Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:14 pm
The-Dark-Rider
valak stabs ragnoses back

noooo namine yells and stabs at valak.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:14 pm
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145

"why are you doing this?" namine asks. "did he promise you things, you should know better than to trust valak and demonus" she said. "If you are with them then u are my enemy and i wont allow you to hurt us" she said as she readied for the next strike.

She smiles. "I'm not with neither of them... this girl is just a mere puppet. Her weak mind was so easy to control... it's pitiful. Don't worry, I just used her to test your strenght, since I knew Demonus was after you. I wondered what was so special... and now I understand. Oh... and tell Valak that the next time he tries to take over somebody... make sure that that vessel isn't being controlled by someone else...." laughs evilly. "Now go ahead... finish her. She is no longer of any use to me."

Namine would not die. Her will to live was so strong, she wanted to spend more days in kenjis arm, play with hugo, talk to angel and ragnos and find a way to bring back john, no she wouldnt die. Namine began to chant a spell using her lifeblood to conjure it. A blast of energy came forth from the spell. She no longer had a familiar but it didnt mean she couldnt summon one. This conjuration was forbidden for elves but she didnt care. She would share her life blood if it meant defeating her enemies. She summoned Cagnor Demon hound from hell and joined with him. He resisted her at first but namine's will was stronger than his she took his shape her form growing bigger her features changing.....In a male voice u heard "woooooo... im free all thans to this delicious baby here....ohh girl you dont know what ur into im gonna eat you alive he said smiling as he opened his mouth and ran towards her.

At this, suddenly returns back to normal. Groans in pain and falls on her knees. Her eyes back to their normal yellow color, looking aorund feeling lost, pained and confused. Looks at the huge summoned Demon coming toward her. "Ah.. aah...what... no.... I.. can't.... move...." on the ground, her body completely limp and hurt from the assault.

Namine forces the demon to stop. "aww little lady....why you gotta ruin the fun...i was gonna have me a taste of that girl andher blood...it smells so good. Namine said "you will obey". "he said aww shucks....flashing his fangs he grins at the girl "well you got lucky cutie pie maybe next time ill take a bite out of you". Namine reverted not sure wether she should approach the girl it could be a trap. You need to explain your self she told her.

"Explain... what......? I... barely.... understand... what is going on......" tries to stand up but can't from the bloodloss. "What..... happened....?"  

La Petite Ange

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:18 pm
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145

"why are you doing this?" namine asks. "did he promise you things, you should know better than to trust valak and demonus" she said. "If you are with them then u are my enemy and i wont allow you to hurt us" she said as she readied for the next strike.

She smiles. "I'm not with neither of them... this girl is just a mere puppet. Her weak mind was so easy to control... it's pitiful. Don't worry, I just used her to test your strenght, since I knew Demonus was after you. I wondered what was so special... and now I understand. Oh... and tell Valak that the next time he tries to take over somebody... make sure that that vessel isn't being controlled by someone else...." laughs evilly. "Now go ahead... finish her. She is no longer of any use to me."

Namine would not die. Her will to live was so strong, she wanted to spend more days in kenjis arm, play with hugo, talk to angel and ragnos and find a way to bring back john, no she wouldnt die. Namine began to chant a spell using her lifeblood to conjure it. A blast of energy came forth from the spell. She no longer had a familiar but it didnt mean she couldnt summon one. This conjuration was forbidden for elves but she didnt care. She would share her life blood if it meant defeating her enemies. She summoned Cagnor Demon hound from hell and joined with him. He resisted her at first but namine's will was stronger than his she took his shape her form growing bigger her features changing.....In a male voice u heard "woooooo... im free all thans to this delicious baby here....ohh girl you dont know what ur into im gonna eat you alive he said smiling as he opened his mouth and ran towards her.

At this, suddenly returns back to normal. Groans in pain and falls on her knees. Her eyes back to their normal yellow color, looking aorund feeling lost, pained and confused. Looks at the huge summoned Demon coming toward her. "Ah.. aah...what... no.... I.. can't.... move...." on the ground, her body completely limp and hurt from the assault.

Namine forces the demon to stop. "aww little lady....why you gotta ruin the fun...i was gonna have me a taste of that girl andher blood...it smells so good. Namine said "you will obey". "he said aww shucks....flashing his fangs he grins at the girl "well you got lucky cutie pie maybe next time ill take a bite out of you". Namine reverted not sure wether she should approach the girl it could be a trap. You need to explain your self she told her.

"Explain... what......? I... barely.... understand... what is going on......" tries to stand up but can't from the bloodloss. "What..... happened....?"

NAmine grabbed ragnos and moved towards the girl. She placed ragnos in in a protectice shell and assisted the girl. "well for one" she said "you attacked me and tried to kill me". "are u better now or should i look out so i dont get stabbed again?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:28 pm
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145
KaosAngel012
animegurl145

NAmine grabbed ragnos and moved towards the girl. She placed ragnos in in a protectice shell and assisted the girl. "well for one" she said "you attacked me and tried to kill me". "are u better now or should i look out so i dont get stabbed again?"

Looking at her. "I tried to... what? Oh no..... not again...." eyes get wide and get filled with tears. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean too.... it's just that.. he always tries to use me like that....."  

La Petite Ange

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:32 pm
Looking at her. "I tried to... what? Oh no..... not again...." eyes get wide and get filled with tears. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean too.... it's just that.. he always tries to use me like that....."

Namine felt bad for the girl and hugged her close. "sshhhh,she said its alright" she wiped the tears from her eyes. "its not your fault, jut try to fight it will ya?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:39 pm
animegurl145

Namine felt bad for the girl and hugged her close. "sshhhh,she said its alright" she wiped the tears from her eyes. "its not your fault, jut try to fight it will ya?"

Hugs her back and trembles slightly. "I try too... but... I'm just not strong enough...." sniffs softly. "He just easily takes control of my mind and makes me do whatever he wants...."

User Image  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:50 pm
ragnos drags himself to the wall and rests his back  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:59 pm
The-Dark-Rider

You guys need medical attention she says. She starts to sing an enchantment that can heal wounds.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:01 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

You guys need medical attention she says. She starts to sing an enchantment that can heal wounds.

just dont heal me......i finally met my end  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:12 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

just dont heal me

Namine was wounded herself and needed to recharge somewhere. She left them after making sure they were ok and went into the alternate reality shaden created for her to live in. No one she didnt allow could get in and she fell asleep.

[got to go guys cya tomorrow]  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:14 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

just dont heal me

Namine was wounded herself and needed to recharge somewhere. She left them after making sure they were ok and went into the alternate reality shaden created for her to live in. No one she didnt allow could get in and she fell asleep.

[got to go guys cya tomorrow]

he closes his eyes (right)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:04 am
she walked out of her room, and walked outside where everyone was, looking different, her hair was black mixed in with red, her eyes were blood red, her lips red, her clothes black and skin tight showing alot of skin, she looked at them, expressionless. she raised her arm, making fire spread all around everyone "i hope everyone dies" she said in a harsh voice, no ounce of human left in her, nothing but pure hatred  

Aprilbaby1

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:42 am
Aprilbaby1
she walked out of her room, and walked outside where everyone was, looking different, her hair was black mixed in with red, her eyes were blood red, her lips red, her clothes black and skin tight showing alot of skin, she looked at them, expressionless. she raised her arm, making fire spread all around everyone "i hope everyone dies" she said in a harsh voice, no ounce of human left in her, nothing but pure hatred

Namine noticed the change in angel and wondered what had happened. Everyone was in a protective barrier of her making but she didn't know what angel was capable of. "Angel whats going on?" she said in a pleading tone.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games