Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5608 5609 5610 5611 5612 5613 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:25 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
She smiled and giggld. "Yep!" She said as she batted lightly at his ears.
"Ahhh.." Krell smiles devilishly and tackles her in his arms then reaching his hands up and rubbing her ears deeply.
Shadow squeeked and started to giggle and squirm. She reached up and tried to rub Krells ears but her gggling made it hard to get a good grip.
Krell smiles and stops rubbing her ears and gently kisses her lips deeply.

"Hmm you are so beautiufl."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:28 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
"Ahhh.." Krell smiles devilishly and tackles her in his arms then reaching his hands up and rubbing her ears deeply.
Shadow squeeked and started to giggle and squirm. She reached up and tried to rub Krells ears but her gggling made it hard to get a good grip.

Shadow laied there panting trying to get a good breath. Then she looked up at him. "Me? Beautiful? Now that is new news to me." Something in her voice made her statement ring true.

Shadows sweet embrace

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:30 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy

Shadow laied there panting trying to get a good breath. Then she looked up at him. "Me? Beautiful? Now that is new news to me." Something in her voice made her statement ring true.
"beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." Krell held her close, "and I be holding you." Krell smiles warmly and kisses her cheek gently.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:33 pm

stare Well this is wonderful

Af Mas

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:35 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy

"beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." Krell held her close, "and I be holding you." Krell smiles warmly and kisses her cheek gently.
Shadow blushed and nodded. "And you are very handsome." She saud as she rubbed her cheek against his.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:35 pm

Af Mas
"Yes it is I found somone and I am happy again."

Krellxxt

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:38 pm

Af Mas
"What's wrong?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:38 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy

Shadow blushed and nodded. "And you are very handsome." She saud as she rubbed her cheek against his.
"hehe I am alot of things. and all of it is mine and I will show them all to you. hehe"

Krellxxt

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:40 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Af Mas
"What's wrong?"

I hate RP chatting. Why can't people just be themselves? >.< Just say what you have to say, no need to RP like this is real life
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:40 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy

"hehe I am alot of things. and all of it is mine and I will show them all to you. hehe"
She giggled and sat up. "Well how abut a drink?" She asked as she got p and pulled him with her.

Shadows sweet embrace

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:42 pm

Af Mas
DarknessesPuppy
Af Mas
"What's wrong?"

I hate RP chatting. Why can't people just be themselves? >.< Just say what you have to say, no need to RP like this is real life
Ah, when someone dose it, I tend to start.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:43 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
She giggled and sat up. "Well how abut a drink?" She asked as she got p and pulled him with her.
"Sure!" Krell follows atfer her smiling. (Becuase RPING is alot of fun and it shows what you would do or would like to do.)

Krellxxt

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:45 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Af Mas
DarknessesPuppy
Af Mas
"What's wrong?"

I'm not pissed, but I hate seeing it. I mean, little things like *hugs* or *glomps and licks* are to be expected in chat threads like this, but I think the RP stuff is for private or specifically for RP threads
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:45 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
"Sure!" Krell follows atfer her smiling. (Becuase RPING is alot of fun and it shows what you would do or would like to do.)
"Ok." She waked around to th bar and pulled out two glasses. "What would you like?" She asked as she poored herself some OJ.

Shadows sweet embrace

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:48 pm

Af Mas
DarknessesPuppy
Af Mas
DarknessesPuppy
Af Mas
"What's wrong?"

I'm not pissed, but I hate seeing it. I mean, little things like *hugs* or *glomps and licks* are to be expected in chat threads like this, but I think the RP stuff is for private or specifically for RP threads
*nods* Well I do see where you are comming from. 3nodding
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5608 5609 5610 5611 5612 5613 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games