Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:59 pm
Odd was hiding in his room today, fiddling with The Killing Stone. He figured he should get back in touch with Amaya before too long but then, at the same time He didn't want to disobey. She'd said she'd let him know when he could continue with the next step in his training.

"What are you talking about? Team Plasma's still running around out in Unova." Lykas retorted to Lucius' story. He'd walked up on the two from behind, intent on asking Sub if he would be terribly needed before he went off to pester Varuna about teaching him. Maybe Ryan would let him borrow that item he used to get in touch with the hybrid? (He highly doubted that would work but he still wanted to see about asking, anyway.)

"They actually helped us oust Team Cipher when they tried taking over the region last year." He added as he remembered that war. It had been during the final confrontations there at the end that he had snagged Chinami from one of the Ciphers.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:04 pm
Lucius turns to face Terashi and says "morning Terashi " then turns back around to focus his mind on Sub still waiting on his reply.  

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:09 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd was hiding in his room today, fiddling with The Killing Stone. He figured he should get back in touch with Amaya before too long but then, at the same time He didn't want to disobey. She'd said she'd let him know when he could continue with the next step in his training.

"What are you talking about? Team Plasma's still running around out in Unova." Lykas retorted to Lucius' story. He'd walked up on the two from behind, intent on asking Sub if he would be terribly needed before he went off to pester Varuna about teaching him. Maybe Ryan would let him borrow that item he used to get in touch with the hybrid? (He highly doubted that would work but he still wanted to see about asking, anyway.)

"They actually helped us oust Team Cipher when they tried taking over the region last year." He added as he remembered that war. It had been during the final confrontations there at the end that he had snagged Chinami from one of the Ciphers.
"Your saying, They helped you against team Cipher last year and thats only time you've seen them and they are still running around in Unova? Lucius asks Lykas  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:17 pm
"Good morning," I said with a nod. "How are you holding up?"

I kind of ignored the conversation about Team Plasma, honestly. I'd never heard of such a group, but there's a lot I've never heard of. I haven't exactly been dropping eaves at every opportunity. And if this Team Plasma was as secretive as we were, there would have been no point in it.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:20 pm
Morticia Primeva
"Your saying, They helped you against team Cipher last year and thats only time you've seen them and they are still running around in Unova? Lucius asks Lykas

"Last I heard, that was the score." Lykas replied with a shrug. "I was there when the war between us and Cipher ended and they were fighting each other as much as we were fighting Cipher. They'd probably want to oust us now if we happened into their territory but the truce was good while it lasted." He admitted with a sigh. Why couldn't the whole world call a truce sometimes? Life would be so much easier if it did.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:26 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Morticia Primeva

"Last I heard, that was the score." Lykas replied with a shrug. "I was there when the war between us and Cipher ended and they were fighting each other as much as we were fighting Cipher. They'd probably want to oust us now if we happened into their territory but the truce was good while it lasted." He admitted with a sigh. Why couldn't the whole world call a truce sometimes? Life would be so much easier if it did.
"Hmm I guess I was misinformed" Lucius tells Lykas with a "sigh".  

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:16 pm
"It's possible but I would't think too much about it." Lykas replied with a shrug. "Family only ever brings more pain than they're worth, anyway." It should be obvious from the scorn in his voice that he spoke from personal experience.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:22 pm
In all the hum of what was going on, RC returned his attention to the TV, letting out a puff of smoke as he did. Maybe the news had gotten better? He doubted it, but it was nice to lean on some false hope.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:26 pm
I frowned a bit at Lykas's comment, and wanted to console the boy. I knew too little of what plagued him, however. Instead, I turned to RC.

"Any good news?" I asked, joking a bit. Good news would have been a nice change of pace.

Tch, yeah. I should be so lucky.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:31 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I frowned a bit at Lykas's comment, and wanted to console the boy. I knew too little of what plagued him, however. Instead, I turned to RC.

"Any good news?" I asked, joking a bit. Good news would have been a nice change of pace.

Tch, yeah. I should be so lucky.

RC snorts and then lets out a puff of smoke. "Good News? More like no news. It has been a slow day. They have had one guy observing a Slowpoke. all day. It has move maybe an inch. That should tell you all that you need to know." he explains to the young man.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:36 pm
I chuckled, shaking my head. "Why am I not surprised?" I asked, jesting in full.

I turned my back to RC at that point. "Day slow as this, guess there's nothing to do but get some training in." That brought my attention to the newcomer. "How long have you been a Pokemon Trainer, if I may ask?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:45 pm
Darting in through the front door, Ter might see a familiar baby dragon as he Headbutt into the couch. It left a small dent that hopefully would go unnoticed. "Hey! What did I say about Headbutting indoors?" Dan called out to the Bagon, entering as well. He had hoped an early morning walk would get rid of all that extra energy the dragon had. Sadly, that failed. "Geez...I suppose we can train later. That may prove to be more beneficial" the silver haired teen mused before overhearing the topic of news. Now that he thought about it, it has been quiet aside from the usual. "They say no news is good news. Though around here it's more like the calm before the storm" Dan chimed in.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:02 pm
Now, that was a blast from the past. Bagon, busting stuff up with its head. There were so few dents left from fixing my room up that I'd almost forgotten about how much of a terror this little critter could be.

"Good morning, Dan," I said with a nod. "Still trying to get this one to behave itself, eh?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:26 pm
RC hears his SNAG go off. "Well, well. Calm before storm? here it is." he says. RC calls out his Alakazam and teleports out.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:31 pm
I had heard my SNAG go off as well. "So much for quiet day," I muttered, making my way back to my room. I had all of my pokemon in their pokeballs, which were all about my person before I contacted my method of transport. "Fight Area's Pokemon center, please, GRAY."

As ever, the artificial intelligence's snide comments were to be ignored.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games