Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:19 pm
He blinks,"Why would ye give my ye prized possession?"He was forced to lay against a tree.He couldn't hide the scars on his back anymore.His long hair covers it which helped some."We will see each other again just right now I am upset"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:52 am
Anphal strode over to Jade and Elowyn and chuckled. "Upset you should be. Who knew that somone such as yourselfs can hold such power..." he took the hood off and let out a blinding light. "Power i can use!"
What appeared to be Anphal suddenly turned into a hideous creature. It floated feet off the ground off what looked like a spine. The torso became thin and bony, adn two extra arms sprouted from it. Mephisto chuckled agian adn looked down at both of them. "Jade... I knew i would get hold of you one day." he grabbed him by teh neck adn paralyzed Elowyn. "Were are you friends now?!" he screamed in hsi face.
Anphal threw himself into teh deamon Mephisto and drew his sword. Both his wings and weapon glemaed wiht a white flame as he faced the deamon prince. "Run you two! I'll hold him!" he swung as Mephisto, but missed as he was sent flying threw the air.
Mephisto laughed. "You are weak Anphal! I will take this world for my own!" He shot upwards to meet the Archangle.
Anphal parried a strike from teh demon. "Run you two! Dont stand there! Get to safety!!"

(User Image
Mephisto!)  

Dreadlord Kharne

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:04 am
Before he had a chance to paralyze her, Elowen had changed back into a dragon and dodged his attack. (That was considered godmodding, what you did, Anphal.)
(BTW, join my guild, The Forest of Myths! First one that's open right now is Pandora, the world of Avatar! Join now!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:56 am
(I agree)

Jaden didn't move.He glared at Mephistos.He put a block on his mind"Wont happen b*****d"

Damien and Dyan ran to his side and stood to protect him  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:57 am
Cynder opened her mouth, and light blue lightning sparked in it. She shot it out, as a beam, towards Mephisto. (Now, that's what you do. Don't make it an automatic hit.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:54 am
(lol)
Jaden allowed fire and air to form about him
Damien allow earth to moves to his aid.
Dyan moved water.

All three summoned the spirits of the elements to protect them  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:04 pm
((I'll wait until he posts. But you should join my guild!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:14 am
(One must remember, Mephisto is a VERY powerful deamon prince. And he isnt one of those deamons that have the big arms to smack you around, he is a experianced sorcerer. BUT, he isnt invincible. Like anything else eh can be smacked around like a little pansy.)
Anphal struck out again to try and hit Mephisto and felt teh blade hit the demons arms. He looked down to see the others arming themselves."What in Hells..." he said as he was hit by a lightning bolt. The angle spiraled towards the ground and landed near Jade. He stood up, wiht much difficulty, and balanced himself on his blade.
Mephisto laughed as he saw teh others sending their powers at him. He saw the flame form Cynder rapidly approach him. The Demon Prince pulled his arms in front of him and created a arcane sheild which blocked teh brunt of the attack. "So, you arent like the rest of your pathetic people are you? And you dragon." he started laughing again. "For now, teh World Chamber calls me. The destruction that you witness today at Hrm'Jor is only the start of what is to come!" he then teleported away from teh others.
Anphal steadied himself on his sword, breathing heavily. "The... coward..."
He said right before he collapsed."

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:53 pm
Jade and the others hisses.The elements vanishes and they look at each other. Jade was ferious.His old circlet appeard.The guys snicker"ITs back"
"Shut up ye two or ye will be walking with a limp"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:08 pm
Cynder roared, flapping her wings in anger. She hissed, sending a few blue sparks out of her mouth.  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:16 pm
Jaden sighs then had to lean against his friend and cousin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:47 pm
Cynder sat down then changed back to Elven form. "You ok, Jade?" she asked.

(BTW, if anyone can donate a little gold for me, that'd be great. I just went on a huge shopping spree and didn't realize how much I was spending until it was too late...mostly, I want to buy the Onyx Bolster Sword, which costs about 129k.)  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:59 pm
( I will)

Jaden nods then passes out.

Damian curses

Dyan catches him"Damn forgot about water weakening him so"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:55 pm
Elowen turned to the other two guys. "Is he gonna be ok?"  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:30 pm
Anphal grunted as he heave himself from the ground. "He will, but he requires rest... just as I..." he grabbed one of the elfs and pulled himself up adn used his sword once agian s support. "Too strong... Mephisto will kill us all if we cant get to the World Chamber," he turned to Elowen. "Gaurd him wiht your life, child of Hyrule. Since Jade is a valuable asset. If Mephisot gets either of you two," he poitend to Elowen and Jade. "Nothing will stop him," he said grimly and he turned away and walked off from the group and left them. All the while, the werewolf listened.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff