Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:19 pm
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
Rubs neck again. "No use... his control is ... getting.... stronger..." she mumbled to herself.

valak said in her head "there is no point to resist"

"Yes... there is.... I... won't hurt.. them..." suddenly gets hugged by Namine and unintensionaly pushes her back. "I'm... sorry.... I..." falls on her knees.

he laughs

"Are you ok" she says to her. "Whatever it is you can fight it" she told her.

".... Maybe...." suddenly takes her Katana and stabs Namine in the shoulder. "Maybe...." looking at her, smiling wickedly, eyes glowling red.

namine jumps nack pulling out the knife from her shoulder. "you'll pay for that she said as she dandaged her wound. She unsheathed her sword and lunged at her. " I dont wanna fight you, i know that u dont want to do this, fight it dont be a puppet to valak" Namine's clothes were becoming filthy with her blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:25 pm
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

"Yes... there is.... I... won't hurt.. them..." suddenly gets hugged by Namine and unintensionaly pushes her back. "I'm... sorry.... I..." falls on her knees.

he laughs

".... Maybe...." suddenly takes her Katana and stabs Namine in the shoulder. "Maybe...." looking at her, smiling wickedly, eyes glowling red.

namine jumps nack pulling out the knife from her shoulder. "you'll pay for that she said as she dandaged her wound. She unsheathed her sword and lunged at her. " I dont wanna fight you, i know that u dont want to do this, fight it dont be a puppet to valak" Namine's clothes were becoming filthy with her blood.

"Fight it... you say?... Fight...." blocks her attack with her Katana and pushes her back. Runs toward her with trememdous speed. "Die." Slashes at her.  

La Petite Ange

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:29 pm
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he laughs

"Fight it... you say?... Fight...." blocks her attack with her Katana and pushes her back. Runs toward her with trememdous speed. "Die." Slashes at her.

NAmine moves quickly spinning away from and spraying the girl with blood her blood blinding her for a moment. Namine knocked the girls sword away and ran her into the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:34 pm
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145

NAmine moves quickly spinning away from and spraying the girl with blood her blood blinding her for a moment. Namine knocked the girls sword away and ran her into the ground.

Even when she is pinned on the ground, she smiles manaically. "Wrong move..." Breathes in deeply and blows her away with a powerful wave of wind. She takes out her claws and runs toward her. "Heheh... after I kill you... I'll killl your loving Kenji... and Hugo too... in a slow and painful death!"  

La Petite Ange

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:40 pm
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145

Even when she is pinned on the ground, she smiles manaically. "Wrong move..." Breathes in deeply and blows her away with a powerful wave of wind. She takes out her claws and runs toward her. "Heheh... after I kill you... I'll killl your loving Kenji... and Hugo too... in a slow and painful death!"

Namine heard what she said and became enraged. Her yellow eyes glowed brighter until nothing but a yellow light replaced her eyes. "You will kill no one," namine said. She tore her sleeve where she was wounded and the blood that was trickling down her arms began to form runes covering her body, her nails grew to sharp claws, her ears extended, and she began to change into the form her familiar would have taken. Namine roared filled with bloodlust. She moved fast her element filling her with power she went back and forth cutting the girl as namine's teeth grazed her flesh filling namine with her blood. In a voice not to her namine said "i will kill you before you touch them"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:44 pm
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145

Namine heard what she said and became enraged. Her yellow eyes glowed brighter until a nothing but a yellow light replaced her eyes. "You will kill no one," namine said. She was tore her sleeve where she was wounded and the blood that was trickling down her arms began to form runes covering her body, her nails grew to sharp claws, her ears extended, and she began to change into the form her familiar would have taken. Namine roared filled with bloodlust. She moved fast her element filling her with power she went back and forth cutting the girl as namine's teeth grazed her flesh filling namine with her blood. In a voice not to her namine said "i will kill you before you touch them"

She winced and screamed in pain as Namine began to assault her that way. "AHH!" pushes her back, does a backflip and lands infront of a tree, filled with wounds, cuts and blood all over. Panting for air, her vision becoming blurry and unstable. Softly holds her head and smiles again. "He did not lie.... you are strong.... incredibly strong..."  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:46 pm
valak said to her "what are you waiting for....finish her"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:48 pm
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145

Namine heard what she said and became enraged. Her yellow eyes glowed brighter until a nothing but a yellow light replaced her eyes. "You will kill no one," namine said. She was tore her sleeve where she was wounded and the blood that was trickling down her arms began to form runes covering her body, her nails grew to sharp claws, her ears extended, and she began to change into the form her familiar would have taken. Namine roared filled with bloodlust. She moved fast her element filling her with power she went back and forth cutting the girl as namine's teeth grazed her flesh filling namine with her blood. In a voice not to her namine said "i will kill you before you touch them"

She winced and screamed in pain as Namine began to assault her that way. "AHH!" pushes her back, does a backflip and lands infront of a tree, filled with wounds, cuts and blood all over. Panting for air, her vision becoming blurry and unstable. Softly holds her head and smiles again. "He did not lie.... you are strong.... incredibly strong..."

"why are you doing this?" namine asks. "did he promise you things, you should know better than to trust valak and demonus" she said. "If you are with them then u are my enemy and i wont allow you to hurt us" she said as she readied for the next strike.  

Utsukushii Otaku

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:52 pm
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145

"why are you doing this?" namine asks. "did he promise you things, you should know better than to trust valak and demonus" she said. "If you are with them then u are my enemy and i wont allow you to hurt us" she said as she readied for the next strike.

She smiles. "I'm not with neither of them... this girl is just a mere puppet. Her weak mind was so easy to control... it's pitiful. Don't worry, I just used her to test your strenght, since I knew Demonus was after you. I wondered what was so special... and now I understand. Oh... and tell Valak that the next time he tries to take over somebody... make sure that that vessel isn't being controlled by someone else...." laughs evilly. "Now go ahead... finish her. She is no longer of any use to me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:58 pm
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145

She smiles. "I'm not with neither of them... this girl is just a mere puppet. Her weak mind was so easy to control... it's pitiful. Don't worry, I just used her to test your strenght, since I knew Demonus was after you. I wondered what was so special... and now I understand. Oh... and tell Valak that the next time he tries to take over somebody... make sure that that vessel isn't being controlled by someone else...." laughs evilly. "Now go ahead... finish her. She is no longer of any use to me."

ragnos cuts her chest and said to namine "get out of here...ill take care of here"  

Dante Borges

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:00 pm
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145

Namine would not die. Her will to live was so strong, she wanted to spend more days in kenjis arm, play with hugo, talk to angel and ragnos and find a way to bring back john, no she wouldnt die. Namine began to chant a spell using her lifeblood to conjure it. A blast of energy came forth from the spell. She no longer had a familiar but it didnt mean she couldnt summon one. This conjuration was forbidden for elves but she didnt care. She would share her life blood if it meant defeating her enemies. She summoned Cagnor Demon hound from hell and joined with him. He resisted her at first but namine's will was stronger than his she took his shape her form growing bigger her features changing.....In a male voice u heard "woooooo... im free all thans to this delicious baby here....ohh girl you dont know what ur into im gonna eat you alive he said smiling as he opened his mouth and ran towards her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:01 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145

ragnos cuts her chest and said to namine "get out of here...ill take care of here"

Gets cut and can't help but to smile evilly. "Go ahead.... I don't feel any pain... but she does." Laughs manaically. Grabs the katana and runs toward him.

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:05 pm
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145

Namine would not die. Her will to live was so strong, she wanted to spend more days in kenjis arm, play with hugo, talk to angel and ragnos and find a way to bring back john, no she wouldnt die. Namine began to chant a spell using her lifeblood to conjure it. A blast of energy came forth from the spell. She no longer had a familiar but it didnt mean she couldnt summon one. This conjuration was forbidden for elves but she didnt care. She would share her life blood if it meant defeating her enemies. She summoned Cagnor Demon hound from hell and joined with him. He resisted her at first but namine's will was stronger than his she took his shape her form growing bigger her features changing.....In a male voice u heard "woooooo... im free all thans to this delicious baby here....ohh girl you dont know what ur into im gonna eat you alive he said smiling as he opened his mouth and ran towards her.

At this, suddenly returns back to normal. Groans in pain and falls on her knees. Her eyes back to their normal yellow color, looking aorund feeling lost, pained and confused. Looks at the huge summoned Demon coming toward her. "Ah.. aah...what... no.... I.. can't.... move...." on the ground, her body completely limp and hurt from the assault.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:10 pm
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145

At this, suddenly returns back to normal. Groans in pain and falls on her knees. Her eyes back to their normal yellow color, looking aorund feeling lost, pained and confused. Looks at the huge summoned Demon coming toward her. "Ah.. aah...what... no.... I.. can't.... move...." on the ground, her body completely limp and hurt from the assault.

Namine forces the demon to stop. "aww little lady....why you gotta ruin the fun...i was gonna have me a taste of that girl andher blood...it smells so good. Namine said "you will obey". "he said aww shucks....flashing his fangs he grins at the girl "well you got lucky cutie pie maybe next time ill take a bite out of you". Namine reverted not sure wether she should approach the girl it could be a trap. You need to explain your self she told her.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:12 pm
valak stabs ragnoses back  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games