Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 566 567 568 569 570 571 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:37 pm
Lord things have been hectic. our animal count:

11 Leopard geckos
7 ball pythons
5 cats
2 bearded dragons
1 dog
1 ferret
1 Green Tree Python
1 crested gecko
1 preying mantis

@_@ Lots of animals. Lots of care. I think my passions are my ball pythons, leopard geckos, and the dog. not to say I don't like my other animals, but I have a very intricate love for these. That'll probably change in a week. XP

I'd joined a forum earlier, in december that I'm sorry I'd joined-nothing but trouble,you see. And thus my inactivity.

I've been stumped for drawing, and have returned to Ragnarok Online.

I am very much so enjoying my life with Sheol. We make a good pair.

I've auctioned off a panty + bra set on a site.

I don't know what i'm doing now...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:38 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Lord things have been hectic. our animal count:

11 Leopard geckos
7 ball pythons
5 cats
2 bearded dragons
1 dog
1 ferret
1 Green Tree Python
1 crested gecko
1 preying mantis

@_@ Lots of animals. Lots of care. I think my passions are my ball pythons, leopard geckos, and the dog. not to say I don't like my other animals, but I have a very intricate love for these. That'll probably change in a week. XP

I'd joined a forum earlier, in december that I'm sorry I'd joined-nothing but trouble,you see. And thus my inactivity.

I've been stumped for drawing, and have returned to Ragnarok Online.

I am very much so enjoying my life with Sheol. We make a good pair.

I've auctioned off a panty + bra set on a site.

I don't know what i'm doing now...

Glad to know you;re doing well  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:45 pm
(Giggles) Glad the name Spook Skywalker is such a big hit with everyone. Now I just need to get a black mask so I can sneak up on him and go.."Spook (gaspy breath)... I am your mother!" rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:53 pm
*imagines Krissim as the Mantis Queen, towering over the tiny Spook*

Krissim: *in an imperious, booming woman's voice* SPOOK, MY ONE AND ONLY CHILD, I AM SENDING YOU TO EARTH TO RULE OVER THE LESSER MAMMALS THEY CALL "HOOMAHNS". DO YOU ACCEPT THIS AS YOUR MOST HOLY OF MISSIONS?

Spook: *waves claws happily* Gonna go to Earth, rule the masses, whoo-hoo! ^^ *does a little tango on the spot*

Krissim: ............*sweatdrops*  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:54 pm
FogSage
I'm a little disappointed that I didn't win the Avvy contest, but then again, I think my periodic representation of a nobleman didn't win anyone over, as it was too realistic and stiff and not colorful enough. v.v I hope I do better next month......

Ah well, always next month.

You were also a century off Fog. sweatdrop But I thought it was done quite nice.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:56 pm
I was a century off?! But....but.........my humanities books showed me pictures of what people in the seventeenth century were wearing! They all dressed like that! eek

*dives into his bookbag for his textbook*

*groans out loud* Oh my GOD........NOOOO! T.T

Bloody waistcoats......*sobs and pounds the desk mournfully*  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:00 pm
FogSage
I was a century off?! But....but.........my humanities books showed me pictures of what people in the seventeenth century were wearing! They all dressed like that! eek

I don't know about your textbooks, but in my own research showed that those style of cloths were more popular during the 18th century.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:01 pm
FogSage

Poor Fog. . . ::pets him:: heart whee

If it helps, I'm a member of the SCA, where people dress like that all the time-- and I still wasn't sure!!

I phail. xd

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:04 pm
Diana Vulpes
FogSage

I don't know about your textbooks, but in my own research showed that those style of cloths were more popular during the 18th century.

Clickity click. http://www.oldandsold.com/articles09/clothes-27.shtml This link shows what everyone was wearing during the seventeenth century. Namely...it was poufy tunic-like getups belted at the waist with tights.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:11 am
GAH! Engineering drawing is similar to me doing my normal drawings, what's in my head is fine, but on paper it's another story. But I can do it completely free hand.... just I'm not allowed to. Got to practice on house hold objects, but let's just say..... I can easily read the 3 view diagrams and 'draw' it in my head..... but drawing it isn't my strong point. This is the problem with having a mind like mine.....

Anyway, once I manage to complete the drawing, I'll scan it, just beware, these will be isometric sketches which engineers have to practice enough to do them in about 2 minutes or so.  

Crenn

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:39 am
User Image

I don't think I've ever been so happy to be in excruciating pain before.

But I am.

No, I haven't gone emo or some other strange thing.

I.
Got.
My.
TEEF!

lol. Yes, I finally got the last of my teeth pulled, and now have my dentures in. Just took a percoset, and will probably pass out soon so I can't feel the throbbing, but ..

God I'm so happy. Pictures probably coming soon, of the most genuine smile I will have had in years.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:49 am
Lady Cobra Smirk
User Image

I don't think I've ever been so happy to be in excruciating pain before.

But I am.

No, I haven't gone emo or some other strange thing.

I.
Got.
My.
TEEF!

lol. Yes, I finally got the last of my teeth pulled, and now have my dentures in. Just took a percoset, and will probably pass out soon so I can't feel the throbbing, but ..

God I'm so happy. Pictures probably coming soon, of the most genuine smile I will have had in years.

User Image

Yay for you! biggrin  

Angelic Muse

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:40 am
Yay for you Cobra. 3nodding I still remeber when Mephi talked about you two needing to do that cause your teeth were just so messed up. Also know at least one person IRL that has gone through the same thing and say they have no regrets.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:47 am
I feel like the living dead almost...... lack of sleep ain't good. I got to sleep at about 10-11PM, woke up at 5:30AM (My normal waking up time now) but my body was still craving sleep. Anyway, better go get my father up now.  

Crenn

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:54 am
(Cheers for Cobra) Congradulations on your TEEF! Although, I thing some nice mantis mandibles would have been much cooler. XD

Like Di said, I remember how Mephy talked about his when he finally got them. I'm glad to see you can finally smile and not have to worry about your teeth messing things up.

Crenn- AHHH! (yawns) Your talk about getting up at 5:30am is making me sleepy and I got a full nights rest. gonk  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 566 567 568 569 570 571 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games