Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:48 am
I held out my hand to her, "Well, first off, my name is Takada." I said as I shook her hand in greeting. "And second, no, I have not seen anyone like them. May I ask why you are looking for them? I'd like to help if I can." I told her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:10 am
Yuki started walking and almost tripped but caught her footing. she sighed. "clumsy" she murmered to herself.  

Rae-sempai

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:17 am
Sweet Romantic_Guy
I still had my mask on, so she couldn't see my face; but I looked at her peacefully and said, "No, I am no one's chevalier." I shifted my body a little to make room for her to sit on the bench too.
She looked his mask" Would u like to be?"She asked  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:18 am
Anki looked at Yuki amused"are you ok"Anki asked her trying not to break out laughing  

Uchiha1919

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:57 am
"Would You like me to make more?" I asked smiling and laughing a bit as I took the bowl 'Why do I sudenly have a dreadful feeling in my gut?'  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:41 pm
"Yeah, im fine" i said, i felt like i was about to fall and this tim eactuall did trip, i landed on my knee's and hand though. I sighed. "oy" i stated. getting back up.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:05 pm
Anki started to bust out laughing he coulden't help it  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:17 pm
Nemo took the hand. "My name is Nemo. I'm looking for them, because my Mom and Dad asked me to." She said. "My best chance to find them is when it's dark out."  

TwilightKitten

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:24 pm
Yuki's gaze was too the floor. "This is just ackward" she said simply, meaning the conversation between them, it was almost like tlaking to a total stranger about a subject that was meaningless.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:30 pm
"im..im sorry"Anki said stuttering and holding his gut  

Uchiha1919

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:20 pm
fate_the_ice_princess
Sweet Romantic_Guy
I still had my mask on, so she couldn't see my face; but I looked at her peacefully and said, "No, I am no one's chevalier." I shifted my body a little to make room for her to sit on the bench too.
She looked at his mask" Would u like to be?"She asked

I looked at her strangely, "Why?" I asked. I thought to myself, Why would she ask me this? I thought she had her own chevalier.. Sano, was it? Right.. but what would be beneficial to agreeing to be her chevalier?.. I have no idea what might happen.. could I return to my family, once my hell is over?.. I thought about all these things in a matter of 2 seconds. "What would happen to me if I said yes? I need to know more about chevaliers if I was to even consider being one, if you understand." I told her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:23 pm
TwilightKitten
Nemo took the hand. "My name is Nemo. I'm looking for them, because my Mom and Dad asked me to." She said. "My best chance to find them is when it's dark out."

I looked at her confused, "At night?" I asked. "Why would it have to be at night? And what are they? Your brothers and sisters?" I wouldn't of known either way.  

Sexii_Shadow

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:28 pm
Salem Delgado
"Would You like me to make more?" I asked smiling and laughing a bit as I took the bowl 'Why do I sudenly have a dreadful feeling in my gut?'

"Sure." I said with a smile on my face, then I went serious with a soft tone to my expression, "Sano, what's wrong? Something bothering you?" I asked him. I had a power, that let me know the real feelings of people even if they were lying; I could also tell if someone was lying or not to begin with. It came in handy now and then.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:37 pm
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado

"Sure." I said with a smile on my face, then I went serious with a soft tone to my expression, "Sano, what's wrong? Something bothering you?" I asked him. I had a power, that let me know the real feelings of people even if they were lying; I could also tell if someone was lying or not to begin with. It came in handy now and then.

"Oh..Y..you notticed? W-well..other than that wierd feeling that I have lost something dear...I have had this strange feeling...in my heart..it feels familiar but..I am unsure of what to think.." I said with a confused and sad expression.  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:27 am
I looked at his sad expression, and looked sad myself, "Sano... is there anything I can do to help?..." It was all I could do.. I could do nothing else in my current condition.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games