Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:33 am
Liz9696
User Image (( Back again had to go check if some store sold volley balls. )) Emma opened her eyes and staggered to her feet grabbing a container out of her pocket and opening it. Then she took out some kind of plant and ripped it up into the liquid that was in the container. "Have her drink this." She said to Shun holding out the medicine to him.

(Wb)
"Thanks." Shun said as he tried to go near Yumi but couldn't. "What the..?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:36 am
"GAHHH"Troa yells rubing her head in a frenzy "i cant understand any of this!"  

Alice the Loving

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:36 am
* the dark mist swirled around yumi protectively, at some points piercing her body, but leaving no marks*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:41 am
June_Malatesta
* the dark mist swirled around yumi protectively, at some points piercing her body, but leaving no marks*

Shun looked at the mist with wide eyes. "Yumi." Shun said ty=rying to get through the mist.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:44 am
blessedheart
June_Malatesta

Shun looked at the mist with wide eyes. "Yumi." Shun said ty=rying to get through the mist.

*yumi suddenly opened her eyes. the dark mist disappeared, and her clothes turned black. she stared at the ceiling, breathing heavily*
....what...h-happened?!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:44 am
(blessed can u go to the romance rp?)  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:47 am
an old man with reading glasses walks in to the room and hits Tora in the head with two fingures "i told you not to take the talismans"
"ow, but i had to" the old man hits her in the head again
"NEVER QUESTION UNNNCCCLLLLLLE"
(anyone notice what show i used??)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:48 am
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta

*yumi suddenly opened her eyes. the dark mist disappeared, and her clothes turned black. she stared at the ceiling, breathing heavily*
....what...h-happened?!

"Yumi. Are you okay?" Shun asked as he sat next to her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:49 am
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta

....what...h-happened?!

"Yumi. Are you okay?" Shun asked as he sat next to her.

*yumi sat up*
...i think so-why are my clothes black?! you dressed me up for a funeral or something?! i wasn't dead for long!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:51 am
Liz9696
User Image (( Back again had to go check if some store sold volley balls. )) Emma opened her eyes and staggered to her feet grabbing a container out of her pocket and opening it. Then she took out some kind of plant and ripped it up into the liquid that was in the container. "Have her drink this." She said to Shun holding out the medicine to him.

negima: hi ms. im negima  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:51 am
((back from watching 3 hours straight of FMA woot)) ed wakes up on the jungle once again, yet this time he was inside a tree with an opening that no human could enter, he got sleepwalking while an animal was his guess, scince he was too sleepy to start transforming he just knocked hard with his foot on the tree bark and it opened an hole, he jumped down to fall on his feet and start walking to mitsuki's  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:54 am
red 14 the sniper
an old man with reading glasses walks in to the room and hits Tora in the head with two fingures "i told you not to take the talismans"

(HAhaahahahhahahahahhahahha omg!)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper

(HAhaahahahhahahahahhahahha omg!)

(( jackie chan adventures!!!!!! XD ))  
User Image Emma sat down putting the container back into her pocket. "Nice to meet you Nigima." She said closing her eyes again. She no longer felt light headed but her side hurt from her fall, she probally bruised it.  

midnight_wolf_dream

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:56 am
Liz9696
User Image Emma sat down putting the container back into her pocket. "Nice to meet you Nigima." She said closing her eyes again. She no longer felt light headed but her side hurt from her fall, she probally bruised it.

negima: uhm r u okay ms.?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games