Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fate of Time [~Has Begun~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:03 am
((gonna have to bail on ya guys might not be on for a few days its gonna be an akward bailing))

Kaine sinks his nails into her shirt ripping it off.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:03 am
"I am...not for long though...soon I will just be s**t...dead...I can't fight...I am bound by chains...chains too strong to break by a slave like me..." he sighed as he watched the bow string being slowly drawn back...  

irishdawg69

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:05 am
Toekiyo
((gonna have to bail on ya guys might not be on for a few days its gonna be an akward bailing))
(Eh, no worries man. I got to go today cuz I'm heading on vacation to Minnesota to see my cousins and won't be on.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:05 am
(lolz alrighty) she thinks "dont give up" she closed her eyes and focused, she released her power then gripped onto him "let it pull you, i can bring you back, as long as you are willing too" she jumps his claws scratching her a little  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:08 am
He looked up at the arrow. He let it take him as he became dizzy and appeared in the room. He clutched his head as the chains which clung to his body disappeared. He sighed, "They are not gone...you just can't see them." he said more to himself. "Why did you save me?...I thought you were going to kill me?" he said panting, as the pain still kept with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:10 am
Kaine smiled "thats my job" and raised his gun Pride to meet his face and with his other hand tears off the rest of her shirt.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:11 am
she turns looking at him "well sometimes i say things i dont mean, you treated me like everyone else so....i couldnt let a good leader die" she giggles "oh your job huh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:12 am
He knocks on their door.  

hoplite323

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:14 am
kaine sighed and shot the door with the gun "theres an occupancy limit plug"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:14 am
He had his hair covering his eyes but other senses told him what was happening. He turned his face towards Kaine, "So...you want to kill me yourself than? Go ahead...sins shall not damn the saved." he said in an exasperated tone. He turned to face River, "Sorry to interrupt...I can't move..." his chains were only visible to himself as they seared his wrists.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:15 am
"its okay, here let me help" she climbs out her long hair covering herself, she walks over "err show me where the chains are"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:16 am
Kaine laughed as he saw him "you think you know about Sins more tan me?" kaine put away his gun and opened his cloak showing all seven of his Sins "these are true Sins and i could make a Sin from you as well if you want"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:20 am
Kratos let out a sick laugh. "Sins? Maybe not...but I do know enough...to tell you that angels...even the fallen...are only slaves...they cannot sin...thus they are not subjected to it...so your outta luck man. Sure...pain can be inflicted...but my soul cannot be touched...and that is what keeps us alive." he said trying to stand but too weak. He looked at River, "Thanks...but...it's nothing you can help with...I'm sorry..I'll...leave..." he said as he struggled to get up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:22 am
opens door with a whole in his chest "So nice of you to open the door for me." he says, as he walks in. He looks different though, his skin a lighter color.  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:22 am
"look im trying to help, why wont you let me?" she asked looking at him "at least let me get those chains off"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games