Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:22 pm
She bit down into hers " mmm good."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:55 pm
He chuckled and laughed still waving the hotdog in the air"come on Kuro time to eat!!!"he said  

wolfbanebaxton

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:57 pm
Hikari thought to herself about her kind.
Why wouldn't a bunny girl like me not live here?
Hmm.
She went on her computer to write a little bit of the book she is writing.
If it were to be published...what a dream.
Her fingers danced on the the keys as she typed more of the adventures in her story.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:03 pm
ooc:// Hikari was dragged to the beach with everyone else razz  

wolfbanebaxton

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:07 pm
Hikari looked at the clock and got in her bikini and went out for the beach with a book.
"Hello all. Its a beautiful day to be at the beach." She patted her towel mat on the sandy floor and sat down and read her book.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:56 pm
" I guess he's not hungry,"

ooc:// sorry back  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:41 am
Enchantress of the Forest
" Actually still looking for a place."
"I've been curling up in the tree near the shops."
She laughed.

"Well, I do have a back room in my shop that, well, its like a small house, if you want you can stay there till you find a place, of course my accual house is next door" Seraph said, getting slightly hopeful "Someone as beuatiful as you shouldn't be in a tree outside"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:48 am
Navo sighed and began to eat his hotdog, putting Kuro's hotdog aside for when the little critter was hungry. He smiled and took another bite of his hotdog...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:44 am
XxDarkmoonxXx

"Well, I do have a back room in my shop that, well, its like a small house, if you want you can stay there till you find a place, of course my accual house is next door" Seraph said, getting slightly hopeful "Someone as beuatiful as you shouldn't be in a tree outside"

" O..." That sounds nice. I need to find a job too."
She smiled sweetly at him.

---------------------------------------
" Ya know If he doesn't come soon I'm eating hs hot dog," she laughed  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:46 pm
Kuro came up from under the water and spotted a hotdog on his plate. His stomach rumbled so he ran out of the water racing to the hotdog. "Mine!" He grabbed the hotdog and stuffed it down his throat. He choked at bit but got it down with the rest of his coke. "Ahhh, thanks Sophie, thanks Navo." He threw his empty plate in the garbage. He noticed Hikari finally on the beach. "Hey Hikari! You look reallyyy nice in a swimsuit....Want to swim a bit?" He asked hopefully.  

kuromeruneko

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:49 pm
((OOC; Making a new RP character. But not in this RP, when someone starts a new one I'll use it. And when I have enough gold...User Image
He's VERY mature and is very silent. So hes pretty much the exact opposite of Kuro. Cant wait to use him. Tell meh what you think. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:36 pm
Navo nodded to Kuro happy he was grateful, he smiled and looked back at Sophie"lets make a brighter future for both of ours kids"he winked and kissed her rubbing her belly...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:58 pm
" Yes let's," she smiled and kissed him back  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:12 pm
He chuckled and his tail wagged happily, he kissed her again and blushed. His tail wagged even more"so when are we going to tell Kuro she's alittle to old for him"  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:32 pm
" I think he knows, but let him have his little crush," she giggled and kissed him.

( I like it Kuro)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games