Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:33 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

RC and Shade would arrive in the Lab. RC knocks on the frame, more as announcement that he was their than asking to enter. "One fragment to drop off, if not a tiny bit damp." RC says to Sub

Shade walks over to Sub and sits in front of him. In his mouth is the fragment they had recovered yesterday.
"Ah, thank you." Sub said as he picked up the meteorite fragment with his own hand. "You get to see something cool, watch." He told RC, taking the fragment and setting it on top of the medium sized fragment in front of him. The fragments would shine, giving off a rainbow aura as they touched. Soon the rocks' physical mass would seemingly alter, becoming less of a solid, and more like some sort of suspended liquid, mixing together as it floated off the table for a little bit before returning back down, the two pieces fused together as a solid rock again, and no longer glowing. "Neat, huh?"

RC watches, then recalls Shade. "What causes it? And more importantly, is it doing that dangerous in any way?" he asks of the young man.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:55 pm
Once Reno was next to Kairi on the bed, Renata moved to go lay down near her trainer's feet, curling up next to Sylar, who was watching Reno carefully. Zeke stayed in Kairi's arms, preferring to stay snuggled up to his trainer. Feeling Reno next to her, Kairi found herself opening her eye again, her vision still quite hazy. The feeling of Reno's hands on her chest made her blush involuntarily, and if she wasn't so disoriented, she probably would've started yelling at him. But, right now, she didn't care. The red-head squirmed so that she could turn around and snuggle herself closer to Reno, her face buried in his chest. Her face would be quite warm, but right now she wasn't even thinking about that. She looked up at Reno, seeing his eyes closed, though she wasn't sure whether to believe that he was asleep or not. The girl became curious, smirking evilly before kissing Reno, wondering if it would cause him to wake if he was truly asleep, or if he would prove to her that he was actually still awake. Kairi rarely chose to act on some of her feelings towards Reno, even though she was his girlfriend, but right now, in this state where her judgement was quite clouded, she felt it would be fun to actually show her feelings for once.

Dante was shocked at Leslie's words. He honestly hadn't expected her to know his cousin. "Wait a minute... You DO know Reno?" he asked. He allowed the girl to pull him along, not really sure as to where they were going, but, if this girl knew his cousin... Then he would gladly follow her. Besides, how could he say no to letting such an adorable little girl such as Leslie leading him around?

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:10 pm
RCCaughtem

RC watches, then recalls Shade. "What causes it? And more importantly, is it doing that dangerous in any way?" he asks of the young man.
"I'm not sure on the dangerous part, but it seems to be alive, almost..." Sub said with a shrug. "I keep it locked up in a box made out of Dark Gem, just in case."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:15 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"I'm not sure on the dangerous part, but it seems to be alive, almost..." Sub said with a shrug. "I keep it locked up in a box made out of Dark Gem, just in case."

"Alive eh? And that doesn't make you worry?" RC asks Sub. This whole situation was getting very strange.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:32 pm
RCCaughtem

"Alive eh? And that doesn't make you worry?" RC asks Sub. This whole situation was getting very strange.
"It does, but what can I do about it? The best solution I see is to gather these things up and lock them away, unless of course you have a better idea." He asked RC.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:43 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"It does, but what can I do about it? The best solution I see is to gather these things up and lock them away, unless of course you have a better idea." He asked RC.

RC grumbles, but he had to agree with Sub. This was really the only way to deal with it. " As long as where you lock it up is kept secret. I wouldn't trust it being general knowledge." he says with a sigh.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:47 pm
RCCaughtem

RC grumbles, but he had to agree with Sub. This was really the only way to deal with it. " As long as where you lock it up is kept secret. I wouldn't trust it being general knowledge." he says with a sigh.
"Don't worry, no one but myself is aware of where I put the box." He reassured RC.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:56 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Don't worry, no one but myself is aware of where I put the box." He reassured RC.

RC nods and sighs. "So, do you have any need for me today? if not, I am going to take some time to relax." he says to Sub.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:57 pm
Reno knew the second that Kairi flipped over and began to snuggle closer to him, he was not gonna be able to feign sleep any longer. Especially since his hands somehow managed to stay on her chest. Keeping his eyes shut, he felt Kairi's lips smash against his, triggering an instant response in his hands to begin grip a little tighter on her chest. Loosening up his grip, Reno gave a small sheepish smirk before saying, 'Well, ya caught me. Now whatcha gonna do with me?" At this point, he knew this would either go into the range of NC-17 or there would be an interruption. Although, knowing Kairi, he was about to be cut off at this point.

Leslie looked at man, giving a small giggle at the shocked look on his face. He was funny with his funny squeal and his awesome hair. Guiding him along, she brought him through the main entrance into the lobby for Snagem HQ. Leslie looked around frantically, trying to see if she could spot Reno. "Well, I guess he must be with my sister now. Maybe I should go get them. After all, its not like its every day your cousin tries to find ya." She told the soon-to-be member of Snagem. Might as well give him a minute to adjust.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:46 pm
By now, Zeke would have realized that snuggling up to his trainer was not going to be possible without getting himself squished, and so, he too wound up where both Sylar and Renata were laying at the foot of the bed. Kairi's single golden eye would almost seem to gleam as she smirked back at Reno. Her judgement was still clouded, and she would likely regret all of this if she remembered it later, but, she didn't care right now. She kissed Reno again, her hands snaking upwards so that she could wrap her arms around his neck, forcing herself closer to him. But inevitably, something would go wrong. For some reason, the closeness to Reno, her rising fever, and the thoughts that were currently in her head caused old memories to resurface, and suddenly she was panicking, trying to escape from Reno's hold on her. It was certainly not something anyone could expect. She thrashed, and eventually fell off the bed, crash landing on her back, her head hitting the floor and causing her to black out once more. Renata and Zeke jumped off the bed, rushing over to their trainer to see if she was okay. Sylar moved from the bed as well, though his eyes were trained on Reno, anger flickering in the Mantis Pokemon's eyes. His arms raised, his scythes poised to strike if anything else went wrong.

Dante merely nodded at the girl, unsure on what to say. He was glad that he would finally get to meet his cousin, but he was also nervous that he would be rejected once more. The blue-haired boy was tired of being told to leave because people were uncomfortable around him because of his sexuality. It's not like he had chosen to only like other guys. "Are... Are you even sure that this Reno, is the same one I'm looking for?" Dante asked, just trying to keep a conversation going so that he wouldn't get left alone. He looked around the room, not sure what to make of the Snagem HQ, although he still didn't actually know where he was. In his eyes, he was still lost. Lost, but, being led around by an adorable little blonde girl. Dante sighed and nibbled the piece of jewellery that was pierced through his lip, trying to keep himself from getting too nervous.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:17 pm
After being teleported to HQ (and apologizing to GRAY for my language earlier as I felt the need to do so), I made my way to the lab and knocked on the door. "Special delivery!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:34 pm
Reno looked to his now crumpled girlfriend, unsure precisely what had just happened. One second she was ready to do acts that would otherwise be left to censors, and the next she was panicking and struggling away from the thing she had caused herself. Getting out of the bed, he walked around to Kairi's side. Peering down at the black colored undergarments she was wearing, he lost focus for a second as his thoughts went elsewhere. Shaking himself out of those thoughts, he picked her up, placed her in her bed, tucked her in and slowly backed out of the room, eyes locked with the Scyther in the room.

Slowly creeping into the main lobby, he soon bumped his back into a new figure. Slowly turning around, he came face to face with a blue haired man, with a lip piercing and a strange beanie hat. Looking him over, Reno opened his mouth and blurted out, "So 'o the 'ell are you supposed ta be? And why is Leslie with ya, if I may ask?" Leslie looked up at Reno before tugging on Dante's sleeve and pointing to Reno. "There he is. i found him. I win." Leslie announced smugly before she scaled up Reno to his shoulder. Reno quirked his head at the blue haired man, sensing a familiar look to him. 'Do I know you?" he asked, unsure why he recognized this man.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:15 pm
Had Reno not left, he would've found that Sylar was going to force him out of the room, but, it seemed that the Mantis Pokemon would not be given the chance to toss Reno out of the room as he may have liked. With Kairi back in bed and alone once more, Zeke snuggled himself into the red-head's arms again, while Renata curled up next to Kairi's head. Sylar, however, sat on the floor, staring at the door, ready to leap up if anyone entered to bother his trainer. No one would be getting anywhere close to her.

Having been bumped into rather suddenly, Dante jumped back, staring at the red-head standing before him. It didn't take too long for him to recognize this newcomer as Reno. He would've been able to figure out just who it was even without Leslie's help. "I-I'm sorry if I'm intruding at all... My name's Dante Moretti, and..." he cut himself off, unsure if he should actually finish the sentence. He looked to Leslie, his eyes pleading with the young girl to help him out. The blue-haired male was ready to run off, too nervous to even completely introduce himself. Maybe he had made a mistake in coming here... There was no way that he was ever going to be accepted, not even by his family.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:43 pm
Leslie looked to the man's eyes, seeing Dante's desperation and want of help from her. Leaping down from her perch, he grabbed Dante by the wrist and held him still, ensuring he would stick around for this. Pointing at Reno, she told Dante, "That's Reno." Reaching over to Reno, releasing Dante's wrist in transit, she grabbed Reno's wrist, pointed at Dante and said, "That's Dante." Grabbing both of their wrists, she finished with, "You two are cousins. Now then, no running away Dante. And Reno, play nice with the girly man. He is very nice to me." releasing their wrists, she walked over to Dante's back and climbed up to his shoulder, knocking his Pokeball from his waist by pure accident.

Reno looked over Dante, taking into account Leslie's "girly man" wording of his actions. So apparently, not only did he have family that was a live and kicking, but there was enough to warrant one trying to actively search him out. Like Reno cared if he was gay or not, it just gave his world a little more perspective. Walking closer to Dante, he flashed a grim smile before wrapping his arms around the man in a hug. 'I thought my family was dead. I thought that all I 'ad to my name was my name. You bloody git, do ya think I would care how you act or anythin'? If anythin', it just makes this place 'ave a lil more variety. So welcome ta Snagem, Dante. I am Reno and i am proud ta call ya my brother, cousin, whatever. I'm just 'appy ta see its not just me, Leslie and Kairi against the world." Reno exclaimed, a joy apparent on his face and a few tears slipping from his eyes. Later, he would completely deny the tears of joy, but Leslie and Dante would know how happy Reno was to finally have something to connect him genetically to some other portion of the world.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:09 pm
Dante didn't say anything at first, although the 'girly man' comment had made his face flush red. Being hugged by Reno made the blue-haired male calm down a bit, feeling a little less nervous about being accepted. He returned the hug, holding his cousin close to him. "Well, I'm glad I found you. To be honest, looking for you was pretty difficult. No one in our family even really knew where you were besides general ideas." he said, returning to nibbling on his lip piercing once more as he thought of what else he could say. With all that was happening, Dante didn't notice the Pokeball at his waist get knocked down. It fell to the floor, releasing his Pokemon as it hit the ground. As the flash of light faded, a female Vulpix was revealed. The small fox Pokemon stared up at her trainer and then quickly glanced up at the people she didn't recognize. It didn't take very long for Dante to realize that his Pokemon had been let out of her Pokeball, and he had to let go of Reno so that he could pick up the young Pokemon. "What are you doing out of your Pokeball, Nina?" he asked the Vulpix, who just blinked at him and nuzzled her face into his chest, causing Dante to sigh. "Guess it doesn't really matter," he said to the small Pokemon, petting her head lightly. Dante looked back to Reno and smiled sheepishly, having been distracted by Nina, he felt bad that he hadn't yet said why he had gone looking for Reno in the first place. "Y'know, the main reason I came looking for you is because I don't really have anyone else. My parents disowned me quite recently, and the rest of our family seems to be just as disapproving as my parents when it comes to, well..." Dante stopped talking as he gestured to himself. "I came looking for you in the hopes that maybe I wouldn't be alone anymore. That I'd actually have the chance to be accepted by someone rather than cast out all the time."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games