Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5610 5611 5612 5613 5614 5615 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:28 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
She smild and blushes lightly and pulls up a bottle of lime, and a lime half. "What do you wan? Bottle or half?"
"hehe half would be good.. I am agood bit tried" krell smiles and places the glass down then walks to the couch and sits and relaxs deeply.
She nods and puts the hal on his drink then Shadow sits infront of the couch and hands him his drink. "Go on and rest I'll be here when you get up." She said looking at him and smiling.
Krell woke with a cute yawn and a deep breath. "Hmmmm" Krell blinks and see's shadow reaching out far he trys to kiss her he slips on his paws and falls. falling half on the couch and half off he spoke. "ow...."
She giggles and reaches to help him up still in a halfsleep halfawake mode. "You ok?"
"Rawr..." Krell smiles playfully and tackles her gently and cuddles up very close to her like if he didn't she would be taken away.
Shadow giggled and put a paw on top of his head.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:30 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
She nods and puts the hal on his drink then Shadow sits infront of the couch and hands him his drink. "Go on and rest I'll be here when you get up." She said looking at him and smiling.
Krell woke with a cute yawn and a deep breath. "Hmmmm" Krell blinks and see's shadow reaching out far he trys to kiss her he slips on his paws and falls. falling half on the couch and half off he spoke. "ow...."
She giggles and reaches to help him up still in a halfsleep halfawake mode. "You ok?"
"Rawr..." Krell smiles playfully and tackles her gently and cuddles up very close to her like if he didn't she would be taken away.
"heh, you want me to go down?" krell smiles and kisses her lips then her chin then her neck then her lower neck then near her chest. Then her middift then he stopped and smiled wide.

Krellxxt

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:32 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
"heh, you want me to go down?" krell smiles and kisses her lips then her chin then her neck then her lower neck then near her chest. Then her middift then he stopped and smiled wide.
She giggled and sat up. "so you wanna drink?" She asked as she got up and picked him up.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:38 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
She giggled and sat up. "so you wanna drink?" She asked as she got up and picked him up.
Krell hugs to her good and close. "Sure a OJ." Krell smiles and walks abit with her.

Krellxxt

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:39 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krell hugs to her good and close. "Sure a OJ." Krell smiles and walks abit with her.
She nodded and got their drinks. "Would you like some lime?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:47 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
"yes a half would be nice." Krell smiles and waits on the couch watching her every move and smiling wide.

Krellxxt

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:48 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
"yes a half would be nice." Krell smiles and waits on the couch watching her every move and smiling wide.
Shadow skittered around getting everything. She pranced over to Krell and handed him his drink.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:53 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Shadow skittered around getting everything. She pranced over to Krell and handed him his drink.
"hehe thank you sexy'um" Krell smiles and takes a drink. "hmm"

Krellxxt

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:54 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Shadow smiled and sat next to him and cuddled up to him sipping her on OJ.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:58 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krell smiled as he wrapped his left arm around her and held her close. "Hmm you are so beautiful to me"

Krellxxt

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:00 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krell smiled as he wrapped his left arm around her and held her close. "Hmm you are so beautiful to me"
Shadow blushed a color that was so red that it showed through her fur.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:03 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
"heh well I need to be getting to bed really.." Krell smiles warmly as he places his drink down and lays down and starts to slip to sleep.

Krellxxt

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:08 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
"heh well I need to be getting to bed really.." Krell smiles warmly as he places his drink down and lays down and starts to slip to sleep.
Shadow nodded and rested her paw on his hip and watched him slip off to sleep.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:17 am

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Shadow nodded and rested her paw on his hip and watched him slip off to sleep.
Krell woke to Shadow right near him and he smiled leaning abit he kissed her shut eye and giggled slightly and he wrapped his arms around her. "Moring beautiful"

Krellxxt

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:03 am

Krellxxt
Krell woke to Shadow right near him and he smiled leaning abit he kissed her shut eye and giggled slightly and he wrapped his arms around her. "Moring beautiful"
Shadow smiled and nizzled im. "Good morning." She pulled him in close and kissed his cheek.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5610 5611 5612 5613 5614 5615 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games