Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:24 pm
It's sad to see an artist leave FA just because of 1 arsehole.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:33 pm
Crenn

What's going on?

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:34 pm
Diana Vulpes
Crenn

What's going on?

Muzz quit FA because of that douche bag  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:15 pm
Deleted.  

FogSage

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:09 pm
I hate you, NG. Seriously. Eat s**t and die. =_=

*leaves the guild for a week*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:20 pm
Today ish my birthday! cheese_whine

Today I am 19 ^_^

This is however my first birthday away from home so it's kinda sad crying  

Sakiimi

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:21 pm
Sakiimi

Today I am 19 ^_^

Happy Birthday Saki! Starting from my 19th birthday, all my birthdays have been away from home ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:26 pm
Sakiimi

Today I am 19 ^_^

Happy Birthday!!!

whee  

DeletedUsername420

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:26 pm
Af Mas
Sakiimi

Today I am 19 ^_^

Happy Birthday Saki! Starting from my 19th birthday, all my birthdays have been away from home ^^;

Thank you!

It's just weird for me being such a mama's girl and generally loving being around my family to not have anyone to celebrate with =  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:27 pm
Sakiimi
Af Mas
Sakiimi

Today I am 19 ^_^

Thank you!

It's just weird for me being such a mama's girl and generally loving being around my family to not have anyone to celebrate with =

I know the feeling. It's still hard for me to deal with because my friends here don't really wanna make a big deal out of my birthday ^^;  

Af Mas

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:29 pm
FogSage

Love you too. Seriously. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:38 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
FogSage

I'm sorry, but I burst out laughing when I saw this!  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:02 am
UglyCoyoteNG
FogSage

Don't be so glib. You're a vindictive b***h, to be completely honest.

And it amazes me that you have any friends at all, seeing as how you treat the ones you do have rather poorly. neutral

Anyway, just wanted to say that before going away again.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:20 am
Well well well, looks like someone tried to scam me. Not here on Gaia, oh no, but through my email.

This is what I recieved.

Dear PayPal Member,

This email confirms that you have paid Debbie's RC World, Inc., (eric@debbiesrcworld.com) $124.99 USD using PayPal.

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL d**k's Sporting*".

PayPal Shopping Cart Contents

Item Name: The InStepĀ® "My Caddy" push cart
Quantity: 1
Total: $124.99 USD

Cart Subtotal: $124.99 USD
Shipping Charge: $0.00 USD
Cart Total: $124.99 USD

Shipping Information

Shipping Info: William Rusaw
11 Raritan Avenue
Highland Park, NJ 08904
United States
Address Status: Unconfirmed
If you have not authorized this charge, click the link below to cancel the payment and get a full refund.
Dispute Transaction
Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team
Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of any page.
PayPal Email ID PP120

I amidiatly checked my Paypal account just to make sure if this was real, but no money was taken from my account. Looking back at my email I noticed that MSN taged it as not really being from Paypal and said it was a spoof email. Curious I took a peek at the debbiesrcworld.com site it said I baught something from and came accross this message.

Quote:
Subject: In step Push Cart it is a Hoax also Raven Sportwerks ST is a Hoax

In regards to this Fake Receipt that you have received please forward it to Spoof@paypal.com and let them handle it. This email was not created by us but someone has stolen our email address and our store name and is using it to solicit info from people. Please do not click the dispute link because it brings up a fake website that looks like paypal but is not and notice in the address bar that web address is not real as well.
If you by chance have already hit the dispute button and keyed in your info , you need to cancel everything! They now have your info!!
Contact your local Fraud Department Please forward this receipt and this response that I am sending you to all your friends that you have on ebay and also in your email address book so that we can stop and stamp out
this fraud that is being solicited. This info is for the a purchase of
a Sportwerks Raven St ($189.99) and a In Step My Caddy Pushcart ($124.99) Thank you!!

Now I am not stupid and do not go around putting my information places that do not look offical, but I did go ahead and change my password anyway. As well, I double checked and spoof@paypal.com is lagitamate, but you can also report the email at their Security Center.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:56 am
It's amazing what a mantis can do for ones health. Since getting my little buggy baby two weeks ago, I've been feeling tons better. My sleep cycle which was non existant (wasn't going to bed till about 8am each morning), has slowly been repairing itself. I'm less stressed, and my acid reflux that was acting up has been doing much better. I'm no longer suffering from random bouts of depression, and have been a whole lot less moody. And of course, I've been laughing a lot more. How can you not laugh when hanging around goony little mantises and their dorky antics?

Yep, this is your daily Krissim doctor report stating that a mantis a day keeps the doctor away... just don't eat them.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games