm around Lykas' waist.
"No its quite alright i will try not to temper miss night anymore as for sub and her i still wonder what she did to him in tin tower"  

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:08 am
"Terashi Toumei," I said with a nod, shaking the newcomer's hand. "Pleasure to meet you."

"So... I take it Night and Sub are still at each other's throats," I said with a sense of finality.

If I only knew~  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:10 am
Morticia Primeva
Requiem of Whyspers

"No its quite alright i will try not to temper miss night anymore as for sub and her i still wonder what she did to him in tin tower"

"Oh, that?" Lykas asked. "Actually, I saw him passed out in the bathroom yesterday." He admitted. "She died his hair pink." He explained.

"She threatened to do it ages ago. I told you she was the kind who went through with her threats." Odd reminded Lykas, red eyes focusing on the pair, human and hybrid.

"Oh! Hi Terashi! Where've you been? Haven't see you around lately." Lykas asked at spotting his blonde friend.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:16 am
Requiem of Whyspers
Morticia Primeva
Requiem of Whyspers

"Oh, that?" Lykas asked. "Actually, I saw him passed out in the bathroom yesterday." He admitted. "She died his hair pink." He explained.

"She threatened to do it ages ago. I told you she was the kind who went through with her threats." Odd reminded Lykas, red eyes focusing on the pair, human and hybrid.

"Oh! Hi Terashi! Where've you been? Haven't see you around lately." Lykas asked at spotting his blonde friend.
pink?" he asks and says "pink isnt so bad yet sub puts a joltik in her tails over dyed hair...."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:18 am
I gave Lykas an odd look. "Pink. Seriously. Maker's breath, Night."

I sighed, and that's about when Odd took notice. "Hey, Odd. Sorry, I've been on a wild goose chase as of late, looking for an... old friend, I guess. His pokemon, I mean."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:20 am
"Oh, you don't understand." Odd interjected. "Sub hates Pink. Despises it, even."

"It's so bad it borders on being a phobia." Lykas added.

"And Night is scared to death of spiders. She plays on his fears, he plays on hers." Odd countered. "It's a classic war strategy really. Prey on the targets fears to dissuade them from advancing. The problem with these two is that they don't run from their fears. They destroy them."

"Which means HQ is going to become a war zone before too long." Lykas thought aloud. "Maybe we should go find a motel room somewhere until all this blows over?"  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games