Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
I LOVE YOU Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:40 pm
T.J. let out a bitter cackle, which sounded quite sinister coming from his reptilian mouth. He let out some more feral sounds, which would be recognizable in animal tongue as this:

"He also has his servant's tongue, from the sound of it. Genetically-made beta instincts... Quite remarkable work. An alpha male is easy to make; the aggression and drive to dominate is simple to manufacture. But this subservience! Quite the talent you have there! Keep this up and you'll have quite the pack!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:14 pm
mark says to valak "valak....we might use the pregnate woman to an advantage" valak whisperd "indeed.....this will be more fun than i thought"  

Dante Borges

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:12 am
More animal tongue chatter from T.J.:

"I can hear that. You seriously underestimate my abilities. I told you I would not have that which is mine tampered with. I shall raise my child as I see fit, and you won't have any part of that. As for my mate, do not make her suffer. She'll get enough of that at her birthing. A half vampire giving birth to one of... my kind... would be ripped apart by the child's entry into the world. Rose is destined to death, so at least allow her a fairly comfortable life."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:20 am
she absentymindedly held him closer as he spoke, she was sadened by it, But would not let it controle her. So....I have but months to live......  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:29 am
(What the-??? You mean Rose can understand animal language???)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:32 am
((Of course she can! Don't tell me you don't know???!!!))  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:35 am
(I was counting on the ideal that she couldn't... V_V)

He put his arms around Rose protectively, as to emphasize his point.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:38 am
(( *rolls eyes* hehe! your funny Ni-Mo!))

She couldn't feal his arms, she was lost inside thought. I will never see my child.......nor the man I love again..... she was heartbroken.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:52 am
He could smell the sadness coming off of her. It perplexed him. Why is she upset? She has no reason to be, unless... Oh no! She understood me! It was then that the smallest portion of his humanity returned, however briefly, as he spoke to her directly. Even in the harsh tongue of the beasts, he still managed to sound sincere.

"I take it you understood what I've been saying this whole time. Listen. They wish to experiment on you and our child. Seeing what they've done to the one called Marcus, I didn't wish that for you. You are an Alpha female; I wouldn't want you made any less. Likewise, our child is an Alpha. However, if you were transformed... If your body was made more durable, as mine or theirs, you'd more than likely survive giving birth to our child. You'd never be the same being again, but you would be alive and with me. The condition of you and my son reflects on me in the Pack... It denotes my place in the world, as a worthy Alpha or a powerless, pathetic Beta. However, I shall leave your fate up to you. Something keeps telling me that this is about more than the Pack, that you were once very important to me... While I want that voice to stop, I will admit that somehow it is right. And for that sake..." He held her hands in his claws quite gently.

"...I just wish you to be happy."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:03 pm
She looked up at him, "But.......if I change......" she couldn't bring herself to ask, If I change....will you still care for me....if I'm nolonger me....Will I matter to you. Because I love you. And thats all that matters to me... But she couldn't bring herself to ask it.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:09 pm
"There is a bad side to both outcomes, I'm afraid. I'm obligated to stay by your side, no matter what happens, though. My heart feels... strange... around you... I don't know what it is, but I feel like I'm supposed to feel this way... And that will never change. Deep down, I know that to be true. There are images... Sounds... In my head. It hurts to try and see them... But a lot of them are you... I don't know how it all started. I can't remember how I came to be, or who I am. But I do remember I want to be with you... In any way, shape, or form. This is why I leave the choice to you."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:42 pm
She nuzzled into his chest, "I love you T.J., you know that..right?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:47 pm
"Love? ...That feeling... Could that be love?" More images of the past, however distorted, entered his head. "This is right... Rose? That is what you are called, right? Rose... I love you too." He held her tight, shedding crocodile tears.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:09 pm
"Yes......That is my name." She kissed his cheek tenderly.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:22 pm
He nuzzled the side of her face.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games