Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:16 pm

When all four got back to the building was, Zach sighed. "Chris..."

Chris laughed. "I can't really stand the idea of being away from Cathy, so..." He grinned.

((I'mma change his profile in a sec... twisted ))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:20 pm

"Is it safe for Chris to go in... or is he going to get mad about how many people have been in this building...." Avill wispered to Zach.

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:23 pm

Zach smiled. "I doubt it. He only had enough brain cells to stalk Cathy and like her. I doubt there's any room for anger in that small a mind."

Catherine punched Zach's arm. "I heard that!"

Zach grabbed his sister's arm and twisted. The bones crunched and broke. "I win." He laughed. He rolled his sleeve up, revealing a row of characters. "Heal!" The bones realigned, and then healed themselves. Zach smiled, but he was exhausted. "There."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:21 pm

Avill sighed, "Not Chris getting bad... but Ryuzaki... i dont know how he will react to yet another person in the building..." she said. "He has already let so many people see him..." she said.

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:24 pm

Zach shrugged. "Chris is okay, even if I don't like him." He smiled. "If Ryuzaki-san has any complaints, we can just make him see the bright side..." He grinned wickedly. "Chris is a shifter... He can harness both demonic and angelic power, but only in random intervals. Me and Cathy can both only harness angelic power... But Chris, he's an interesting one... He'll help. Light was fascinated in his kind."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:30 pm

Avill didnt quite understand Zach, but she nodded anyways. "Ok..." she said.

Ryuzaki sat in a chair. The twins were both sitting oposet of him, "Would you two happen to know where Avill went though?" He asked. Both twins looked at each other then to Ryuzaki, "Why do you call Arashi that?" they asked.

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:34 pm

Zach sighed as he heard the twins. "Because that's not her real name. In the business we're in, using actual names are dangerous." He glanced at Ryuzaki. "Oh, and we have a new person..." Chris walked in with Cathy. Zach whispered to Ryuzaki, "He used to stalk Catherine..."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:38 pm

Avill turned a light pink as the twins yet again called her Arashi, "I dont go by that..." she said.

Tim and Jim looked at Zach, "We know using real names are dangorous... were not stupied... but in this building... you all call her 'Avill'... it isnt anything close to Arashi..." They said at the same time.

Ryuzaki nodded, He looked at Catherine, "Your not going to hit me again are you..." he said.

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:49 pm

Catherine giggled and shook her head. She walked over and kissed his cheek. Then, giggling all the more, she punched him in the face. She ran out, shrieking with laughter, and pulling Chris along, too.

Zach sighed. "I wonder why she hates you, Ryuzaki-san... And she actually punches harder than she kicks..."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:54 pm

Ryuzaki held is hand over his face, "Yes.. i can tell..." he mumbled.

The twins were laughing slightly.

Avill walked over to the couch, she sat down next to the twins, "Why are you two still here?" she asked.

They both looked at her, "Because, " they both said. "We can?"

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:59 pm

Zach smiled. "But at least you got a sign of affection out of her. You might be friends someday, if she can break her habit of hurting you."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:03 pm

"I hope she can break the habit like she just broke my nose..." Ryuzaki mummbled. His hand was still covering his face.

Avill sighed, "Why does Catherine beat up Ryuzaki?" she asked Zach.

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:53 pm

Zach laughed. "Catherine is one of the worlds wonders. I've seen thirty-two professional psychologists go insane trying to figure her out."

Chris smiled. "Come on, Cathy, I want you to meet one of my friends..." He lead her through the streets.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:00 pm

Avill stood up, she pulled Ryuzakis hand away from his face, She looked at his nose. "It isnt broken.." she said, "Brusied.. but not broken..."

Ryuzaki sighed, "It hurts..." he complained.

The twins smiled slightly.

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:08 pm

Zach laughed. "Want something to hurt? Try getting shot, then stabbed, then having your unskilled sister clean and bandage the wound." He sighed. "America's tough on a runaway."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games