Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:26 pm
"Well that's no fun," Night grinned to Lykas, "I'm a fox. It's in my nature to prank those around me. As for you," She turned her attention back to Sub, all traces of her previous anger and agitation gone in light of the battle that was to take place, "Did you honestly expect me to back out?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:29 pm
"Yo, Lykas. Catch."

After saying this, to give the boy ample time to turn his head, I tossed him a half-full medicine bottle of headache medicine. It was then that I noticed Sol and Co. This amount of people following Sub and Night made me feel like their presence here wasn't in the spirit of training.

I took a seat beside Lykas and nodded. "So, what's all this about?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:30 pm
Ms Edyn
"Well that's no fun," Night grinned to Lykas, "I'm a fox. It's in my nature to prank those around me. As for you," She turned her attention back to Sub, all traces of her previous anger and agitation gone in light of the battle that was to take place, "Did you honestly expect me to back out?"
"Nah, you're too hard headed to know when you are in over your head." Sub said as he tossed the Dusk Ball out onto the field, the ball popping open and releasing his Spiritomb onto the field. "I guess I'll start out with my weakling of a ghost." He quipped.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:41 pm
"Your attempts to anger me through insults won't work, V," Night said, tossing her own pokeball to the field to release her Houndoom, "Heru, let's show this boy that we will not be defeated as easily as he believes. Start out with Odor Sleuth."

Staring ahead at the Spiritomb, Heru silently wondered what her trainer's tactic was for this round, but obediently followed her instructions and began testing all the scents in the area in order to get a better feel of her opponent and prevent it from easily dodging her attacks.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Mournings of a Incubus

Savage Warlord

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:44 pm
Lucius walk down the stairs into the main room he sits on the couch in the main lobby resting his head he didn't get much sleep because of this galaxy club... he was thinking to much that golem could have been darn well one of their Pokemon  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:48 pm
As Heru appeared the Houndoom would feel an intense presence coming from the Spiritomb, a pressure forming around the dog, this was Spiritomb's Pressure ability, which might be a little unsettling for the canine. "Careful, Heru, your owner hasn't bathed in awhile, she probably stinks something fierce. Any who...Confuse Ray, make her dog as confused as she is." Sub commanded. The Spiritomb cackled as it released a bright green flash of light from its eyes that briefly filled the room.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
Ms Edyn rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:57 pm
[Rolling a dice for Heru's confusion. If odd number, the attack hits. If even, she hurts herself)

"Shake it off, Heru," Night said, blocking out all of Sub's insults and focusing on the battle at hand, "Hit back with Inferno."

Shaking her head harshly, Heru attempted to find her target through the intense confusion. A soft, almost silent whimper escaped the canine as she sent a stream of intense flames towards what she hoped to be her intended target. With any luck, the attack would hit the Spiritomb and not anyone sitting on the sidelines watching the battle.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:01 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Yo, Lykas. Catch."

After saying this, to give the boy ample time to turn his head, I tossed him a half-full medicine bottle of headache medicine. It was then that I noticed Sol and Co. This amount of people following Sub and Night made me feel like their presence here wasn't in the spirit of training.

I took a seat beside Lykas and nodded. "So, what's all this about?"

"Hm?" Lykas turned around at the sound of Terashi's voice, catching sight of the inbound bottle, his usual pep seemed to return for a moment as he smiled, catching the bottle mid flight. "Thanks!" He poured two into his hand and swallowed them dry. They seemed to go down too easily to suggest he didn't have experience taking medication without water. Or something wet to wash it down, at least.

"Anyhoo, They're battling it out to settle their little feud. If Sub loses, he has to keep his hair pink and no hide it for a year. If Night loses, she has to give up alcohol for a year and if Sub catches her drinking before then, he gets her Zorua. And if either of them breaks their end of the deal, I'm going to drown them for good measure. Maybe by then, Odd can bring them back so I can do it again if they don't learn the first time?" The last comment seemed to be a truly evil thought, on his part. But then again, when wasn't he plotting something evil and/or slightly twisted?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:02 pm
The Ghost was hit by the attack, flailing around as it was burned by the flames and harmed heavily, but Sub didn't seem worried at all, as a matter of fact, he laughed. "Pain Split." He calmly commanded. The Spiritomb cackled yet again, a fiendish aura surrounding its self and Heru, as it cut down Heru's health and increased his own, making their hit points even.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:09 pm
So, that explains the harsh comments back and forth. And the hair. So, Night was to blame for that.

I shrugged, keeping my thoughts to myself. "This battle should be interesting, at any rate," I offered instead of making a comment about Lykas's plans. I mean, yeesh.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Ms Edyn rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:11 pm
"Hyper Beam," Night said, sounding every bit as calm as Sub at that moment. The attack having a good chance of hitting now thanks to the Odor Sleuth from before. However, Heru's confusion could still pose a small hitch in it. Possibly preventing the attack from reaching it's intended target, or hurting herself in the process. Either way, it was a calculated risk and, should the attack manage to hit, worth it to take out the ghost.

(again, rolling a die for Heru's attack. Odd, no problems but this time wipes out Heru's confusion completely. Even, she's still confused and hurts herself.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:19 pm
Ms Edyn
"Hyper Beam," Night said, sounding every bit as calm as Sub at that moment. The attack having a good chance of hitting now thanks to the Odor Sleuth from before. However, Heru's confusion could still pose a small hitch in it. Possibly preventing the attack from reaching it's intended target, or hurting herself in the process. Either way, it was a calculated risk and, should the attack manage to hit, worth it to take out the ghost.

(again, rolling a die for Heru's attack. Odd, no problems but this time wipes out Heru's confusion completely. Even, she's still confused and hurts herself.)
"Destiny Bond!" Sub shouted over the sound of the Hyper Beam being fired. He knew Spiritomb wouldn't survive this, so he intended to take his foe down with him as a purple glow surrounded Spiritomb as it was blasted by the Hyper Beam, dissolving into thin air as the Odd Keystone fell to the ground, Sub would recall the Pokemon as it did, but not before the same purple glow surrounded Heru, destiny tying the two Pokemon together.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:23 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
So, that explains the harsh comments back and forth. And the hair. So, Night was to blame for that.

I shrugged, keeping my thoughts to myself. "This battle should be interesting, at any rate," I offered instead of making a comment about Lykas's plans. I mean, yeesh.

Lykas nodded. "I agree. I dunno what that stuff you gave me was but I'm already feeling a bit better." He admitted after a moment. Maybe his evil scheming had been caused by metoeritic infection? Not buying it, huh? Nobody else is, either.

"Hey! I heard Sub and Night are performing ritualistic double suicide down here? Did I miss it already?" This would be Odd's own attempts at bad humor. "Can't believe these two are gonna duke it out. Never seemed like the type to take anything seriously, either of them." He said as he found Lykas and Terashi in the stands. He offered a wave to Sol and his troupe of female minions as he took a seat with his friend and boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:27 pm
Having heard Odd's comment, Night turned and gave him one of her foxy grins, "What makes you think I'm taking this seriously? This is nothing more than some fun exercise for my pokemon."

Laughing lightly, she returned to the battle at hand, recalling Heru to her pokeball before the canine could fully succumb to the effects of the Destiny Bond, "Shall we call this first match a draw, then?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:32 pm
"Just normal headache medicine. Don't worry, I read the directions and ingredients section before I took any, so I'm living proof that it's nothing more than it seems," I told Lykas.

When Odd showed up, I smirked at his comments and slid away from Lykas to make room for him.

Since everybody wanted to pretend that the air was light, I added to it. "Not giving up, I hope. You each sitll have five pokemon to go!" I said loudly.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games