Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skye Wen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:57 am
The best RK villan would have to be Enishi, Tomoe's little brother. His backstory was the most heart-wrenchingly convincing (as in his ties with Kenshin's dark past was the most legitimate), he was a powerful rival and enemy that pushed Kenshin to his mental and physical boundaries, and his fighting ability was mindblowing. Plus he's just a cool looking character, even if he is a psyco. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:57 pm
I've decided to ignore the whole Kenshin dying thing, since it's not in the manga. I'm a sucker for happy endings.  

aryanne1016

[i-talk-with-a-lisp]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:19 pm
i think the best villain would have to be enishi, shishio did the whole ALL OF JAPAN WILL SUFFER thing but enishi specifically targeted kenshin and involved his battosai past to so that was perty darn terrific! (also the whole killing koaru thing) i loved how depressed kenshin got (i felt bad about it of course!) but it just showed how much he loves her and i was like KENSHIN!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!

.... although i will always love the jin-e episodes because i love how mad kenshin gets blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:45 am
Melody Rhyme
Interesting fact-- Sano did have a girlfriend at one time.... but it is in the last arc that has not been translated into english yet.

New Q of the Day--- What was your first impression of Kenshin... and how did you start getting into the series?

my first impression was that he was probably like vash the stampede modest of his unbeliveable power! when i first got into it my sister was watching it and i watched it with her and from then on i worshiped anime! blaugh  

-X-Mazohyst_Kyo-X-

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:56 am
New Q-of-the-DAY- What is your favorite filler arc in the series, and why?  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:36 pm
Shimabarra, because it flowed so well that it almost seemed like something Watsuki himself could have written.  

Gunr

number1pino

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:17 pm
The Kyoto arc, with Shishio, because the action and suspense erupted at that point in the series. I loved it! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:57 pm
Kenshin freikin rules  

Red-chevalier

3,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

Sagara-Zelda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:45 pm
kyaa! meet Sanosuke ! *///* i would ask him if he marry me xDD lol rofl heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:47 pm
fav filler arc? o.O umm..the medicine episodes, with Yutaro jeje ^^  

Sagara-Zelda

Pharaohess1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:13 pm
Yahiko's battle ^_~ "It's to early for crickets!!!" lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:09 pm
Um...probably the Shimabura arc, since "Happy Kaoru, Kenshin's Proposal" is only one filler episode - not an arc.

And yeah...I live once more, and I see that Melody does too. Too bad I'll be gone all of July, so I can't get re-qcuainted with the guild...

miken-chan

ASTROMANTIC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:53 am
I actually rather liked the Black Knight arc... *bricked* Because I haaaaated the Shimabara characters, even though the plot was fine. I really liked Misanagi and the one-eared German guy; I think that made up for the shakiness of the storyline.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:02 am
Shimabara
(I always thought Shimabura...but since everyone else says "-bara"...)

miken-chan

Naughty Little Fox

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:02 pm
I think sanosuke and the Nishiki paintings... though I quit watching the series around ep. 33 and went to the manga instead  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff