Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:43 am
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
she walked out of her room, and walked outside where everyone was, looking different, her hair was black mixed in with red, her eyes were blood red, her lips red, her clothes black and skin tight showing alot of skin, she looked at them, expressionless. she raised her arm, making fire spread all around everyone "i hope everyone dies" she said in a harsh voice, no ounce of human left in her, nothing but pure hatred

Namine noticed the change in angel and wondered what had happened. Everyone was in a protective barrier of her making but she didn't know what angel was capable of. "Angel whats going on?" she said in a pleading tone.
she looked at her "everything" she said freezing the barrier  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:46 am
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
she walked out of her room, and walked outside where everyone was, looking different, her hair was black mixed in with red, her eyes were blood red, her lips red, her clothes black and skin tight showing alot of skin, she looked at them, expressionless. she raised her arm, making fire spread all around everyone "i hope everyone dies" she said in a harsh voice, no ounce of human left in her, nothing but pure hatred

Namine noticed the change in angel and wondered what had happened. Everyone was in a protective barrier of her making but she didn't know what angel was capable of. "Angel whats going on?" she said in a pleading tone.

Namine was tired from her previous battle. She didn't know how long she could hold out but she had to fight for her friends even angel. "angel what are you saying there are people who love you, ragnos loves you, john loves you", she said, "we can find a way to return him i know just dont turn on us now" she said tears welling in her eyes.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:48 am
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

Namine was tired from her previous battle. She didn't know how long she could hold out but she had to fight for her friends even angel. "angel what are you saying there are people who love you, ragnos loves you, john loves you", she said, "we can find a way to return him i know just dont turn on us now" she said tears welling in her eyes.
she looked at her with no emotion "the future is ruined for me, i have nothing to live for anymore" she said and set the forest and school on fire  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:51 am
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

she looked at her with no emotion "the future is ruined for me, i have nothing to live for anymore" she said and set the forest and school on fire

"yes u do !!" Namine cried out. "you have to be strong for ragnos and for john, you angel are a pillar of strenght without u we would all fall apart and give way to our darkest fears". She left the barrier and began walking towards her arms outstreched " you think ur the only one who knows suffering? no, you're not, but we have each other to support us to go on, dont betray everything you held dear for this corruption!!" namine was getting closer  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:53 am
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

"yes u do !!" Namine cried out. "you have to be strong for ragnos and for john, you angel are a pillar of strenght without u we would all fall apart and give way to our darkest fears". She left the barrier and began walking towards her arms outstreched " you think ur the only one who knows suffering? no, you're not, but we have each other to support us to go on, dont betray everything you held dear for this corruption!!" namine was getting closer
she looked at her, she raised her hand "dont come any closer" she snapped "i dont want anyone close"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:59 am
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

she looked at her, she raised her hand "dont come any closer" she snapped "i dont want anyone close"

"Dont you get it angel you are loved and needed" she said still drawing close, "we are a family and without you we wouldnt be complete, i dont know whats happened to you but we can go through, look at ragnos ur love, hes hurt, do you really want to harm us?" "Do you think killing us will bring an end to your pain? No it wont," she said Namine began to sing a song of love, friendship, family, and sorrow her voice carrying itself clearly in the wind. Nature around her stirred to life abating the fires angel had caused. "come to me," she said to angel. Hoping with all her heart she understood and would revert to her old self.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:01 am
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

"Dont you get it angel you are loved and needed" she said still drawing close, "we are a family and without you we wouldnt be complete, i dont know whats happened to you but we can go through, look at ragnos ur love, hes hurt, do you really want to harm us?" "Do you think killing us will bring an end to your pain? No it wont," she said Namine began to sing a song of love, friendship, family, and sorrow her voice carrying itself clearly in the wind. Nature around her stirred to life abating the fires angel had caused. "come to me," she said to angel. Hoping with all her heart she understood and would revert to her old self.
she smiled "you dont understand, when i say stay away i mean it" she snapped getting angrier "i know im loved, but how long until they leave? huh, answer me that" she closed her eyes, making the fire grow higher  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:05 am
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "you dont understand, when i say stay away i mean it" she snapped getting angrier "i know im loved, but how long until they leave? huh, answer me that" she closed her eyes, making the fire grow higher

"ANGEL just because someone leaves doesnt mean they are gone!" "i've lost so many people i felt alone and then i found you, kenji, ragnos, john, hugo, and so many other friends" "I have been happy with all of you, you may not know this but u have all kept me alive, i would die without your caring and love, we elves need it, remember the day we went for a swim, didnt you enjoy? it i did every second of it" those who have left me are all around me in the blessings i receive and u have many, but if you need to destroy to find peace i offer my life to you," she said as kneeled on the ground.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:07 am
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

"ANGEL just because someone leaves doesnt mean they are gone!" "i've lost so many people i felt alone and then i found you, kenji, ragnos, john, hugo, and so many other friends" "I have been happy with all of you, you may not know this but u have all kept me alive, i would die without your caring and love, we elves need it, remember the day we went for a swim, didnt you enjoy? it i did every second of it" those who have left me are all around me in the blessings i receive and u have many, but if you need to destroy to find peace i offer my life to you," she said as kneeled on the ground.
she looked at her "i dont need peace" she said coldly then vanished, taking the fire with her "ill be back" her voice echoed  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:12 am
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

she looked at her "i dont need peace" she said coldly then vanished, taking the fire with her "ill be back" her voice echoed

Namine felt relief but a bit sad that she left. She dropped to the ground exhausted and looked over to make sure that everyone was ok.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:15 am
she appeared somewhere in another world, she looked at the leader "i need an army" she said sternly  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:19 am
Aprilbaby1
she appeared somewhere in another world, she looked at the leader "i need an army" she said sternly

Namine began her healing processs and watched over her friends. She wondered where angel went.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:21 am
she looked at the army, walking to each and every one of them "can you fight?"

"yes ma'am" they all said in unison

she smiled "good"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:36 am
(Lol I was in this at the beginning, seems it's gotten interesting, so now to rejoin!! If that's fine XP)  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:39 am
(lol yea its fine) she looked at the weapons and then looked at her army "everyone understand the plan?"

the demons growled and nodded

"good, because its going to be a hell of a trip" she smiled  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games