Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:07 am
ManagerKyoto
I have been thinking of getting my eyebrow done. I also thought about getting a row of piercing from the top of one ear to the bottom and then looping a pierce of metal through them all.

The weirdest piercing I have seen was on someone's wrist.

Have you ever seen corset piercings? They're freaking spectacular. Also they are quite messed up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:07 am
i want like wings tattoed all over mah shoulders and back like you know angelic wings and i wants like a flame rippling across from mah back to mah tummy on mah right side and i wants on mah wrist 23:4 3nodding

edit: what's a corset peircing??  

nrasjaa

Boffins

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:09 am
Corsetting heart So much love for it. Though it would be a lot of pain for just a temp piercing. It gets removed again afterwards because it's a surface piercing they pretty much always grow out and the upkeep of them is tedious.

EDIT: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
One of my favourite examples of corset piercing...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:11 am
Yes I have seen a corset peircing, I was a little freaky. But not as freaky as this wrist piercing. She said that is a squarish piece of metal that is inserted into her arm, squarish so that the ends stick out of the skin. And that if she tried to remove it, it would rip open her arm.

A corset piercing is a set of piercing down the center of your back similar to that of a corset.  

ManagerKyoto

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:12 am
whoa corset peircing looks so whoa

i've seen wrist piercings too, they're ok, like dont mind em, i probably wouldnt get it done though....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:12 am
That sounds like some of the more extreme body mods...like the putting of ball bearings under the skin. Looks damn cool but painful.  

Boffins

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:18 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:22 am
Now that is hot...  

Boffins

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:23 am
Arrgh. Thinking about ball bearings under the skin makes me feel all weird.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:24 am
I thought about that as well. I have thought about many a piercing.

I have also more seriously thought about not. I like the idea, but can not be bothered.  

ManagerKyoto

Boffins

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:25 am
It's not the worst though. Some people do crazy stuff. A video online is of a chick having a huge hook put through her..-coughs- genitals. -winces- I couldn't watch it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:25 am
ManagerKyoto
Hmmmmm, I thought about getting a Prince Albert. But then I thought abit more. ******** that!

How about a Jacob's Ladder? xp  

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:26 am
WORLD CUP IS ON!!!!!! BYE EVERYONE!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:27 am
Chrissie-T
It's not the worst though. Some people do crazy stuff. A video online is of a chick having a huge hook put through her..-coughs- genitals. -winces- I couldn't watch it.

Yeaaaah. And those people who put hooks through their back skin and then get lifted up by them. Uurgh.  

EmWah
Crew

Boffins

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:27 am
-googles 'Jacob's Ladder'- (Now that sounds dodgey)

Ok...now that looks painful.

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games