Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boffins

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:40 am
-clings- Yello. Help me gets gold.

Bundy...yurrgh!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:44 am
Chrissie-T
-clings- Yello. Help me gets gold.

Bundy...yurrgh!

i shall!!!!!!!!!

its ok if you dont like bundy *hands you malibu and coke*

you know last week i went out with this girly and she's like "oh most women cant drink burboun and coke, but i love it" and me and mah friend were like eek mah friends all like "oh we kinda live of burboun and coke" and the other girl is a tad weird and she's all like "oh no most women cant do it" and im like "i can drink bundy rum straight.... most men cant do it"  

nrasjaa

Boffins

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:46 am
I'm a vodka girl. Can drink copious amounts. And shots, I can shot pretty much anything. I have a friend who introduces me to people at the pub as 'This is the girl who will drink more tonight than you will all weekend."

...My liver hates me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:49 am
Chrissie-T
I'm a vodka girl. Can drink copious amounts. And shots, I can shot pretty much anything. I have a friend who introduces me to people at the pub as 'This is the girl who will drink more tonight than you will all weekend."

...My liver hates me.

lol that's an awesome intro!! xd

bhah so how have you been?? haven't seen you around in aaaaaaaages  

nrasjaa

Boffins

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:50 am
Spending, piercing and drinking. Sleeping a lot too.

I got both my nipples pierced smile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:54 am
Hmmmmm, I thought about getting a Prince Albert. But then I thought abit more. ******** that!  

ManagerKyoto

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:55 am
Chrissie-T
Spending, piercing and drinking. Sleeping a lot too.

I got both my nipples pierced smile

laydy you gots teh life!!!!!!

what are your peicings like?? did it hurt??  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:57 am
ManagerKyoto
Hmmmmm, I thought about getting a Prince Albert. But then I thought abit more. ******** that!

*hugs* its teh poo poo man of gaia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi jono la  

nrasjaa

Boffins

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:57 am
They're really shiney and make me happy. I had one done a few weeks back and then got the second done on Saturday. Only really hurt for the first day. Being cold was so painful!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:59 am
Chrissie-T
They're really shiney and make me happy. I had one done a few weeks back and then got the second done on Saturday. Only really hurt for the first day. Being cold was so painful!

eh mah god!! yea the cold would have made it worse!! wow awesome 3nodding

im too chicken s**t when it comes to peircings dunno why. like i've wanted to get mah ears done again but im too scared xp

i'd rather get a tatto than a peircing actually  

nrasjaa

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:59 am
OOOW Nipples!!!

I accidentally pinched one of mine with an earring yesterday (SHH I was playing) and it freaking killed!!! I don't think I'd get any more peircings, I wouldn't mind a nose ring but Jem won't let me get one.

I want a heart tattooed on my face but he won't let me get that either. Tattoos are cool. I wants.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:02 am
I want to get my eyebrow, lip and maybe labret pierced, but i'm looking for work so I can't. I also want a gecko tattooed onto my shoulder.  

Boffins

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:03 am
Ooh a gecko would be cool. Would you get it coloured?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:04 am
Nop. I just want a black filled in one.  

Boffins

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:05 am
I have been thinking of getting my eyebrow done. I also thought about getting a row of piercing from the top of one ear to the bottom and then looping a pierce of metal through them all.

The weirdest piercing I have seen was on someone's wrist.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games