Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:14 pm
Saren enters his yard slowly his new hoody blocking his face from the sun; Shikon matched his every side. Saren after a few moments had now made it up to the door. Saren pulled out his key and unlocked the door boredily entering knowing no one would be there to greet him. There was a new air about Saren something had changed, his personality...

Saren entered his empty home and took a quick look around, "Well...come on then.." Saren said to shikon as they both motioned inside and began to turn on some of the lights; making themselves comfortable.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:17 pm
haven't seen you in ages XD  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:22 pm
hey buddy! Your number one customer is back all though i really don't have any art for you to do...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:00 pm
XD  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:12 pm
yah...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:24 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan walked into the room with Skull Barukimon and Zephrymon walking behind him and Sangloupmon in his shadow "Finally your back you son of a b*****d, how am i suppose to make and sell a movie if you and sheriti arent together?" Toan demanded. zephrymon gave a small chuckle as Skellbarukimon burst out laughing.

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:30 pm
Saren looked out from his new long silver bangs that rested over his eyes, "not my problem now is it...besides...we aren't together like that..all though...I am sure I would like to be." Saren said towards Toan.

Shikon rolled his eyes "Is that your way of say 'Hey buddy I missed you!' ? Shikon asked criously finding Toan a little rude, but Shikon was used to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:37 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Oh yea which remind me!" Toan ran to the Tv and Zephrymon follow and handed him a tape "Thank you" Toan said. Toan put in the tape sat back in the chair as Toan grab some popcorn. Toan press play and the Tv reveal Saren

Quote:
Saren mentally smacked his face, "No..I mean I like..like you..I guess...I am trying to tell you I have feelings for you okay? I like you more than I like Earthest or any other girl..any other human for that matter.. Saren sighed, thinking that she would mess this thing up to. Saren motioned over to her slowley and bestowed a kiss on he rlips hoolding it for a little while as he began to flush along side her. Saren parted his lips from hers and slowly opened his golden eyes upon her agian.

Toan continue to eat popcorn

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:58 pm
Saren smiled at the tv a small bit, flashing his pearly whites, "yes...I do recall this happening...one of the reasons i left for a long time...to recover..." Saren said with a bit of amusement in his voice...somehting was diffrent with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:08 pm

"Hmmm you seem to be more calm about this, wonder how you really react when you meet sheriti?" Toan began to wonder as he continue to watch the tape of sheriti running away

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:16 pm
"I am wondering that myself..." Saren said with a shrug. "It has been awhile since I had last seen her; I haven't even called...She probably will hit me with something." Saren said with a small chuckle. Saren had really changed over his long abscence, but why? Saren even had new gear on him; a strange sword was sheathed on his hip and his clothing was much diffrent from before...more relaxed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:21 pm

"Hmmmm Reniko will probably kill you, Zack probably laugh at You, i'll probably film the whole thing." Toan said

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:27 pm
"I could care less about Reniko. Reniko is just the overly glorified guard dog. He can bark all he wants, but he will never bite me." Saren said managing to fit in a pun about Reniko biting him. "All I care about is what Shereiti thinks..." Saren said boredily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:32 pm

"If only sheriti can hear that"

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:35 pm
"As a freind...I ask you to keep those words among us and only us..." Saren said turning to him in all seriousness.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games