Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] The Lists - Cert+Growing Drop-offs, Work Lists, etc. [OOC]
[OOC] All Colorists - Image Requests [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:44 pm
Elyessi
SoA Name: Adalia
Colorist: Sorry, I don't remember
Any image you have:
Cub in this picture...is an adult at this time. Here is her Family Echo
Description, if no image:

She was colored by Daffu ~ heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:36 pm
I just need their certed images. I lost them during a computer crash. If it helps, I received these two back in Jan of 2013.

SoA Name: Elekeza
Colorist: Kire / Lithia_Brandon
Any image you have: Gifted to me by Sherlolly

SoA Name: Butannaziba
Colorist: Lithia_Brandon
Any image you have: Breeding custom in given to me by Izzy Makani

Patron Saint Of Farewells

Precious Feeder

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:29 am
SoA Name: Maelewano
Colorist: Ririka
Any image you have: Cub Uncert Juv Uncert Adol Uncert Adult Uncert
Description, if no image: Custom-in to a breeding between Sozin and Kirja. Just really want the adult cert.

SoA Name: Zelopytia
Colorist: Lithia
Any image you have: Adult Uncert
Description, if no image: As far as I know she's a Tokakinji. Obtained March 2012. Just looking for her cert.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:23 pm
Ruler of Everything
SoA Name: Maelewano
Any image you have: Cub Uncert Juv Uncert Adol Uncert Adult Uncert
Description, if no image: Custom-in to a breeding between Sozin and Kirja. Just really want the adult cert.

As far as I can see she wasn't certed, so you can post her info in the misc. certing thread. Her siblings are here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=13&t=22156253#348160955  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:53 am
Just missing her Adol Stage. Not sure if she ever had one since Whimsical Blue colored her adult for me after the original colorist for her grew her to the Juve stage and then poofed?
SoA Name: Hadeth
Colorist: not sure who original colorist was
Any image you have: Adult cub Juve

Missing his Adol Stage. Can't find it in any visible photobucket albums and certing thread only has pup and adult stages as well.
SoA Name: Zhangzi
Colorist: Skye
Any image you have: Pup Adult
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:54 am
~Masamune~
SoA Name: That's what I would like to know!
Colorist: Kirei, I think? Not sure though!
Any image you have: Cub, Juve, Adol, Adult
Description, if no image: I'm just hoping the owner of this girl may see it, as I just want to know her name! Perhaps a certist may recognise her, having certed her at some point? The parents of the litter are Mwenyezi and Kianga.

Colorist: No idea sadly!
Any image you have: Cub, Juve, Adult
Description, if no image: I'm just hoping the owner of this boy may see it, as I just want to know his name! Perhaps a certist may recognise him, having certed him at some point? His father is named Takatifu.

Any image you have: Adult
Description, if no image: As well as wanting to know this boy's name, I would also like to know from the colourist whether or not he's related to my rogue male lion. The above boy and this boy (who I own) came about from some kind of random breeding thread. I own the father Pendevu, and just wanted to know if it was a biological breeding or not. In which case I need the mother's name too for me to get my hybrid certed.

The following 3 SoAs are all from the same litter!

SoA Name: Agapetos'Euthalia
Any image you have: Cub, Juve
Description, if no image: Just looking for Adol and Adult images!

SoA Name: Matumbawe

SoA Name: Ilo

o3o Hope it's OK to just move this to the next page so that new people can see it.  

~Masamune~

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:20 pm
~Masamune~
~Masamune~
Description, if no image: I'm just hoping the owner of this girl may see it, as I just want to know her name! Perhaps a certist may recognise her, having certed her at some point? The parents of the litter are Mwenyezi and Kianga.

Description, if no image: I'm just hoping the owner of this boy may see it, as I just want to know his name! Perhaps a certist may recognise him, having certed him at some point? His father is named Takatifu.

Description, if no image: As well as wanting to know this boy's name, I would also like to know from the colourist whether or not he's related to my rogue male lion. The above boy and this boy (who I own) came about from some kind of random breeding thread. I own the father Pendevu, and just wanted to know if it was a biological breeding or not. In which case I need the mother's name too for me to get my hybrid certed.

o3o Hope it's OK to just move this to the next page so that new people can see it.

The first girl was colored by Ririka, and I'm pretty sure she's owned by LSX - I'm more sure on the colorist than the owner, though xD; The colorist is a DEFINITE!

The leopon I WANT to say Lithia may have colored... Not many colorists save(d) images with a transparent background. I can say with some strong certainty that the leopon and yours ARE the sons of your lion, as I'm pretty sure they came from a blank-slate mix n' match where you got legit offspring of the SoA, but they were adults.

The purple Cheeton I want to say either Meep, Yuna, or Kirei colored - At least one of those three! I could be totally off, though, but it's at least a start, yah?

As for the last three, Puh owns one of them, I know that much! And I THINK Ecavi might own the boy. So I HAVE seen them around! I just can't... Quite remember all the details? 8D;; BUT, I'm possitive I've seen Matumbawe I've seen in Puh's RP search threads!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:36 pm
Andranis
~Masamune~
~Masamune~

The first girl was colored by Ririka, and I'm pretty sure she's owned by LSX - I'm more sure on the colorist than the owner, though xD; The colorist is a DEFINITE!

The leopon I WANT to say Lithia may have colored... Not many colorists save(d) images with a transparent background. I can say with some strong certainty that the leopon and yours ARE the sons of your lion, as I'm pretty sure they came from a blank-slate mix n' match where you got legit offspring of the SoA, but they were adults.

The purple Cheeton I want to say either Meep, Yuna, or Kirei colored - At least one of those three! I could be totally off, though, but it's at least a start, yah?

As for the last three, Puh owns one of them, I know that much! And I THINK Ecavi might own the boy. So I HAVE seen them around! I just can't... Quite remember all the details? 8D;; BUT, I'm possitive I've seen Matumbawe I've seen in Puh's RP search threads!

heart Thanks so much Andranis! biggrin Will start going through the threads of the colourists you mentioned tomorrow! And I'll PM Puh about her boy! whee Thank you!  

~Masamune~

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:49 pm
SoA Name: Badgemagus
Colorist: Cajanic
Any image you have: cub cert, cub uncert, Adol cert, Adol uncert, Adult cert, and Adult uncert ... I'm missing his juvie cert and uncert. I'm not sure if I just overlooked it, which is completely possible or what ... ?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:03 pm
Dame NightFury
Any image you have: cub cert, cub uncert, Adol cert, Adol uncert, Adult cert, and Adult uncert ... I'm missing his juvie cert and uncert. I'm not sure if I just overlooked it, which is completely possible or what ... ?
The juve stage was removed from SoA some time ago. He doesn't have one.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:05 pm
Cajanic
Dame NightFury
The juve stage was removed from SoA some time ago. He doesn't have one.

Okay! Thank you Caj! I can stop thinking I've gone over the deep end ... well, I have but ...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:03 pm
~Masamune~
Description, if no image: I'm just hoping the owner of this boy may see it, as I just want to know his name! Perhaps a certist may recognise him, having certed him at some point? His father is named Takatifu and his mother is named Maisha'joto.

surprised This is the only one I need now!  

~Masamune~

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:36 am
~Masamune~
~Masamune~
Description, if no image: I'm just hoping the owner of this boy may see it, as I just want to know his name! Perhaps a certist may recognise him, having certed him at some point? His father is named Takatifu and his mother is named Maisha'joto.

I'm sorry, I don't think he was certed :c Yuna colored him though. I'll try to keep digging.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:50 pm
Seaki
~Masamune~
~Masamune~

I'm sorry, I don't think he was certed :c Yuna colored him though. I'll try to keep digging.

u_u If they never got posted for certing, I reckon we'll only find it if the owner itself comes forward, or if someone happens to spot him in a journal. Might just have to give up!

heart I do appreciate your help though!  

~Masamune~

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:54 pm
SoA Name: Ziwia
Any image you have: cub uncert, juve uncert
Description, if no image: Her parents are Raruo and Nursura, I think!

Missing her adol and adult stages! I went looking in Ririka's growth thread (and SoA PB) and couldn't find them, either.  
[OOC] The Lists - Cert+Growing Drop-offs, Work Lists, etc. [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff