Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:35 pm
marka saiud "ragnos....what are you doing here?" ragnos said "you know....were is your apprintice....demonus?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:38 pm
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
"I... won't.... kill them... my... f-friends..." eyes glow red and then return back to normal.

NAmine can feel other presences around their location and she says " whoevers out there show urself!!"

Sudenly, eyes go back to normal, and he neck stops hurting. Comes out from behind the tree. "I'm sorry for startling you.... I mean no harm." smiles a bit.

"Oh hello there i dont believe we've met" namine said as she extended her hand. "im namine and this is kenji" she blushed as she said this.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:40 pm
The-Dark-Rider
marka saiud "ragnos....what are you doing here?" ragnos said "you know....were is your apprintice....demonus?"

Namine wondered where ragnos went. She turned to Kenji "is hugo ok with us..you know...together?" she said while looking at the floor .  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:40 pm
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
"I... won't.... kill them... my... f-friends..." eyes glow red and then return back to normal.

NAmine can feel other presences around their location and she says " whoevers out there show urself!!"

Sudenly, eyes go back to normal, and he neck stops hurting. Comes out from behind the tree. "I'm sorry for startling you.... I mean no harm." smiles a bit.

"Oh hello there i dont believe we've met" namine said as she extended her hand. "im namine and this is kenji" she blushed as she said this.

Was about to shake her hand but didn't, and instead she bowed toward her. "I've met Kenji already, and I've heard about you... but it's the first time I meet you in person." smiles slightly.  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:41 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

Namine wondered where ragnos went. She turned to Kenji "is hugo ok with us..you know...together?" she said while looking at the floor .
he thought it was funny so im willing to bet yes  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:47 pm
*continues to wait in his tree with his hand on the hilt of his sword*  

neon blue penguin

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:53 pm
marka said "i wont tell you" ragnos pulls out his sword  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:57 pm
Rubs neck again. "No use... his control is ... getting.... stronger..." she mumbled to herself.  

La Petite Ange

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:59 pm
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012

Was about to shake her hand but didn't, and instead she bowed toward her. "I've met Kenji already, and I've heard about you... but it's the first time I meet you in person." smiles slightly.

Namine laughed her voice like a chime in the wind. " u dont have to bow" she said. She grabbed the girl and gave her a hug. "were friends now" she said smiling at the girl. Namine laughed at what kenji said also about HUgo. She made a pouty face and stuck her lower lip out. "I thought you guys were sleeping" she said to kenji.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:59 pm
KaosAngel012
Rubs neck again. "No use... his control is ... getting.... stronger..." she mumbled to herself.

valak said in her head "there is no point to resist"  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:02 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

"Yes... there is.... I... won't hurt.. them..." suddenly gets hugged by Namine and unintensionaly pushes her back. "I'm... sorry.... I..." falls on her knees.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:04 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

"Yes... there is.... I... won't hurt.. them..." suddenly gets hugged by Namine and unintensionaly pushes her back. "I'm... sorry.... I..." falls on her knees.

he laughs  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:06 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he laughs

"Stop... laughing.... get out... of my head..!!" holds her head. Suddenly eyes glow red, slowly losing control of her body and mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:08 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he laughs

"Are you ok" she says to her. "Whatever it is you can fight it" she told her.  

Utsukushii Otaku

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:12 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he laughs

"Are you ok" she says to her. "Whatever it is you can fight it" she told her.

".... Maybe...." suddenly takes her Katana and stabs Namine in the shoulder. "Maybe...." looking at her, smiling wickedly, eyes glowling red.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games