Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anchou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:36 am
"Something unlike anything I've ever seen or heard about. My guess is some scientists are cooking up terrible things here. That's probably where the beetle came from, and that's probably how the man got the disease." Jordan frowned "I do need that back, in case you forgot."

((When will you be ready to start the Sci-Fi thread? You can't RP in it until late in the story, unless you start at the beggining.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:11 pm
Henry settled in, but he had trouble sleeping. He instead found himself, sitting back to the wall, staring at the far wall as he was lost in thought.  

Jokerman-EXE

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:43 pm
Shikyo was angling his knife to catch the moonlight that was streaming around him with his arm extended. He waited for the conversation to end so they could continue exploring instead of wasting time with idle chit chat and terms of law and punishment, such things Shikyo took no mind to.
He saw the one cop motion to him and waited for a question of some kind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:41 pm
"Scientists, you say?" Alastair clarified, "Anything else?"

Ro had dozed off in the bed, Gregory was asleep in the corner of the cabin by the fireplace, away from the others.

Andreas heard the slight crunch of snow coming from just outside the cabin.

Henry didn't hear it, too caught up in his thoughts to notice.  

NativeForeigner

Anchou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:45 pm
"Give me the damn coin" Jordan said sternly. He was getting annoyed, he hated talking so much. He supposed the cop needed to know everything "yes that's it, coin, now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:54 pm
"Calm down, lad." Alastair insisted as he flipped the coin in the air towards Jordan, "If ye wanted that bad all you needed to do was ask."  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:57 pm
Arthur was only half-asleep; he lay somewhat near Andreas, more or less his bunkmate, and had not yet completely gone to sleep.

((YOU CAN'T KEEP ME OUT OF EVERYTHING, DICKFACES.))

---

Juliet hefted a sigh. "This isn't getting stuff down, Alastair. Let's keep moving, get Jordan to help us. Just... let's do it, huh?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:03 pm
Andreas looked around, shivering a little in the cold. He cracked the cabin door open, ready to call for help and wake people up if there was anything.  

Venom3001

Anchou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:09 pm
((Jordan jumped up in the air, a katana magically appearing in his hands. He sliced down on Alastair. Alastair died painfully, leading Jordan on to become Jesus. XD Oh and should I just say I found a stairwell and climbed up it into the tower?))

Jordan caught the coin and pocketed it. He motioned to Shikyo to come as he started walking, each step getting him closer to the tower.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm
Alastair looked at Juliet and nodded.
He turned back to Jordan, "All right, you're coming with us." he said, "Have you seen a middle-aged man, not crazy, anywhere around here?"

Seeing as they were on the third-floor already, they found the stairs leading to the tower shortly.

The soft crunching of snow began to speed up as Andreas opened the door a crack.
The door was torn from Andreas' hand, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!" a high-pitched voice yelled.
All Andreas could see was a large silhouette of what appeared to be a man towering over the doorway.  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:19 pm
Arthur jumped half a foot off the ground and rolled to his feet, picking up the steak knife. "What was that?!" he demanded of Andreas.

---

Juliet thankfully stood from the beetle and waited for an answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:21 pm
Jordan looked back and smiled "no, if an old man came here he's probably dead by now. Don't let that stop you from looking though." He turned back and kept walking until he came to a stairwell "ah s**t." He started walking up the stairwell.  

Anchou

Venom3001

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:23 pm
"This is your house? You should lock your door, we thought it was abandoned," Andreas "advised," fatigued and a little shellshocked, beyond the point of him reacting strongly to this event.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:23 pm
Henry was already up, having gotten one of his feelings. The knife glinted in his hand. "Uhh...this doesn't feel really bad," he murmured to himself.  

Jokerman-EXE

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:26 pm
A jolt of fire ran through Juliet's chest - a touch of fury at Jordan. His dismissal was... impolite, to say the least. She brushed past him, heading for the stairs in an attempt to get there before him, successfully as well. She hopped up the stairs two by two.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games