Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:05 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "like the new me? if you dont then tough" she laughed "alot of things happened"

"What the hell's gotten into you. You were never this way, tell me what happened," he said sternly, raising his hand, Ragnos and the girl were teleported somewhere safe and far away.
she looked at Namine "i wouldnt count on it" she turned and looked at arage "exactly, hells gotten in me" she smiled "you really want to know what happened?"

"Tell me. We used to be in love...now you've turned...into this," he said, staring at her. "Why."
she looked at him "death, love, hate, everything in the world, its all gone, now, im having fun" she smiled "and im not going back, the real angel is history"

[Hey Angel are you possessed or something?]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:05 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "like the new me? if you dont then tough" she laughed "alot of things happened"

"What the hell's gotten into you. You were never this way, tell me what happened," he said sternly, raising his hand, Ragnos and the girl were teleported somewhere safe and far away.
she looked at Namine "i wouldnt count on it" she turned and looked at arage "exactly, hells gotten in me" she smiled "you really want to know what happened?"

"Tell me. We used to be in love...now you've turned...into this," he said, staring at her. "Why."
she looked at him "death, love, hate, everything in the world, its all gone, now, im having fun" she smiled "and im not going back, the real angel is history"

"Having fun? How the hell is destroying one's you love, killing nature, anything of that f-ing sort fun!?" he yelled, angry. "What in God's name would turn you into this?"  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:07 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Having fun? How the hell is destroying one's you love, killing nature, anything of that f-ing sort fun!?" he yelled, angry. "What in God's name would turn you into this?"
"hate would turn me into this" she snapped "all my emotion gone, nothing but hate is left" she looked at him getting angry  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:09 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"hate would turn me into this" she snapped "all my emotion gone, nothing but hate is left" she looked at him getting angry

"Hate? What would hate you? You've got no clue what it's like, to be shunned, ignored, hated by the world, to have suicide as your only option, to be lied to, secrets always kept from you," he said, remembering times before he left the school. "Everyone liked you, but me...I was nothing to them."  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:11 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Hate? What would hate you? You've got no clue what it's like, to be shunned, ignored, hated by the world, to have suicide as your only option, to be lied to, secrets always kept from you," he said, remembering times before he left the school. "Everyone liked you, but me...I was nothing to them."
she looked away from him "not anymore" she muttered "i wish everyone would give up on me, im not worth it anymore, deal with it, my whole future is ruined"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:14 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she looked away from him "not anymore" she muttered "i wish everyone would give up on me, im not worth it anymore, deal with it, my whole future is ruined"

"You're always worth it, to me. And your future will only be ruined if you continue down this path of evil," he said, lifting her chin up, making her eyes meet his.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:16 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"You're always worth it, to me. And your future will only be ruined if you continue down this path of evil," he said, lifting her chin up, making her eyes meet his.
"i meant literally, i lost my future child" she said her eyes going back to normal "he died"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:17 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

namine watched them and hoped that he could convice her to come back to them. "We all love you Angel, remember i said i would give my life for you, doesnt that show u how much we care?" she said drawing closer.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:17 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"i meant literally, i lost my future child" she said her eyes going back to normal "he died"

"You had a child, with you? Man, I've been gone a long time..." he said, thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:19 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"You had a child, with you? Man, I've been gone a long time..." he said, thinking about it.
"no, he came from the future, he was born three years from now, but, i lost him," a tear of blood ran down her face  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:20 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"no, he came from the future, he was born three years from now, but, i lost him," a tear of blood ran down her face

"How can you lose a child that hasn't been born yet?" he asked, wondering who the father's gonna be.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:21 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"How can you lose a child that hasn't been born yet?" he asked, wondering who the father's gonna be.
"he came from the future, like time travel, he came to me, but..he....he died" another tear ran down her face  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:25 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"he came from the future, like time travel, he came to me, but..he....he died" another tear ran down her face

"But you could stop that. You know what killed him, and you can stop that from killing him in the future." he said, trying to think of something. "If you have a child, you could go to the past with him, or send the father, or me, to go with him and protect him."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:25 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

Namine walked towards Angel and embraced her, tears in her eyes, we will bring him back" she said. " but please come back to us "  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:26 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"But you could stop that. You know what killed him, and you can stop that from killing him in the future." he said, trying to think of something. "If you have a child, you could go to the past with him, or send the father, or me, to go with him and protect him."
"its too late, if the child was born now, and the future child died, he would be saved, but i didnt have the baby so, i cant ever see him again" she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, when she opened them her eyes were red again  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games