Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:28 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
"no, he came from the future, he was born three years from now, but, i lost him," a tear of blood ran down her face

"How can you lose a child that hasn't been born yet?" he asked, wondering who the father's gonna be.
"he came from the future, like time travel, he came to me, but..he....he died" another tear ran down her face

"But you could stop that. You know what killed him, and you can stop that from killing him in the future." he said, trying to think of something. "If you have a child, you could go to the past with him, or send the father, or me, to go with him and protect him."
"its too late, if the child was born now, and the future child died, he would be saved, but i didnt have the baby so, i cant ever see him again" she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, when she opened them her eyes were red again

"You could change that. Find out who the father is, and have another child. There's no need to be evil over this," he said, stepping closer to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:31 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
"no, he came from the future, he was born three years from now, but, i lost him," a tear of blood ran down her face

"How can you lose a child that hasn't been born yet?" he asked, wondering who the father's gonna be.
"he came from the future, like time travel, he came to me, but..he....he died" another tear ran down her face

"But you could stop that. You know what killed him, and you can stop that from killing him in the future." he said, trying to think of something. "If you have a child, you could go to the past with him, or send the father, or me, to go with him and protect him."
"its too late, if the child was born now, and the future child died, he would be saved, but i didnt have the baby so, i cant ever see him again" she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, when she opened them her eyes were red again

"You could change that. Find out who the father is, and have another child. There's no need to be evil over this," he said, stepping closer to her.
"the father is ragnos, and he is going to die either way" she said taking a step back  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:32 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"the father is ragnos, and he is going to die either way" she said taking a step back

"Why do you say he's going to die?" he asked, stepping closer, trying to hide his disappointment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:33 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Why do you say he's going to die?" he asked, stepping closer, trying to hide his disappointment.
"he's dying" she said taking another step back  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:34 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"I'll give him my life then," he said, bringing Ragnos back. He kneeled next to him, pulling out a knife and beginning to chant in a strange language.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:38 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"I'll give him my life then," he said, bringing Ragnos back. He kneeled next to him, pulling out a knife and beginning to chant in a strange language.
"i dont care anymore" she said kicking the knife out of his hand, she looked at him  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:40 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"i dont care anymore" she said kicking the knife out of his hand, she looked at him

"Well I do. I'd give my life for you, and that's exactly what I'm doing. Hopefully Ragnos'll talk some sense into you," he said, grabbing the knife again and poising to strike himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:41 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Well I do. I'd give my life for you, and that's exactly what I'm doing. Hopefully Ragnos'll talk some sense into you," he said, grabbing the knife again and poising to strike himself.
she grabbed the knife "if you love me then dont" she said pulling the knife away "i dont want the child if its life is going to end soon"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:44 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she grabbed the knife "if you love me then dont" she said pulling the knife away "i dont want the child if its life is going to end soon"

"I told you, since you know what killed it, you can stop that," he said, standing back up. "Why should you even care if I live? I've never done anything worth living. And if you and Ragnos are to have a child, then he must live. And if he must live, then I must die," he said, grabbing the knife back from her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:44 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

Namine watched from the sidelines. Not knowing how it would turn out.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:45 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"I told you, since you know what killed it, you can stop that," he said, standing back up. "Why should you even care if I live? I've never done anything worth living. And if you and Ragnos are to have a child, then he must live. And if he must live, then I must die," he said, grabbing the knife back from her.
she pulled the knife back, bringing him face to face with her "i said no" she said looking in his eyes "dont"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:47 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she pulled the knife back, bringing him face to face with her "i said no" she said looking in his eyes "dont"

"Why not, there's nothing to live for. You've turned evil, I've got no one, so why should I live if it means your love dies," he said, stepping closer to her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:50 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Why not, there's nothing to live for. You've turned evil, I've got no one, so why should I live if it means your love dies," he said, stepping closer to her.
this time she didnt step back "because, i dont want you risking your life, you still have more ahead of you, i dont" she looked at him "i have nothing left, but you do"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:52 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

this time she didnt step back "because, i dont want you risking your life, you still have more ahead of you, i dont" she looked at him "i have nothing left, but you do"

"I have something to live for? Don't lie, I've got nothing. You've got a husband and child to live for, why would you want to give that up?" he said sternly, staring at her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:54 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"I have something to live for? Don't lie, I've got nothing. You've got a husband and child to live for, why would you want to give that up?" he said sternly, staring at her.
she looked away "i lost the child, for that i am hurting on the inside, so i casted a spell to turn my deppresion to hate"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games