Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Coldfront44mon will be the master of Bug Pokemon!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I wear Moon Shoes to school?
  Yes
  No
  Maroo!!!!
View Results

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:52 pm

I mostly am . .hince not geting involved. . look if she actually asks me out I will give her a second chance. . . ^^
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:52 pm

hi whats up?

KiroMishima
Crew

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:54 pm

Just talking about my ex . . . We do that a lot apparently. . . XD
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Coldfront44
I mostly am . .hince not geting involved. . look if she actually asks me out I will give her a second chance. . . ^^
NO TURNING BACK SOLDIER!

ZarAburame

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:29 am

. . . I am ot a soldier. . a samurai and a soldier are a whole lot different. . .
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:39 am

Would a samurai give someone who betrayed them a second chance?

I'm staying out of it. Never mind. It's apparent that You have to learn on your own. But if it were me...I would not trust someone who hurt me as much as she hurt you. I'm letting it go on that note.

I'm excited about the weather here today. It's sunny, clear skies, promises to be perfect.

Earthest

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:30 pm

Earthest
Would a samurai give someone who betrayed them a second chance?

I'm staying out of it. Never mind. It's apparent that You have to learn on your own. But if it were me...I would not trust someone who hurt me as much as she hurt you. I'm letting it go on that note.

I'm excited about the weather here today. It's sunny, clear skies, promises to be perfect.

I did bad in relationship as well. . so she isn't all to blame. . . >.> . . . My gf who dissapeared re appeared when Megan and I were going out and stuff happened. . >.> . . . yeah. . . I am a bad person. . so I making it up by killing zombies!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:11 pm

Coldfront44

i see today is my birthday, and my girlfriend gave me her favorite ribbon. it was a red one and silky. man my aunt from huston made me go online and listen to a radio and here her make a request song saying happy birthday and playing a song...man it was wired........and at school i got like a lot of birthday cards if you want ill take a pic of them and show ya

KiroMishima
Crew

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:32 pm

Happy Birthday! How old are you now Karan?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:34 pm

Darkfire Karan
Coldfront44

i see today is my birthday, and my girlfriend gave me her favorite ribbon. it was a red one and silky. man my aunt from huston made me go online and listen to a radio and here her make a request song saying happy birthday and playing a song...man it was wired........and at school i got like a lot of birthday cards if you want ill take a pic of them and show ya

;-; . . . No one love on me on my birthday. . I hate you all!!!!

Coldfront44

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:39 pm

eek when is yours?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:40 pm

kirashimu
Happy Birthday! How old are you now Karan?

14! ya im a bit young still....

KiroMishima
Crew

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:49 pm

Today was a horrible day for me. . so hugs would be appreciated. . .

oh. . happy birthday. . .
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:50 pm

thanks! *gives a hug*

hope your day goes better

KiroMishima
Crew

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:31 pm

Happy b-day karan don't get in the habit of me beign nice to you for the fact that IM nice to any one no matter how much I dislike them and its V-day soon XD or as my friend who is single calls it singles awarness day becuase yuo can always tell you is in a relation ship(the people realy happy and enjoy that day with soem one) or the singles(people who bah humbug don't like that day in general or are happy but son't want to be around any one[hidding that they are single]) lol yes my friend gave me that explination XD
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games