Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:40 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
"hehe love you." Krell smiles lightly and kisses her forehead.
Shadow cuddled around him even more. "I love you too."
"like you presant?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:41 pm

Snowe comes running in and jumps inbetween the two love birds pouting.
"Daddy love stinks!!"
((Yep yep... no rest when I am around heart ))

HeartofSnowe

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:44 pm

Krellxxt
DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
"hehe love you." Krell smiles lightly and kisses her forehead.
Shadow cuddled around him even more. "I love you too."
"like you presant?"
:I love it." She said as she moved to let Snowe sit in the middle of her arms.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:46 pm

He pouted and huffed gently. "YOu know what i noticed Mommy... some of the males in this joint are just asses." He growled and crossed his arms. He then tilted his head toward Krell and smiled. "No offense daddy."

HeartofSnowe

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:51 pm

Shadow nodded in agreement. "Yea some of them can be, but then again some of the girls can be bitches. So hey it all balances out in an odd sort of way."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:51 pm

"heh don't worry my boy we all find love in odd ways. and just reminber to keep your chin up and eyes opened. you will find it." Krell smiles as he kisses snowe's head lightly.

Krellxxt

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:52 pm

HE smiled happily and then sighed. "You know... I want to make another guild..." He tapped his chin. "What do you guys think?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:56 pm

HeartofSnowe
HE smiled happily and then sighed. "You know... I want to make another guild..." He tapped his chin. "What do you guys think?"
"I'll write everything for it if you want I am a writer if you didn't know.."

Krellxxt

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:56 pm

"That would be cool. So do you know what it's going to be about? Or have in it?" Shadow looked at Krell. "Really? So do I, but I'm not that great."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:59 pm

He smiled happily. "I ish a writer too daddy.. hmm... I am going to call it "The World that Never Was" from my FAVORITE Kingdom Hearts place... and ... its going to be a RP/General guild... I will have a place for art stuff... and then a thread designated for a themed RP (most likely a school) for furries and demons and humans... and then... I will have another thread for like random orginal RPs... and then like a chatterbox and stuff.... although when I say thread I mean subforum..."

HeartofSnowe

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:02 pm

Shadow nods. "Sounds like fun. Heh I just got in to Kingdom Hearts lastnight."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:02 pm

HeartofSnowe
He smiled happily. "I ish a writer too daddy.. hmm... I am going to call it "The World that Never Was" from my FAVORITE Kingdom Hearts place... and ... its going to be a RP/General guild... I will have a place for art stuff... and then a thread designated for a themed RP (most likely a school) for furries and demons and humans... and then... I will have another thread for like random orginal RPs... and then like a chatterbox and stuff.... although when I say thread I mean subforum..."
"you guys havn't poked tho my joural have you I am one hell of a writer I love it to death. and I would be more then happy to make a few subfroms and that for you if you want. I started a few rp threads in my time." Krell smiled and kissed his mate lightly "I love writers."

Krellxxt

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:04 pm

Krellxxt
HeartofSnowe
"you guys havn't poked tho my joural have you I am one hell of a writer I love it to death. and I would be more then happy to make a few subfroms and that for you if you want. I started a few rp threads in my time." Krell smiled and kissed his mate lightly "I love writers."
She giggled and kissd him back. "I know they are so sexy. And I have you are alot better than I am."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:06 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Krellxxt
HeartofSnowe
She giggled and kissd him back. "I know they are so sexy. And I have you are alot better than I am."
"eh maybe. maybe I dunno."

Krellxxt

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:09 pm

SIts inbetween the two mushy love birds and feels them getting closer to each other and pushes them apart. "Eww... no straight kissy over my head please..."
Laughs nervously and smiles. "BUt yeah... although Iwould most likely make the guild on my 'super-secret-spy-account' and not this one. Hmm... with my money at the moment... I believe... I will only need like... 11k?"
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games