Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:46 pm
*sighs, frustrated* you better be okay.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:46 pm
iiKibblez
-sees izara angry, feels bad again- "maybe i should leave her alone for a while"

ears twitch then thinks *yes and wen u come back i'll b married with 5 kids*
she looks to Mitsuki "sorry, just hav a bad taste in my mouth...."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:50 pm
*nods head* okay. *doubtful* if you ever need me just send a telepathic msg to me. *stands up and slowly walks away*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:53 pm
Misuzu0614
*nods head* okay. *doubtful* if you ever need me just send a telepathic msg to me. *stands up and slowly walks away*

"yeah alright" Izara says getting up and plulling on her headphones. she walks off crying. (gtg)  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:55 pm
(bye-bye iz)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:58 pm
(aww... this sucks. i think i'll be the one online. *sad smile* so lonely XD)  

bones and rot

iiTobi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:09 pm
(nuu i just got bsack) -goes after izara-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:14 pm
(lol. she's offline now!)  

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:27 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
*sighs * *kai sits in a the highest point of a tree*

Izara sighs angrily at Ryoji and then goes to sit by Kai "hello" she says angrily
wuts wrong???

"this stupid fight just ended up in Sarah wanting a baby! and she asked Ry to come home with him and im not stupid enough to not know what that means! iswear he's going to b the worst father ever!"
*laugh litely*
wow thats nice to say about ur brother *smiles sweetly*

*exhales calming herself down* "well he just got over being able to only see one girl at a time. i mean he was about the biggest flirt u would ever meet. he's lucky Sarah came along and cured him. and im pretty sure that after they have one kid. he's gonna want a lot more." Stares angrily at nothing. "oh i dont know y im so mad. Ry will probly make a great fother...its just.....Sarah's my age and.....Ry is 18....."

*Giggles at Izaras silly self* I do want a baby but not tonight silly i just want him to come over im always in your room i thought it would be nice to be in my room for a change *Giggles again*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:33 pm
*Grabs Ryojis hand and drags him to my house get to my room and i leave him alone to go put on P.J.s and when i come back hes on my bed asleep so i curl up next to him and fall asleep giving him a single kiss and a whispered "i love you" then falls asleep next to him*  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:34 pm
*walks around and sees sarah while cradiling my baby* hey sarah!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:40 pm
Misuzu0614
*walks around and sees sarah while cradiling my baby* hey sarah!

*Wakes up to hi sarah gets up and walks out side* Hi Mitsuki *Cold i ask if you wanna come in*  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:41 pm
*sits down under sakura tree, thinking* gah! what should i name her?! -baby looks up and smiles- *smiles back* think mitsuki... think. uh... *racks brain* man! this is so hard! *sighs*... *finally realizes* thats it! momoka... i'll name her momoka!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:43 pm
*sees sarah* sure.  

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:43 pm
Misuzu0614
*sits down under sakura tree, thinking* gah! what should i name her?! -baby looks up and smiles- *smiles back* think mitsuki... think. uh... *racks brain* man! this is so hard! *sighs*... *finally realizes* thats it! momoka... i'll name her momoka!

*Smiles* What a beautiful name would you like to come in its a bit cold out here *Smiles*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games