Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:42 am
Gabriel's featheres ruffled as he felt a dark prescense nearby. He frowned a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:47 am
Opal held her head in her hands and collaspe to her knees. She was shaking in fear again.

((Off to class-be back in about an hour))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:37 am
Mirza walked a bit and he looked around. He knew that this was going to make attention to humans but also to the enemies. He was going to make it right so his hair wouldn't get messed up. He open his Parasol and put it on the ground. He start to spin it and a small ball of darkness appears from a whirlwind that the parasol was making. He was going to report to Beelio he took his gloves off and then touched it " Master I got report to you"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:45 am
Beelio, stil situated in Hell and smarting form the temporary loss of his pride found his temper thinly spread.
"What is it?" he snapped, nevertheless intrgued as what Mirza had to say to him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:48 am
Mirza heard the voice and he smiled " Master sorry to bother, but your puppet is broken and she is telling the angel and a lady your plans and I think she is betraying us master, Is there anything I can do you master to serve you"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:51 am
Beelio's eyes narrowed.
"Kill her." he said, simply.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:56 am
Mirza understood and he knew that the doll wasn't with them anymore " Yes master I will. I will not fail you" He then paused " Sorry for taking your valuable time " He relesed his hands and then he stopped the parasol and then he took his gloves on and looked at the moon.
(Making Beelio that he have some power. I'm too kind that I will kill the puppet ^^)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:56 am
Opal was rocking gently-hugging her knees.

"The darkness draws near," she mumbled-terrified.

------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile.....

Dougal sensed Adam's presence now in Hell. "About time....." he thought.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:03 pm
Gabriel drew her in close, cupping her to his chest protectively and kept his senses alert.
"It does indeed." he treid to focus, closing his eyes to hone in on it. "Not one of ours. A low level demon i belive."

Natasha began to load her crossbow.
"I better be able to kill this one."

Gabriel loked over at her. "Must you be so violent?"

"Got any better options?" Natasha snapped.

Gabriel rolled his eyes. "I stand by the ;thou shalt not kill' clause, thankyou."

natasha wiced,. "oh c'mon. i thought that's overlooked when it's to do with badguys! They do it all the time in action films. no-one ever gets arrested for murder when they're the hero."

Gabriel raised an eyebrow. "I don't recall there being a get out clause."

---

Adam followed Dougal's presense, and was surprised to find himslef at a cake shop. When he stepped in he saw Dougal and -more troublingly- Sin. He tensed, unsure of what he was supposed to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:08 pm
Mirza walked slowly and sensed the presence of people. He looked up and understood of what to do. " Kill Opal". The forest became darker and darkness was in the air. A voice spoke inside the head of Opal "They will be the cause of your existence"  

Yllirion

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:10 pm
Opal winced, "....I can hear him....voices.....voices in my head...."
----------------------------------
Dougal chanced a glance at Adam.....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:16 pm
"shhh.." Gabriel siad, trying to calm her. "what's he saying?"

--

Sin followed Dougal's eyes and spotted Adam. she smirked.
"So the great loser's here. Hey skeletor- why don't you pop up a seat?" she called to him.

Adam sigehd irritably at sin's disrespecta nd wlaked over, deciding subtlty was pointless. he was glad ot find aisling.
"Dougal- you needed me?" he asked, partly just as an excuse to ignore Sin.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:17 pm
Mirza arrived and he had his umbrella open and he walked holding it.
"What a nice time to walk around in the forest. You enjoy the night and find a group of people" He gets closer to them "I hope I don't disturb your conversation or something like that" He looked at the puppet " You look scared, what are you afraid of little puppet?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:21 pm
Gabriel hugged Opal a little closer to himslef.
"And who, may i ask, are you?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:22 pm
Opal stared blankly into the shadowy woods, "Opal is going to be punished......Opal has been given a death sentence." She clung to Gabriel and buried her face in his chest.

----------------------------------------

Dougal looked over at Adam, "Missy here says we can't take Aisling out of here."

Aisling nodded-confirming what Dougal said.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games