Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:27 pm
Ms Edyn
"Ow, goddammit, V!" Night shouted, flinching back at the curse that hit her. The illusion Eris had cast stayed strong, though. "Jeez, what is with you in attacking first and questioning crap later?"
"...Night? That's you? I suppose that justifies the Curse I just laid on you, you deserve it." He said with a glare as he stared down the 'Lopunny' hybrid. "Using your Zorua no doubt, if it values its well being it will drop the illusion, unless it wants a dose of Curse too." He huffed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:40 pm
Needless to say, the fox-like grin that spread across Night's face looked odd on a Lopunny's face. Not a drop of humor could be seen in the 'grin'. Really? It was more a showing of teeth, a threatening gesture, than anything else, "You dare try to harm her, be it via curse or anything else, and you'll be dealing with much more than harmless pranks, Sub."

Despite Night's threat, however, Eris slowly dropped the Lopunny illusion and crawled down the girl's back to hide safely within her tails. The young Zorua had never before felt the pains of curse and really didn't want to take the risk.

"It's alright, Eris," Night glanced back towards the spot she could feel her hiding, "He wouldn't have been able to find you with your illusion up anyways."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:43 pm
Lucius hears nights shout "growls either these two need to put an end to this nonsense its just really dumb and they are overreacting." lucius speaks to himself as he slams his bedroom door and walks down stairs to see a dark aura surrounding night.. "Sub u didn't use curse did you...? Lucius shudders as he asks Sub.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:29 pm
Lykas arrived at HQ with Mykel, having returned the man at Iron Island back to his home beforehand. "Sub! We're back! And we got the fragment at Iron Island!" He called into the main lobby as he walked in. Despite everything that happened, he still had his usual pink "scarf" draped around his shoulders.

"Frrrriiiiiiiiiilllll!" Narcissa cheered as she raised her head up from among her coiled up body. She was quite comfortable really an had just woken up from a nap. How she'd managed it was anyone's guess, though.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:47 am
The next morning Lucius decides to sleep in a little he hears a knock on his bedroom door "yes who is it gimmie a minute."Lucius tries getting his balance.

He then walks towards his bedroom door.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:11 am
This morning I was up early, and in the kitchen, from which originated several tantalizing aromas that were wafting into the main lobby.

I was giving my 'Berry Stew' another go. A big breakfast to fuel a whole day of training that I was planning.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:38 am
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas arrived at HQ with Mykel, having returned the man at Iron Island back to his home beforehand. "Sub! We're back! And we got the fragment at Iron Island!" He called into the main lobby as he walked in. Despite everything that happened, he still had his usual pink "scarf" draped around his shoulders.

"Frrrriiiiiiiiiilllll!" Narcissa cheered as she raised her head up from among her coiled up body. She was quite comfortable really an had just woken up from a nap. How she'd managed it was anyone's guess, though.
"Hm? Oh, hey there Lykas." Sub said as he waved to the trainer, ignoring Night now, blowing off her threats.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:58 am
"There you are!" Lykas was currently tossing the metoeorite fragment up and down in his right hand. "Take this thing and do whatever it is you do with them. It gives me the creeps." He said as he pitched the stone in his direction. "Odd says they're evil and I kinda agree." He admitted, laying a hand on his head as he said it.

"I've had a migraine since I picked it up. I think it was trying to assimilate me or something. It's a Borg!" He decided, though it was a bad attempt at humor on his part. "I'm gonna lay down and hopefully I won't try to blow us all up, or anything." Another bad attempt at humor. His usual smile was gone now as he turned to go to his bedroom. He hoped he'd be able to sleep off whatever had managed to infect him before long. He didn't like being like everyone else. Peppy was about the only distinguishing character trait he had.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:31 pm
A soft growl would quickly vibrate through Night's chest when Sub clearly turned away and completely ignored her threats.

Tails curling in on themselves as her anger slowly melted into frustrations. She did not like being ignored so easily. Sud would likely feel the air around the room increase in temperature as the hybrid's frustration grew the longer she was ignored.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:34 pm
Ms Edyn
A soft growl would quickly vibrate through Night's chest when Sub clearly turned away and completely ignored her threats.

Tails curling in on themselves as her anger slowly melted into frustrations. She did not like being ignored so easily. Sud would likely feel the air around the room increase in temperature as the hybrid's frustration grew the longer she was ignored.
"Either Sol just farted or a certain fox is having her time of the month." Sub said as he turned around to face Night, recalling his Spiritomb, ending the Curse afflicting Night. "There, you happy?" He huffed.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:43 pm
"If I were having my 'time of the month'," Night growled, taking a step closer towards Sub once the threat of the Spiritomb had vanished, "You'd know it. I've suffered much worse than a simple curse from a weakling ghost like yours. If you believe it was that which set off my temper, you apparently don't know me all that well."  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:47 pm
Ms Edyn
"If I were having my 'time of the month'," Night growled, taking a step closer towards Sub once the threat of the Spiritomb had vanished, "You'd know it. I've suffered much worse than a simple curse from a weakling ghost like yours. If you believe it was that which set off my temper, you apparently don't know me all that well."
"The Curse was more of a threat than anything, besides, just one of my 'weaklings' could take out an entire party of the pathetic creatures you call Pokemon." Sub retorted, folding his arms.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:55 pm
"Threat or not," She took another slow step forward, "Using it against me is one thing, I was already expecting some sort of retaliation for my prank. Threatening Eris with it, however, is another entirely."  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:02 pm
"Look, will you two calm down...?" Someone would speak up. Should Night and Sub turn, they'd find Ceramew trying to get closer in a hurry. It was hard for her not to notice the increase in temperature nearby, let alone others.

At the moment, Amaranth wasn't too far behind, having seen some of the events and also having no idea on what kind of fight this was. She thought about asking, but it didn't seem like the right time to do so.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:08 pm
"I don't believe in segregating." He said with a shrug. "It was an accomplice and it shall be treated the same as its owner." It was then that he took notice, and heard Ceramew, throwing a glare at her, not saying anything, his glare speaking for him.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games