Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Fur Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:40 pm
((yes))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:42 pm
"Do not worry miss, all I need to do is stick my katana through him. I have done this before.....on Okami. My katana has the powers of mine and Chereine. It heals all curses. Will you allow me to do so?"  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:43 pm
"Whoo that was the most fun I have had in ages!" Rocky said as his eyes faded back to maroon. "......Ramen? Yeah, I could go for some rightabout now...." he says as he smells blood. "Woah! Did I do all this?! Was there a fight?! Gah! Did I miss it?" Of corse, he couldnt remember what happened...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:43 pm
"I don't know..you think he is related to the well, you know, fur spirits" he got closer to Miko the dagger settled as it got closer "Whao"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:44 pm
She sighed. " Ok ...but if it hurts him in any way I swear........ you will not leave this house."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:46 pm
Seraph held the dagger back and watched "You mean he won't leave this house alive" he could tell how much the dagger wanted to get close to Miko  

LunaFoxxx

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:48 pm
Rocky was officially confused. "Okay, what's all this talk about the "fur spirits" and all this mumbo-jumbo?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:48 pm
" I mean the person putting the katana threw our son.. if it hurts him furry spirits help me.."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:49 pm
"I have your word." He sticks the katana through Miku and takes it back out stainless till a black thing was stuck on the tip of the katana. He stares at Okami. "Okami.....! Oh I dosed of.......just as I thought I need to use this badge to completely remove it." He places the badge on Miku and the black thing screeched and died."That black thing...was a curse furry. It would have consumed Miku and kill him by devouring his soul...Good thing I came at the right time."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:51 pm
"Thank you" Seraph nodded "Can you take a look at this? their is a legend that it once belongs to the original fox spirit, why is it wanting to go to Miko?" the dagger shook even more as he handed it to Bones  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:52 pm
" Holy! Thank you thank you." She wrapped the force field around them once again.
"Miko baby are you alright?"
He opened his eyes
" Mur momma what happened?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:54 pm
Rocky was sitting on the floor trying to comprehend what was going on. He had no clue what anyone was talking about. He really wanted to know more, but he just sat and watched...  

OiginalLimbershadow

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:03 pm
Bones's eyes grew large when he saw the dagger and stared at Miku."I-I need to speak with you Seraph..alone."
Okami woke up and replied, "I-I saw an old childhood friend....I at least I thought I saw him....Bones! I didn't imagine you! What are you doing here?!"
"You're up. -He smiles- I saved you from Namen."
{g2g i have to go to sleep}  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:08 pm
Rocky smiled ath sight of Okami and Bones talking. "Reunion! Yay!!" he said. *Grrrwl* 0///0 "I guess I'm hungry.... can someone direct me to the kitchen, if you don't mind Seraph."
(Bai-Bai Saku! Wee sees joo tomorrow, M'kay?)  

OiginalLimbershadow

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:10 pm
"That way" he pointed then followed Bones "What is it? what did you need to talk about?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games