Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:32 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

The Battle Room is more complicated than the others. eek

Really, it's a new month, so best time to start is now!

Easy, Size Matters Not is (up to) three 0 to 100s. If each is greater than the last, you score a point.

13, 31, 66- point
31, 13- Stop after two, because you can't score, not a point
13, 31, 31- not a point

Smuggler's Run is (up to) three 1 to 20s. Each roll has a number to be added or subtracted from your total on the front page. You can literally just roll, if you want, because I try to keep up with everyone's score anyway and will periodically let you know. .-.

New month! Go play! O:

*dazed look on face...drool running down chin*
(the battle room is easy for me - been doing dice battle since i started in OUAT)

stressed
Read it again more slowly.
It's easy, I promise. emotion_facepalm

Lol

LOL it's the keeping track of stuff that is hard for me LOL 3 avis, trying to be active in 3 Guilds - being a ditz it makes it harder LOL

Then don't keep track. Just roll Goshdarnit. O:

xP

do you just love giving things away...or are you embarrassed that you win so much? LOL...it's too late tonight, but i can stay up tomorrow night...maybe I'll give it a try!

I suppose both are technically sort of true. o.o

Too late? It would take less than six minutes at most! D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:44 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

stressed

Lol

LOL it's the keeping track of stuff that is hard for me LOL 3 avis, trying to be active in 3 Guilds - being a ditz it makes it harder LOL

xP

do you just love giving things away...or are you embarrassed that you win so much? LOL...it's too late tonight, but i can stay up tomorrow night...maybe I'll give it a try!

i have to get up at 6 for work - just finished my games here, killed a droid in OUAT so i get an automatic replay stil haven't thanked and tipped my bumpers or gotten through my notices LOL talking to you and also Rahl on skype LOL - no wonder I can't retain a logical thought LOL  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:59 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Just, not... All of them... or how the game is scored... What you're supposed to be matching... What is going on between your posts... How many posts...

So, not most of it, really. .-.

true...but I'm just having fun! All that is your problem LOL...like Dragnet..."Just the facts Ma'am" LOL (should I be paying attention to that? eek )

Just be glad your obliviousness wasn't disruptive like it would be in other games. xP

I'd have to have the droids throw you out of the game. xP

welll... redface ...I must admit...i picked those two games cause they were the easiest to keep track of redface i really wanted to raise the ship and smuggle cargo, but as you've seen me mess up scores...well i knew I'd never keep up with those redface

The Battle Room is more complicated than the others. eek

Really, it's a new month, so best time to start is now!

Easy, Size Matters Not is (up to) three 0 to 100s. If each is greater than the last, you score a point.

13, 31, 66- point
31, 13- Stop after two, because you can't score, not a point
13, 31, 31- not a point

Smuggler's Run is (up to) three 1 to 20s. Each roll has a number to be added or subtracted from your total on the front page. You can literally just roll, if you want, because I try to keep up with everyone's score anyway and will periodically let you know. .-.

New month! Go play! O:

I'll look them over again as soon as I can - really  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:02 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

stressed

Lol

xP

i have to get up at 6 for work - just finished my games here, killed a droid in OUAT so i get an automatic replay stil haven't thanked and tipped my bumpers or gotten through my notices LOL talking to you and also Rahl on skype LOL - no wonder I can't retain a logical thought LOL

I see. >.<

Was all day so busy? @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:18 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

xP

I see. >.<

Was all day so busy? @.@

kinda LOL - had to shop right after work cause of the storm - my Mom needed 5 prescriptions so i couldn't put it off LOL got on late - always makes me spaz LOL  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:20 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

xP

I see. >.<

Was all day so busy? @.@

kinda LOL - had to shop right after work cause of the storm - my Mom needed 5 prescriptions so i couldn't put it off LOL got on late - always makes me spaz LOL

Oh... Uhm... How are you when you don't spaz? o:

Lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:22 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

I see. >.<

Was all day so busy? @.@

Lol

rofl gee it's been so long...I can't remember! eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:31 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

I see. >.<

Was all day so busy? @.@

Lol

rofl gee it's been so long...I can't remember! eek

I see. That's what I was wondering. @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:00 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

I'm immune to your Windows XP.

xP

pshhht you feel the power

Nope. I'm pretty comfortably unaware of it. =P
nahhh lol

What's the avi today? For some reason the explanation that jumped to my mind was a hip young granny in the Matrix.

xD

xD no hip young granny and no matrix
i used the glasses to give a more serious look to the eyes all in all its just something i put together xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:34 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

I'm immune to your Windows XP.

xP

pshhht you feel the power

nahhh lol

What's the avi today? For some reason the explanation that jumped to my mind was a hip young granny in the Matrix.

xD

i used the glasses to give a more serious look to the eyes all in all its just something i put together xD

Maybe you're actually a hip young granny in the matrix and it came through subconsciously. ninja  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:13 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

nahhh lol

xD

Maybe you're actually a hip young granny in the matrix and it came through subconsciously. ninja

nah. My AP Language teacher said we (his students) were all brains in a jar anyway xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

nahhh lol

xD

nah. My AP Language teacher said we (his students) were all brains in a jar anyway xD

Just a living mind. O.o

That's basically the Matrix! O:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:10 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

xD

Just a living mind. O.o

xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:18 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

xD

Just a living mind. O.o

xD

And now you're... A circus performer?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:43 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Just a living mind. O.o

xD

And now you're... A circus performer?

Now I'm casually walking about London with a couple of swords gently resting on my shoulders. Nothing unusual. lol  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games