Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:14 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Like that "Oh crap, there's a Raid can in the fire, grab the baby and get down!' moment. >.<

now there is a really nice BOOM.....TJ would do that all the time when we were down south and we burned our trash...boy aerosol cans make wonderful projectiles in a 55 gallon drum......

Not when it shouldn't be there and there are kids and animals around. gonk

well then there were no kids or animals around....but it was funny when his mother was home and one or two would go off....she would yell TJ's name across the lot cause it would scare her.....**laughs**

Lol, well, explosions make some people nervous. xD

yeah...one time we were setting out firecrackers mind you they were illegal then too...and TJ threw some in my direction making me fall in a ditch...I got the last laugh when his jacket suddenly started exploding.....a spark had fallen into his pocket which was full of firecrackers..boy did he dance like he wanted me to trying to keep the jacket away from him while trying to get it off...**laughs** some of the stupid things we do when we are young.....

Oh, I see. emotion_facepalm

Lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:18 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

well then there were no kids or animals around....but it was funny when his mother was home and one or two would go off....she would yell TJ's name across the lot cause it would scare her.....**laughs**

yeah...one time we were setting out firecrackers mind you they were illegal then too...and TJ threw some in my direction making me fall in a ditch...I got the last laugh when his jacket suddenly started exploding.....a spark had fallen into his pocket which was full of firecrackers..boy did he dance like he wanted me to trying to keep the jacket away from him while trying to get it off...**laughs** some of the stupid things we do when we are young.....

Lol

**laughs** I could curl your hair with some tails of what we did when we were younger....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:20 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

**laughs** I could curl your hair with some tails of what we did when we were younger....

Oh my.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:26 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

Oh my.

oooooh I just gotta tell you.....we were driving in a group down Interstate 4 and everybody had been drinking...the group in one car had run out beer so we drove side by side passing beer between cars....we were going to a race in Daytona....we were crazy....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:31 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

Oh my.

oooooh I just gotta tell you.....we were driving in a group down Interstate 4 and everybody had been drinking...the group in one car had run out beer so we drove side by side passing beer between cars....we were going to a race in Daytona....we were crazy....

NASCAR beer passing. >.<

Fun with stereotypes. Lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:43 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

Oh my.

NASCAR beer passing. >.<

yeppers....and I was underage at the time....ooops.....now I don't even drink beer....

**laughs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:44 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

Oh my.

NASCAR beer passing. >.<

yeppers....and I was underage at the time....ooops.....now I don't even drink beer....

**laughs**

emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:47 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my.

NASCAR beer passing. >.<

**laughs**

emotion_facepalm

hey I can't help it everyone kept sharing their drinks with me.....like I said the crazy things we do.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:49 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my.

NASCAR beer passing. >.<

**laughs**

emotion_facepalm

hey I can't help it everyone kept sharing their drinks with me.....like I said the crazy things we do.....

You could have not drank them. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:53 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

NASCAR beer passing. >.<

**laughs**

emotion_facepalm

but everyone else was drinking.....and too a dinner I was drinking soda and they were spiking my soda when I wasn't looking...I got into such a laughing fit I could not stop.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:55 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

NASCAR beer passing. >.<

**laughs**

emotion_facepalm

but everyone else was drinking.....and too a dinner I was drinking soda and they were spiking my soda when I wasn't looking...I got into such a laughing fit I could not stop.....

Yeah. I'd call that drugging me and I wouldn't be terribly pleased. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:58 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

emotion_facepalm

I was young and foolish and in love with the driver of the car I was in.....and had by then gotten too drunk to care....but the others were so they got me away from the table and calmed down before it was noticed that I was drunk and underage....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

emotion_facepalm

I was young and foolish and in love with the driver of the car I was in.....and had by then gotten too drunk to care....but the others were so they got me away from the table and calmed down before it was noticed that I was drunk and underage....

Oh geez. @.@  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:54 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh geez. @.@

yeah....ooooh I married the driver of that car and we are still married....so it all worked out for the best.....

**I tip my hat and walk away for the night............turning I wave** nighters Kay...have a good one.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh geez. @.@

yeah....ooooh I married the driver of that car and we are still married....so it all worked out for the best.....

**I tip my hat and walk away for the night............turning I wave** nighters Kay...have a good one.....

Good Night. ^__^  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games