Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:44 am
Arage walked back to the school, confused as it was covered in dirt and ash. "What happened?" he asked the nearest girl, who he had never seen before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:49 am
Repressed Memories
Arage walked back to the school, confused as it was covered in dirt and ash. "What happened?" he asked the nearest girl, who he had never seen before.

NAMINE looked up at hiim and said help my friends im still healing. "it seems everyone is turning against each other, some great evil is causing this and we need as much help as we can get". NAmine kept looing at him her yellow eyes tearful.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:51 am
animegurl145
Repressed Memories

NAMINE looked up at hiim and said help my friends im still healing. "it seems everyone is turning against each other, some great evil is causing this and we need as much help as we can get". NAmine kept looing at him her yellow eyes tearful.

"God, I leave the school for who knows how long, and the whole world goes into chaos...funny..." he said, slightly laughing. "Well, what do you need me to do? And stop crying, it makes you look less pretty," he said, trying to cheer her up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:53 am
"just a thought, did anyone miss me?" she asked appearing before them, she smiledUser Image  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:55 am
"What the hell? Angel, is that you?" he asked, stepping towards her. "What's happened?" he asked, startled by her knew look.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:56 am
Repressed Memories
animegurl145
Repressed Memories

"God, I leave the school for who knows how long, and the whole world goes into chaos...funny..." he said, slightly laughing. "Well, what do you need me to do? And stop crying, it makes you look less pretty," he said, trying to cheer her up.

Namine wiped her tears. "take ragnos and the girl into the school and make sure you put them in a safe place where no one can get to them". Namine tested her strength and stood. Her clothes were grimy from her battles and her long black hair hung loosed its shiny locks touching the floor now caked with her blood. "im namine by the way" she said not extending her hand so as nt to transfer her blood to him.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:57 am
she smiled "like the new me? if you dont then tough" she laughed "alot of things happened"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:58 am
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "like the new me? if you dont then tough" she laughed "alot of things happened"

"What the hell's gotten into you. You were never this way, tell me what happened," he said sternly, raising his hand, Ragnos and the girl were teleported somewhere safe and far away.  

Repressed Memories

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:59 am
Aprilbaby1

"Angel!" she cried out. " HAve you come back to us?" Namine staggered towards her. "please say u've returned to us"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:01 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"What the hell's gotten into you. You were never this way, tell me what happened," he said sternly, raising his hand, Ragnos and the girl were teleported somewhere safe and far away.
she looked at Namine "i wouldnt count on it" she turned and looked at arage "exactly, hells gotten in me" she smiled "you really want to know what happened?"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:02 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she looked at Namine "i wouldnt count on it" she turned and looked at arage "exactly, hells gotten in me" she smiled "you really want to know what happened?"

"Tell me. We used to be in love...now you've turned...into this," he said, staring at her. "Why."  
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

*Looks at her* Aw...crap sweatdrop  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"i do" namine said. she thought maybe she could find a way to revert her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:03 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Tell me. We used to be in love...now you've turned...into this," he said, staring at her. "Why."
she looked at him "death, love, hate, everything in the world, its all gone, now, im having fun" she smiled "and im not going back, the real angel is history"  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games