Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5607 5608 5609 5610 5611 5612 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:12 am

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy

Shadow nzzled himm lightly. "Yes, if you wish to be. I would like to have you be mine." She said as she rubbed her cheek against his.
(sorry about the wait my phone was ringing.) Krell smiles slightly then holds her very close.
"How old are you, what is your fav color, what is your fav foor, and what is your fav car?"

Krell smiles as he kisses the top of her head gently.

She blushes. "I'm 16 but I ave been told that act like I'm much older, I love purples and blues, I like soft carpet, but cherry wood is a close, and I like german cars. You?" She said as she looked at him still smiling.
"I am 19, Hemi orange, shrimp fried rice my way (I cook), and 1970's challager. I love old cars. Also I cook for the homless every thurday." Krell smiles and holds her close still rubbing her back warmly.
She smiles and gives him a light kiss then yawns. "I'm tired." She said as she curled up for sleep. "Good night." She said as she laied her head in his lap and drifted off to sleep, bathed in his smell and warmth.
Krell held her warmly petting her gently as he smiles. Then he reminbered what she said.

"Yes I want you." Krell shut his eyes gently and slips to sleep slowly still holding her warmly.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:41 am

Hmm, the chitter chatter died down.

Selene Aries

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:14 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy

Shadow nzzled himm lightly. "Yes, if you wish to be. I would like to have you be mine." She said as she rubbed her cheek against his.
(sorry about the wait my phone was ringing.) Krell smiles slightly then holds her very close.
"How old are you, what is your fav color, what is your fav foor, and what is your fav car?"

Krell smiles as he kisses the top of her head gently.

She blushes. "I'm 16 but I ave been told that act like I'm much older, I love purples and blues, I like soft carpet, but cherry wood is a close, and I like german cars. You?" She said as she looked at him still smiling.
"I am 19, Hemi orange, shrimp fried rice my way (I cook), and 1970's challager. I love old cars. Also I cook for the homless every thurday." Krell smiles and holds her close still rubbing her back warmly.
She smiles and gives him a light kiss then yawns. "I'm tired." She said as she curled up for sleep. "Good night." She said as she laied her head in his lap and drifted off to sleep, bathed in his smell and warmth.
Krell held her warmly petting her gently as he smiles. Then he reminbered what she said.

"Yes I want you." Krell shut his eyes gently and slips to sleep slowly still holding her warmly.
Krell woke and rubs her head lightly smiling and yawning nicly.
"Awake beauitful?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:16 pm

Krellxxt
"Awake beauitful?

She blinked and sat up. "Goodmorning." She said with a yawn and a streach.

Shadows sweet embrace

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:23 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
"Awake beauitful?

"how was your night in my arms? hehe" Krell smiled and cracked his shoulders as he rolled his neck.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:39 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
"Awake beauitful?

"how was your night in my arms? hehe" Krell smiled and cracked his shoulders as he rolled his neck.
She blushed and smiled. "Very peaceful." She said and tilted her head to one side. "How was your night with me in your lap?"

Shadows sweet embrace

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:01 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
"Awake beauitful?

She blushed and smiled. "Very peaceful." She said and tilted her head to one side. "How was your night with me in your lap?"
"much warmer then being alone.. I liked it." krell smiles warmly and leans in gently to place a small kiss on her lips then stoping and speaking gently.
"Will you brighten the darkness of my loneliness, will you love me with a passion, will you could you be mine?"
Krell held there and waited for her reply.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:04 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
"Awake beauitful?

"much warmer then being alone.. I liked it." krell smiles warmly and leans in gently to place a small kiss on her lips then stoping and speaking gently.
"Will you brighten the darkness of my loneliness, will you love me with a passion, will you could you be mine?"
Shadow looked into his eyes. Her mix matched eyes shown with a deep feeling. She smiled and kissed im lighty, and then stopped. "I will, will you chase away all of my fears and love me because you do, and not let me be just a quick lust?"

Shadows sweet embrace

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:09 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
"Awake beauitful?

Shadow looked into his eyes. Her mix matched eyes shown with a deep feeling. She smiled and kissed im lighty, and then stopped. "I will, will you chase away all of my fears and love me because you do, and not let me be just a quick lust?"
"I promise you I lust for you now and I will tomarrow. and the feeling I have for you will bring me back the next day atfer. And the love in my very soul will keep me with you for as long as I can..." Krell smiled warmly and leaned in and kissed her lips again.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:11 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
"I promise you I lust for you now and I will tomarrow. and the feeling I have for you will bring me back the next day atfer. And the love in my very soul will keep me with you for as long as I can..." Krell smiled warmly and leaned in and kissed her lips again.
She smiled and kissed him back. She felt something ease in her body as she kissed him. t was as if something that has worried her just vanished so she could feel at peace again.

Shadows sweet embrace

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:17 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
She smiled and kissed him back. She felt something ease in her body as she kissed him. t was as if something that has worried her just vanished so she could feel at peace again.
Krell smiles and breaks the kiss gently. "O yeah do you like a good playful mate?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:18 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krell smiles and breaks the kiss gently. "O yeah do you like a good playful mate?"
She smiled and giggld. "Yep!" She said as she batted lightly at his ears.

Shadows sweet embrace

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:20 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
"Ahhh.." Krell smiles devilishly and tackles her in his arms then reaching his hands up and rubbing her ears deeply.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 pm

>_>

Af Mas

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:22 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
"Ahhh.." Krell smiles devilishly and tackles her in his arms then reaching his hands up and rubbing her ears deeply.
Shadow squeeked and started to giggle and squirm. She reached up and tried to rub Krells ears but her gggling made it hard to get a good grip.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5607 5608 5609 5610 5611 5612 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games