Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:31 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
*sighs * *kai sits in a the highest point of a tree*

Izara sighs angrily at Ryoji and then goes to sit by Kai "hello" she says angrily
wuts wrong???

"this stupid fight just ended up in Sarah wanting a baby! and she asked Ry to come home with him and im not stupid enough to not know what that means! iswear he's going to b the worst father ever!"
*laugh litely*
wow thats nice to say about ur brother *smiles sweetly*

*exhales calming herself down* "well he just got over being able to only see one girl at a time. i mean he was about the biggest flirt u would ever meet. he's lucky Sarah came along and cured him. and im pretty sure that after they have one kid. he's gonna want a lot more." Stares angrily at nothing. "oh i dont know y im so mad. Ry will probly make a great father...its just.....Sarah's my age and.....Ry is 18....."
oh that makes sence  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:35 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
wuts wrong???

"this stupid fight just ended up in Sarah wanting a baby! and she asked Ry to come home with him and im not stupid enough to not know what that means! iswear he's going to b the worst father ever!"
*laugh litely*

*exhales calming herself down* "well he just got over being able to only see one girl at a time. i mean he was about the biggest flirt u would ever meet. he's lucky Sarah came along and cured him. and im pretty sure that after they have one kid. he's gonna want a lot more." Stares angrily at nothing. "oh i dont know y im so mad. Ry will probly make a great father...its just.....Sarah's my age and.....Ry is 18....."
oh that makes sence

Izara sighs "im boring u arent i? i usually never talk this much."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:41 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
wuts wrong???

*laugh litely*

oh that makes sence

*chuckles* no not really actaully ur quiet....... intresting  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:43 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
*laugh litely*

oh that makes sence

*chuckles* no not really actaully ur quiet....... intresting

Izara smiles then leans her back agaisnt the tree then rest her head against Kai's leg. "and y's that?" she asked curiously  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:47 pm
i dont know theres just somthing about u that I abousolutely love about u and i dont know wut???  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:49 pm
II Purple_Cura II
i dont know theres just somthing about u that I abousolutely love about u and i dont know wut???

"oh well that did not answer my question. and now its going to bug me for a loooong time." Izara says trying to get him to figure it out  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:53 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II

"oh well that did not answer my question. and now its going to bug me for a loooong time." Izara says trying to get him to figure it out
well i just dont know actually *looks at izara* i love everything about u......i dont like hyper girls ur not ur not prep ur quiet and funny *winks* in ur own way  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:54 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Misuzu0614
*looks at sarah* well i'd like to keep him.

*Hands him over with a smile* Here you go

Kiana frowns "aww i dont get a new neice??? thats horrible" she says with dramatic tears in her eyes.
Izara rolls her eyes and says "oh you'll get ur chance. now shut up with the drama will u?"
Kiana smiles and says "ok" perking up

*Smiles and gives Izara a quick hug then looks at Kiana* Can i give you a hug? *looks at Ryoji* Izara can he stay with me tonight?

Kiana nods happily and rushes to embrace Sarah.
Izara looks at Sarah her eyebrows raised and her left eye twitching,"wha....."
Ryoji looks at the ground smirking at himself
"wha.....why? or do i even hav to ask?" Izara says

*Smiles* you dont but you can i just want him to come to my house (G2g bai pplz ill be back2morrow sorry)  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:56 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II

well i just dont know actually *looks at izara* i love everything about u......i dont like hyper girls ur not preps ur not ur quiet and funny *winks* in ur own way

"well thank u Kai. about time someone prefered girls like me over girls like my little sister....dont get me wrong, shes great and i love her but...dear god she is so entergetic and dramatic.." Izara says smiling up at Kai  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:57 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Misuzu0614
*looks at sarah* well i'd like to keep him.

*Hands him over with a smile* Here you go

Kiana frowns "aww i dont get a new neice??? thats horrible" she says with dramatic tears in her eyes.
Izara rolls her eyes and says "oh you'll get ur chance. now shut up with the drama will u?"
Kiana smiles and says "ok" perking up

*Smiles and gives Izara a quick hug then looks at Kiana* Can i give you a hug? *looks at Ryoji* Izara can he stay with me tonight?

Kiana nods happily and rushes to embrace Sarah.
Izara looks at Sarah her eyebrows raised and her left eye twitching,"wha....."
Ryoji looks at the ground smirking at himself
"wha.....why? or do i even hav to ask?" Izara says

*Smiles* you dont but you can i just want him to come to my house (G2g bai pplz ill be back2morrow sorry)

(bye biggrin )  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:02 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II

well i just dont know actually *looks at izara* i love everything about u......i dont like hyper girls ur not preps ur not ur quiet and funny *winks* in ur own way

"well thank u Kai. about time someone prefered girls like me over girls like my little sister....dont get me wrong, shes great and i love her but...dear god she is so entergetic and dramatic.." Izara says smiling up at Kai
uuh*blushes cause izara is look right at him*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:05 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II

Izara smiles impishly then pops up and peck Kai on the corner of his mouth. wondering wat that will do to him.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:10 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II

Izara smiles impishly then pops up and peck Kai on the corner of his mouth. wondering wat that will do to him.
* kai sits and freezes for 25 seconds then has a bloody nose and falls out of the tree* ow im ok  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:12 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II

* kai sits and freezes for 25 seconds then has a bloody nose and falls out of the tree* ow im ok

Izara hops down and asks worried "r u ok? wat happened?"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:15 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II

Izara hops down and asks worried "r u ok? wat happened?"
uuh nothing im ok stands up quickly  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games