Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:41 pm

Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
Yes I do 3nodding

Someone started one in here and I posted but they're gone now sweatdrop

Where do you want to RP?
I dunno. I looked through barton and, surprise, no good ones. Actually I don't even know what kind of RP I'm in the mood for.

Neither do I, I could go for anything now. I'm no good at starting it.
Why don't you start one in barton?
Ungh, I hate starting them too... well, help me think of what kind of RP, I wan't my mind thinks of too many things at once.

Hmmm...

I wanna use my fursona. So something related to that?
Well, that was assumed, I always use my fursona, so that's a given. It's hard to think of stuff, since I've played about five hours of Midnight Club... damn that game kicks a**.

Garou's brain melted! surprised

How about a war setting?
Sounds good to me... so what epoch should it take place in?

Here's where you get to think! You're more of a war person sweatdrop
Well, I'm not in the mood for a fantasy or medieval roleplay. So eithe a modern or futuristic setting.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:43 pm

futuristic sounds more fun 3nodding

Rinchans flower

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:44 pm

Rinchans flower
Ok, now to work on a setting.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:47 pm

Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower

Battle scared earth is a little too....overused, but if you want to do that then I'll be fine with that 3nodding

Rinchans flower

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:51 pm

Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower

Battle scared earth is a little too....overused, but if you want to do that then I'll be fine with that 3nodding
Nah, that's way too overused. i'm feeling in a kind of Warhammer mood. I don't want to use the actuall storyline, but I do like how their setting is. Plus it's expansive battles happen on a million different kind of planets, and in space. I won't use any of the actual armies, considering we're furs, it would be difficult to represent the alien speceis, so I'm going to rather divide it up into factions.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:55 pm

Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower

Nah, that's way too overused. i'm feeling in a kind of Warhammer mood. I don't want to use the actuall storyline, but I do like how their setting is. Plus it's expansive battles happen on a million different kind of planets, and in space. I won't use any of the actual armies, considering we're furs, it would be difficult to represent the alien speceis, so I'm going to rather divide it up into factions.

I don't know anything about warhammar sweatdrop

Rinchans flower

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:56 pm

Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower

I don't know anything about warhammar sweatdrop
Well, in a nutshell, the future is dark and everyone is fighting for one reason or another. You don't need to know any of it, I'm not going to follow the storyline. I just need a specific reference point. It'll be easy, just follow my example and you'll get it, hell you can make up some of your own s**t, I don't care.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:58 pm

okay 3nodding

Do you want to RP in a diffrent thread? That way more people will join?

Rinchans flower

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:01 pm

Rinchans flower
okay 3nodding

Yeah, but I don't wanto put it in barton. I kinda want it to be furry only... we don't need any demon/angel/human/shapshifter/1337 bluetards running around ruining my fun.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:03 pm

Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
okay 3nodding

Yeah, but I don't wanto put it in barton. I kinda want it to be furry only... we don't need any demon/angel/human/shapshifter/1337 bluetards running around ruining my fun.

I totally agree. Just start one here 3nodding

Rinchans flower

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:04 pm

Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
okay 3nodding

What should I call it, how should I intro it? I suck at starting these damn things.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:05 pm

Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
okay 3nodding

What should I call it, how should I intro it? I suck at starting these damn things.

crud....sorry babe I can't start it tonight, I'm being kicked off the computer.

what race is your fursona?

Rinchans flower

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:08 pm

Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
Garou-Jinketsu
Rinchans flower
okay 3nodding

crud....sorry babe I can't start it tonight, I'm being kicked off the computer.

what race is your fursona?
Hey no problem, It'll help to be able to think about it.

As for the race, I'm not going to use the same races as the actual game. But I'd like to think I would be like a Space Marine, massive armor, huge guns, cutthroat attitude, take no prisoners, under the rule of the galaxy's most viscious emperor. Yeah, I like the sound of that.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:39 pm

Losers are chatting in my thread. blaugh

Angelic Muse

Efrath

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:26 pm

*schneaks in* Mew? o.o
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games