Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5605 5606 5607 5608 5609 5610 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:39 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy

She had an entirely eep look on her fce. "Wa-" She cleared her throught. "Why? To a point yes." She said. Truth be told if someone touched her ears she would foll over giggling.
krell smiles and then looks clam and relaxed. "well that is always good to know."
Krell slowly stands.
"I am getting a drink you want anything?"
as krell speaks he walks around to behind the couch and starts on the way to the bar.

"I would like some water." She said with a sigh. She loved her ears being touched, but the last person to touch them was out of her life. And just for a second that sarrow/hate for him flashed through her eyes.
"alright not a problem."
Krell walked to get the drinks then smiled wide and turned on his heel then leapt to the couch. landing just atop it he starts rubbing shadow's ears very gently his fur going between her's and brushing across bare skin.

"hehehehehe."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:42 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy

She had an entirely eep look on her fce. "Wa-" She cleared her throught. "Why? To a point yes." She said. Truth be told if someone touched her ears she would foll over giggling.
krell smiles and then looks clam and relaxed. "well that is always good to know."
Krell slowly stands.
as krell speaks he walks around to behind the couch and starts on the way to the bar.

"I would like some water." She said with a sigh. She loved her ears being touched, but the last person to touch them was out of her life. And just for a second that sarrow/hate for him flashed through her eyes.
"alright not a problem."
Krell walked to get the drinks then smiled wide and turned on his heel then leapt to the couch. landing just atop it he starts rubbing shadow's ears very gently his fur going between her's and brushing across bare skin.

"hehehehehe."

Shadow fell over giggling, and even through her black fur you could tel she was turnning red. She squiled a high pitched sound and tried rolling over ut couldn't 'cause she could not move. "Ha ha ha....Yo're.....you're mean...." She said trying for serious and failing, but truth be told she liked it.

Shadows sweet embrace

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:46 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy

Krell slowly stands.

"alright not a problem."

"hehehehehe."

Shadow fell over giggling, and even through her black fur you could tel she was turnning red. She squiled a high pitched sound and tried rolling over ut couldn't 'cause she could not move. "Ha ha ha....Yo're.....you're mean...." She said trying for serious and failing, but truth be told she liked it.
"I am just evil aren't I?" krell giggled as he rubbed her ears still smileing still then wrapping his arms around her and giving her a big warm hug. shutting his eyes and holding her.

"I won't force giggle you for long I just wanted to see that bright smile. hehe"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:48 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy

Krell slowly stands.

"alright not a problem."

"hehehehehe."

"I am just evil aren't I?" krell giggled as he rubbed her ears still smileing still then wrapping his arms around her and giving her a big warm hug. shutting his eyes and holding her.

"I won't force giggle you for long I just wanted to see that bright smile. hehe"
She smiled and huged him back enjoying the warmth of another. "Yes you are so mean..." She said still smiling . "Now how about those drinks?" She asked as she got up and brought him with her.

Shadows sweet embrace

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:52 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy

"alright not a problem."

"hehehehehe."

She smiled and huged him back enjoying the warmth of another. "Yes you are so mean..." She said still smiling . "Now how about those drinks?" She asked as she got up and brought him with her.

"hehe have to love being so small people carry me around hehe."
Krell smiles and then places his feet on the ground and walks with her then hopping the bar and turning on his heel.
"Water on the rocks coming up."
Krell pours the water on ice and smiles as he holds it out for her.
"I am just random and fun most of the time. But I have my moment like the one I had went we first met."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:54 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy

Krell smiles and then places his feet on the ground and walks with her then hopping the bar and turning on his heel.
"I am just random and fun most of the time. But I have my moment like the one I had went we first met."

"Well I like it when you are happy and fun and random." She said very shure of herself eventhough she just got to know him. "So might I ask why you were so upset?" She said as she jumped up on the bar and took her drink.

Shadows sweet embrace

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:59 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy

"Well I like it when you are happy and fun and random." She said very shure of herself eventhough she just got to know him. "Somight ask why you were so upset?" She said as she jumped up on the bar and took her drink.
Krell lowered his head slightly and poured himself a O.J. and hopped onto the bar as well and wrapped his left arm aroud her gently as he speaks.
"Heartbreak hurt no matter who you are. No matter what pain you have felt, the break always cuts deeper. I was in a relationship were I was the only one in love and the only one who was loyal. She cheated on me and didn't love me. It broke me real good. I've ben single now for two months because I am fearful of it happending again."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:02 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy

"Well I like it when you are happy and fun and random." She said very shure of herself eventhough she just got to know him. "Somight ask why you were so upset?" She said as she jumped up on the bar and took her drink.
Krell lowered his head slightly and poured himself a O.J. and hopped onto the bar as well and wrapped his left arm aroud her gently as he speaks.
"Heartbreak hurt no matter who you are. No matter what pain you have felt, the break always cuts deeper. I was in a relationship were I was the only one in love and the only one who was loyal. She cheated on me and didn't love me. It broke me real good. I've ben single now for two months because I am fearful of it happending again."
She nodded and pulled him closer. "I know how you feel. My ex was the same way." (look at my siggy that is a quote from our 6th date). She looked down and away. "I have been mateless for about half a year now, and t still hurts, but not as much. And I know that you and I are strong ad can get through this." She said as she rested her head on top of his.

Shadows sweet embrace

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:06 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy

She nodded and pulled him closer. "I know how you feel. My ex was the same way." (look at my siggy that is a quote from our 6th date). She looked down and away. "I have been mateless for about half a year now, and t still hurts, but not as much. And I know that you and I are strong ad can get through this." She said as she rested her head on top of his.
Krell smiles as he leans lifts her head gently and leans in and kisses her lips gently and then pulls back shrap and shakes his head.

"sorry sorry.. I just... sorry.."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:08 pm

Krellxxt
Krell smiles as he leans lifts her head gently and leans in and kisses her lips gently and then pulls back shrap and shakes his head.

She smiled softly and kissed him back. "It's ok." She said and huged him.

Shadows sweet embrace

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:11 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt

"are you sure?" Krell holds her tightly as he rubs his furry cheek into her's.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:12 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt

She smiles and looks down at him. "Yes." She said as she took a drink of her water.

Shadows sweet embrace

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:14 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt

She smiles and looks down at him. "Yes." She said as she took a drink of her water.
Krell smiles and holds her closly as speaks in a gently tone.

"I feel so comfortable with you, and I hope you do as well."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:17 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt

"I do." She said her voice warm and relaxed. She smiled and nuzzled upagainst hs neck and closed her eyes enjoying where she was and who she was with.

Shadows sweet embrace

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:18 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt

"I do." She said her voice warm and relaxed. She smiled and nuzzled upagainst hs neck and closed her eyes enjoying where she was and who she was with.
"hmmm you are so beautiful to me." krell smiles lightly and kisses her forehead gently and relaxs as well. "want to get back to the couch?"
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5605 5606 5607 5608 5609 5610 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games