Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:10 pm
Nekoyaki
(: Hey guys. I vanished for a bit, I know. I got in a bit over my head with some things, but I'm here now. Life is crap, what's new, I'm off the drugs, hopefully passing school. Cranberry juice is awesome for killing cravings. Guys are still assholes, but hey, what can you do.

Rainey, if you read this, I've started on your painting again. I have a better picture of it if you wanna see, just PM me or something..

Anyway, yeah. Love you guys, you all rock and things, and maybe I'll start coming back every once in a while. ^__^
Sorry to see you've been having a hard time lately, but glad to see you've made it to the light at the end of the tunnel. And go cranberry juice, I can't stand the stuff, but it sounds like it is helping you out some.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:54 am
Off to uni I go (when my father finishes getting ready) to my first programming class. Then to an engineering mathematics class, and then a lecture. Should be pretty good today.

But anyway, I should stop typing and shut down my computer. You may see me on a bit while I'm at uni. But crenn is clean shaven again (Rain knows why).  

Crenn

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:45 pm
Crenn
Off to uni I go (when my father finishes getting ready) to my first programming class. Then to an engineering mathematics class, and then a lecture. Should be pretty good today.

But anyway, I should stop typing and shut down my computer. You may see me on a bit while I'm at uni. But crenn is clean shaven again (Rain knows why).

Damn my perverted mind. I'm assuming you're referring to facial hair. But thats not quite the first thing that came to mind. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:45 pm
Feline Apathy
Crenn

Damn my perverted mind. I'm assuming you're referring to facial hair. But thats not quite the first thing that came to mind. surprised

get your mind out of the gutter!  

Rainey_angel81

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:24 pm
Well this is a first. I had to go to the hospital today after burning the back of my hand with bacon grease. There's no pain now, it's all wrapped up too. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:48 pm
Eddily
Well this is a first. I had to go to the hospital today after burning the back of my hand with bacon grease. There's no pain now, it's all wrapped up too. sweatdrop

Poor Eddily. v.v Burns are no fun. Is it a big burn or just a little one?  

FogSage

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:52 pm
FogSage
Eddily

Takes up about half of the area of the back of my hand I guess. The first doctor/nurse person I saw was surprised I wasn't in more pain. It's not that bad really, I'm just missing a big patch of skin. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Eddily
FogSage
Eddily

Takes up about half of the area of the back of my hand I guess. The first doctor/nurse person I saw was surprised I wasn't in more pain. It's not that bad really, I'm just missing a big patch of skin. xp

Well, if it's not that bad you won't have to get a skin graft, which I suppose is good news.....

How exactly did it come about that you were handling hot bacon grease? *raises an eyebrow*  

FogSage

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:08 pm
FogSage
Eddily
FogSage
Eddily

Well, if it's not that bad you won't have to get a skin graft, which I suppose is good news.....

How exactly did it come about that you were handling hot bacon grease? *raises an eyebrow*

I was making bacon and pancakes earlier. razz I was going to drain the bacon fat from the pan and splashed my hand with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:10 pm
I've burned myself before, not badly though....It never hurts a whole lot until the next day when it blisters and everything xp  

DeletedUsername420

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:51 pm
Blizzard left tons of snow. Mom sent me out to shovel and kept yelling at me when I made snowmen instead. But they were awsome snowmen! My sister and neice-to-be fight alot (they're both spoiled) and left an unfinished snowman. It had a big, flat head...and they left a grape which I suppose they intended to use as a nose. So...I added a big nose, big ears, and stuck the grape on the forehead. Coolest snowman ever. Not every day you see Ganondorf made out of snow. And then I made a little one on top of the grill. It had stick arms, a curved stick mouth, rock eyes and nose, and bitchin' icicle hair.

Smashed. Both smashed. Damn you little girls! ::shakefist::

And then my neice caught her finger in the hinge side of the door, smashed/cut it bad. Nasty. Her grandpa (my step-dad to be) took her to a clinic and I dunno what happened after that.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:24 pm
*grumble*

So last week I ordered a digital camera, to replace my crappy one from several years ago. Canon A710IS. $300. Should arrive on Wednesday.

Well, yesterday Canon released their new cameras for the year. Among them, the replacement for the A710IS, the A570IS. Basically the same camera, except it has a better chip, one from their SLR cameras, that makes for better autofocus, quicker start up time, quality, etc. Not huge difference tho.

However, it will hit the stores late March/early May for $300. So I'm sorta annoyed that I paid that much for something that went dramatically obsolete a couple days after I bought it.

And for the final kicker, it is now discontiniued, and Newegg, where I bought it, had it on sale for $259 (now out of stock of course).

*grumble*

Not gonna get too annoyed, or send it back or anything...Its still a very good P&S camera.  

DeletedUsername420

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:15 pm
Dad's now going to be in a nursing home for three months while his leg is monitored and is given treatment for his staph infection, which apparently is much worse than they thought previously.

God, this is such a ******** mess.......  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:43 pm
May I mention how adorable newborn lambs are? The two ewes on campus (there's an active Future Farmers of America group here) just gave birth these last couple of days. One had twins! Just a little bit of almost-spring joy to share with everyone ^_^  

LilKitty115

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:03 pm
LilKitty115
May I mention how adorable newborn lambs are? The two ewes on campus (there's an active Future Farmers of America group here) just gave birth these last couple of days. One had twins! Just a little bit of almost-spring joy to share with everyone ^_^

Squee! whee  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games