Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:58 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she pulled the knife back, bringing him face to face with her "i said no" she said looking in his eyes "dont"

"Why not, there's nothing to live for. You've turned evil, I've got no one, so why should I live if it means your love dies," he said, stepping closer to her.
this time she didnt step back "because, i dont want you risking your life, you still have more ahead of you, i dont" she looked at him "i have nothing left, but you do"

"I have something to live for? Don't lie, I've got nothing. You've got a husband and child to live for, why would you want to give that up?" he said sternly, staring at her.
she looked away "i lost the child, for that i am hurting on the inside, so i casted a spell to turn my deppresion to hate"

"You don't understand, do you. I'm giving my life so you can be happy," he said, pulling out a silver dagger, holding it tight so she couldn't take it away. "You can easily have your child again, and this time, save him. Don't hate for your loss, learn from it..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:01 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she pulled the knife back, bringing him face to face with her "i said no" she said looking in his eyes "dont"

"Why not, there's nothing to live for. You've turned evil, I've got no one, so why should I live if it means your love dies," he said, stepping closer to her.
this time she didnt step back "because, i dont want you risking your life, you still have more ahead of you, i dont" she looked at him "i have nothing left, but you do"

"I have something to live for? Don't lie, I've got nothing. You've got a husband and child to live for, why would you want to give that up?" he said sternly, staring at her.
she looked away "i lost the child, for that i am hurting on the inside, so i casted a spell to turn my deppresion to hate"

"You don't understand, do you. I'm giving my life so you can be happy," he said, pulling out a silver dagger, holding it tight so she couldn't take it away. "You can easily have your child again, and this time, save him. Don't hate for your loss, learn from it..."
she grabbed his arms "dont please" she said her eyes turning back to normal "i cant lose a friend" she pulled him closer "dont"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she grabbed his arms "dont please" she said her eyes turning back to normal "i cant lose a friend" she pulled him closer "dont"

"You can lose a friend for a loved one," he said, looking at her. "If you're supposed to be with him, then why don't you want to?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:10 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"You can lose a friend for a loved one," he said, looking at her. "If you're supposed to be with him, then why don't you want to?"
"i dont want to lose you both ok" she said slowly returning to normal, she pulled him closer and hugged him "please, i dont want to lose a friend, i dont want to lose anyone"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"i dont want to lose you both ok" she said slowly returning to normal, she pulled him closer and hugged him "please, i dont want to lose a friend, i dont want to lose anyone"

"You'll lose him if I don't. And he's more important than me," he said, pulling away from her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:17 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"You'll lose him if I don't. And he's more important than me," he said, pulling away from her.
she gripped his arms "dont" she snapped "dont say that, you both are important....i said some things when i was evil, i dont know if its true, i was acting on my only emotion, hate" she sighs "please dont"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she gripped his arms "dont" she snapped "dont say that, you both are important....i said some things when i was evil, i dont know if its true, i was acting on my only emotion, hate" she sighs "please dont"

"Why would you rather have me live than him? You're destined to have a child, but I'm destined to nothing," he said, looking at her, breathing slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:24 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Why would you rather have me live than him? You're destined to have a child, but I'm destined to nothing," he said, looking at her, breathing slowly.
"because.....i dont know" she sighs "i love you both, but ragnos isnt going to die" she looked at ragnos "someone told me that, but, it isnt true" she looked back at him "i dont want you risking your life" she pulled the dagger from his hand  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"because.....i dont know" she sighs "i love you both, but ragnos isnt going to die" she looked at ragnos "someone told me that, but, it isnt true" she looked back at him "i dont want you risking your life" she pulled the dagger from his hand

"Risk my life? I don't even have a life, it's been nothing but hatred towards me. And I want you to be happy, and he's the one that's supposed to make you happy..." he said, sighing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:29 pm
the old man picked ragnos up and dissapreared  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:30 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Risk my life? I don't even have a life, it's been nothing but hatred towards me. And I want you to be happy, and he's the one that's supposed to make you happy..." he said, sighing.
"if you want me to be happy then fine" she put the dagger in his hand and pointed it at her heart "i want you to end it for me, end the pain and missery"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"if you want me to be happy then fine" she put the dagger in his hand and pointed it at her heart "i want you to end it for me, end the pain and missery"

"I will," he said, flipping it around and thrusting it through his chest. "You'll no longer feel pain for my pathetic life, or misery for my sorrow," he said, slightly smiling.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:34 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"I will," he said, flipping it around and thrusting it through his chest. "You'll no longer feel pain for my pathetic life, or misery for my sorrow," he said, slightly smiling.
"no" she said pulling the knife out "why did you do that?" she asked crying "you, you" she closed her eyes "i didnt ask for this"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:36 pm
a bounty hunter ran past him and takes the dagger out  

Dante Borges

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:37 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"no" she said pulling the knife out "why did you do that?" she asked crying "you, you" she closed her eyes "i didnt ask for this"

"Now you can be with Ragnos, without interference from me," he said, the knife dissolving into thin air. "Don't worry, I'll be fine..." he said as he kneeled to the ground, still smiling.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games